The flood accomplised what?

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:12 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;37508 wrote:
God gave His creation the ability to just say no, it is the creation that has said yes to doing evil. FREE WILL. Gods creation has the freedom to do the right thing or do the wrong thing. Most of Gods creation wants to do the wrong thing.

And since God created all then we can say that the majority are doing God's will by sinning and learning from it.

This is good. Right?
They follow their God given natures. Right?

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:02 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37511 wrote:
And since God created all then we can say that the majority are doing God's will by sinning and learning from it.

This is good. Right?
They follow their God given natures. Right?

Regards
DL

No we can say that the majority of them hate God, and are doing everything they can do to sin against Him, and are not learning anything.
That's why God tells us, wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there be that go in there at, but narrow is the way that leads to life eternal, and few their be that find it.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:34 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;37518 wrote:
No we can say that the majority of them hate God, and are doing everything they can do to sin against Him, and are not learning anything.
That's why God tells us, wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there be that go in there at, but narrow is the way that leads to life eternal, and few their be that find it.

By your logic then Hell is larger than Heaven. Is God so incompetent that more actually end in Hell than Heaven?
What ever happened to God's works being Perfect?
When did He stop making things Perfect? If He did then He cannot be God now can He?

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 05:39 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37690 wrote:
By your logic then Hell is larger than Heaven. Is God so incompetent that more actually end in Hell than Heaven?
What ever happened to God's works being Perfect?
When did He stop making things Perfect? If He did then He cannot be God now can He?

Regards
DL

I believe it was at the end of the 6th day when God stopped creating.

A little later, Satan consumed what was perfect.

Laws and rules were formed to create a temporary covering of sin.

Then God came to earth in the form of a human and became the ultimate sacrifice for all who BELIEVE.

But many come, FEW are chosen.

Jesus
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 06:35 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37846 wrote:
I believe it was at the end of the 6th day when God stopped creating.

A little later, Satan consumed what was perfect.

Laws and rules were formed to create a temporary covering of sin.

Then God came to earth in the form of a human and became the ultimate sacrifice for all who BELIEVE.

But many come, FEW are chosen.

Jesus

Again let me ask, in your reality Hell is larger than Heaven is it?
What does that say of your God?

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 07:13 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37940 wrote:
Again let me ask, in your reality Hell is larger than Heaven is it?
What does that say of your God?

Regards
DL

I am not sure of the sie figures of hell. I am certain that most people wll go to Hell. What that says about my God is that He allows people to choose. It is a shame that so many people choose poorly. Jesus said narrow is the gate that leads to life and FEW find it.
markx15

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 04:04 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Why isn't it both? That could happen if all were saved, but not at once. It is called reencarnation, you will have as many lives as you need to find perfection, but the road is long so you better start now. You could say that everyone finds "the gate" eventually.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 06:45 pm
@markx15,
markx15;38020 wrote:
Why isn't it both? That could happen if all were saved, but not at once. It is called reencarnation, you will have as many lives as you need to find perfection, but the road is long so you better start now. You could say that everyone finds "the gate" eventually.

ONE life. ONE choice.

Life is a mist. Eternity is forever...
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 07:05 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
The flood accomplished what?

Answer ... Just what God planed for it to.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 05:48 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37942 wrote:
I am not sure of the sie figures of hell. I am certain that most people wll go to Hell. What that says about my God is that He allows people to choose. It is a shame that so many people choose poorly. Jesus said narrow is the gate that leads to life and FEW find it.

With respect, do you see God at the end of days looking out of His castle window and seeing His back forty filled with His mistakes in a Hell.

If God starts with a Perfect universe and He is the Alpha and the Omega then He cannot backslide like you show Him doing.
If He is the creator of all souls then you must give Him the power to create with Perfection instead of imperfection.
Do you see the father of all allowing His children to suffer in a Hell.

Does your God not have enough brains and power to find a way to save all of these Perfect souls?
Surely just a word from Him and all are saved. Right?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 05:56 am
@markx15,
markx15;38020 wrote:
Why isn't it both? That could happen if all were saved, but not at once. It is called reincarnation, you will have as many lives as you need to find perfection, but the road is long so you better start now. You could say that everyone finds "the gate" eventually.

The only problem with reincarnation is that it is not a known fact. It may not exist.
There is no evidence that it is real and no anecdotal accounts to indicate that it is happening.

To think that God would need to resend some souls for further training would show a defect in some souls. I believe that all souls have the same capabilities and should uniformly be able to pick everything up on the first trip.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 06:01 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38052 wrote:
The flood accomplished what?

Answer ... Just what God planed for it to.

Surprise.

We have learned to expect more from you, or are you indicating that the goal of genocide against the human race was accomplished.

All God need do is snap His fingers, why kill innocent babies and children?
Why would you follow a genocidal God?
Why would you trust Him not to have more fun with the human race?

Regards
DL
wvpeach

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 07:36 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I do not have time right now to once again explain what I know of God's plan for this world.

But yes God did wipe out most life on the planet during the flood , it was all part of the plan.

Greatest I am;38115 wrote:
Surprise.

We have learned to expect more from you, or are you indicating that the goal of genocide against the human race was accomplished.

All God need do is snap His fingers, why kill innocent babies and children?
Why would you follow a genocidal God?
Why would you trust Him not to have more fun with the human race?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 09:18 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38120 wrote:
I do not have time right now to once again explain what I know of God's plan for this world.

But yes God did wipe out most life on the planet during the flood , it was all part of the plan.

You repeat yourself. Why not just answer my simple questions?
They are not hard to answer.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 02:01 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
What about the souls born so retarded they have barely any conscious cognitive thoughts?

Greatest I am;38114 wrote:
The only problem with reincarnation is that it is not a known fact. It may not exist.
There is no evidence that it is real and no anecdotal accounts to indicate that it is happening.

To think that God would need to resend some souls for further training would show a defect in some souls. I believe that all souls have the same capabilities and should uniformly be able to pick everything up on the first trip.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:36 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38161 wrote:
What about the souls born so retarded they have barely any conscious cognitive thoughts?

Why not ask God?

The Bible indicates quite clearly that we will have many woes and wars. Why are you surprised that we have evil in the world. God gave it to us for good reasons. Stop pulling your hair out for nothing. Enjoy the lesson that the woes provide. It is a gift from God.

Many are born to just suffer and die. Trust that God knows what He is doing.
Nothing has changed for mankind ever since Eve made the right choice and chose to escape the Garden of ignorance.
If God wants to create a retard He does. If He has no need for one He will not.
I understand the situation. I fail to see the problem.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 07:53 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;20689 wrote:
I do not believe the flood story because it makes no sence.

Evil was not eliminated by it.
It shows a cruel God that kill children by the thousands.
If omniscient then He would have known of His failure.
If a reboot was necessary then He would have done it in the beginning when there was only two to kill.

So for those who believe in the flood, what did it accomplish?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:34 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41576 wrote:

I am sure that all the millions who have spent all this time dead will thank God.

Strange though that God would choose to be seen as a genocidal maniac instead of saving His reputation by simply adjusting the natures of His creations.
He initially gave man his sinning nature. It should be a simple thing for Him to adjust those He believes need it. this would have at least saved the innocent babies and children.

In light of the fact that God only produced 8 good souls out of millions, does this God not sound like He is failing to do Perfect works?

Scripture indicates that all of God's works are Perfect.

Is God screwing up soul production?

Regards
DL
Brian764

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:24 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;41651 wrote:
I am sure that all the millions who have spent all this time dead will thank God.

Strange though that God would choose to be seen as a genocidal maniac instead of saving His reputation by simply adjusting the natures of His creations.

Do you believe that God cares about what human beings think, who are in a state of deception as to what is right and what is wrong?

Greatest I am;41651 wrote:
He initially gave man his sinning nature. It should be a simple thing for Him to adjust those He believes need it. this would have at least saved the innocent babies and children.

Where do you get this false notion that God created sinning nature in man? The Bible says that God made man upright, but they seek out evil. Interesting, man does evil, then blame God for him doing it....that's so funny. Not surprising, the first man blamed God too...Adam said it was the woman, whom you gave me the fruit and I ate. In other words, if you did not give me that woman I would not have disobeyed you....he blamed God and the woman for his action…the woman catch on very quick and blamed Satan. That’s the history of humanity, find someone to blame for my misdeeds.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 08:39 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41796 wrote:

If there was a flood, it would look like God does take an interest in man and takes the blame for him. If God did not then He would not bother with a flood. He would simply ignore us.

If He is to take credit for anything we do well then He must take the blame for what we do wrong.

If mans nature does not come from God, then where does it come from?
Scripture indicates that God creates everything and that all His works are Perfect.

That being the case then we should follow our perfect natures.

Regards
DL