The flood accomplised what?

Brian764

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 04:55 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;41861 wrote:
If there was a flood, it would look like God does take an interest in man and takes the blame for him. If God did not then He would not bother with a flood. He would simply ignore us.

If He is to take credit for anything we do well then He must take the blame for what we do wrong.

If mans nature does not come from God, then where does it come from?
Scripture indicates that God creates everything and that all His works are Perfect.

That being the case then we should follow our perfect natures.

Regards
DL

End of this discussion, it's a waste of my time your mind is already made up.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 06:05 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Aw the wisdom of leaving out the true evil with the ability to corrupt good.
Wasn't Satan here then?
And God, I believe has a plan for this time or in the future, something about which the Prophets and Revelations speak of. But your entitled to your opinion.

Greatest I am;41651 wrote:
I am sure that all the millions who have spent all this time dead will thank God.

Strange though that God would choose to be seen as a genocidal maniac instead of saving His reputation by simply adjusting the natures of His creations.
He initially gave man his sinning nature. It should be a simple thing for Him to adjust those He believes need it. this would have at least saved the innocent babies and children.

In light of the fact that God only produced 8 good souls out of millions, does this God not sound like He is failing to do Perfect works?

Scripture indicates that all of God's works are Perfect.

Is God screwing up soul production?

Regards
DL
mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 06:07 pm
@mlurp,
Hey I haven't seen wvpeach around anyone know why? I am sure she has something to say on this.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 06:11 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37942 wrote:
I am not sure of the sie figures of hell. I am certain that most people wll go to Hell. What that says about my God is that He allows people to choose. It is a shame that so many people choose poorly. Jesus said narrow is the gate that leads to life and FEW find it.

And broad is the way which many shall walk.... I think I would prefer those who try and believe to be with me in Heaven (if I make it myself) than everyone who ever lived and chose a path far from the Way of christ.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 08:03 am
@mlurp,
I am pleased that the logic of my position has retired all who would argue it.

From what we have concluded here;

Many believe that Hell will be much larger than Heaven. Showing God to be a loser.

Many believers have no problem following a genocidal maniac.

No benefit other than getting rid of mythological giants resulted from the flood.

No aptitude change happened to man because of the flood.

God could have moved the 8 and left the rest instead of killing many babies and innocent along with the guilty.

Since in the flood scenario, God did not do the logical options that would have enhanced His position, we can conclude that God did not send a flood and would not use genocide to achieve His purposes.

We can conclude then that the flood never happened and would have been produced by an Antichrist if it would have happened. A true God would never need or want to use a genocidal flood.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 08:06 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;42029 wrote:
And broad is the way which many shall walk.... I think I would prefer those who try and believe to be with me in Heaven (if I make it myself) than everyone who ever lived and chose a path far from the Way of christ.

If Hell is larger than Heaven then what happened to God's ability to create Perfect works. Our souls are Perfect works. How could the majority possibly fail? I thought that God was in control?

Regards
DL
0 Replies