The flood accomplised what?

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:19 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;21643 wrote:
The Bible tells us that in the time of the end Russia will join up with Islamic nations in an effort to drive the Jews out of Israel. For a period of two years these nations will threaten America with war. America will at the end of this two year period back away from it's support for Israel. It will be at that time that Russia and the Islamic nations will try to destroy Israel. And it will be at that time that God will once again stand up for Israel, but as God has stated. He is not doing this for the sake of the Jews, He is doing it for His Holy name whom the Jews polluted were ever they wandered. After the events of this time God will be known in the eyes of many nations, and many nations will understand why God allowed the Jews to return to their land one more time. And even the Jews at this time will know the name of their God. Five sixths of this invading army will be destroyed by God. I donot believe Russia and it's allies will understand at this time that it was God that destroyed their army, but I believe they will think at first it was an America trick. As a result, Russia out of fear will hit America without warning with a massive nuclear attack. The Bible states that America will refuse to fire her weapons. The Bible indicates that America will be destroyed in one hours time, and all of her cities will burn and man and beast will have to flee the land and no one will ever be able to live in the land again. The Bible also states that the nations near to America will also be destroyed. It even states that no one will even be able to return to remove a stone for a foundation. Our future is recorded in Scriptures.
The events that will happen after this event will lead to a superpower Europe and a dictator who will fill the vacuum left in the west after America surrenders. The Bible indicates that after this event the Moon will appear red in the sky, and the stars will refuse to shine. It will be at this time when true Christians will be removed off the planet, and the rest of the world for the next seven years will have to deal with the leader of Europe. The Anti Christ. For hundreds of years Christians have been telling the world that the Jews would return to Israel, that they would retake Jerusalem, and all of this is pointing to the return of Jesus Christ. Everything I have stated here, will come to pass.

God doesnt like jews, nice.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:21 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;21625 wrote:
This is why you are an asshole.

Yes, how very concise. You should write a book.

If being able to take the bible for what it is then YES I am an asshole.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 02:38 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;20757 wrote:
Yes much of the Bible speaks of events that originated elsewhere.
I do not believe it happened because it would just mean another Law broken by the Law maker. I do not think that god would give us such an example.

Regards
DL

Yet time is showing us that many of the stories in the Bible were literal events such as the Red Sea crossing. Only in recent years have they discovered the spot were the crossing took place and they discovered it because it was marked by two ancient granit pillars found on either side of the Red Sea. Divers have discovered the coral incrusted remains of Pharoahs army.
markx15

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 05:39 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
Strange use of language or is it just a contradictory statement.

Causes and conditions affects only the body, once you are free from it you can understand.

Quote:
If you can believe in telepathy, a rare occurrence, then you might believe that I experienced what I did. If you cannot then anything I say will likely be viewed as a lie.

I believe you.

Quote:
As to labelling God, I believe that God wants us to rush the end times. This would mean a world religion and a true name for God. The ultimate label.

Maybe, but it wouldn't be us deciding on the label.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 06:51 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;21648 wrote:
If being able to take the bible for what it is then YES I am an ***.

Oh yeah, this is gonnna be a good quote to keep.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 08:57 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;21704 wrote:
I am so obsessed with rugonnacry, I wish at some point in my life I would have been taught its okay to think for myself. Alas I am hopelessly ignorant to the world around me, subdued by a book more likely inspired and written by satan as opposed to god

Your quote I shall save as well
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 01:03 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;21691 wrote:
Yet time is showing us that many of the stories in the Bible were literal events such as the Red Sea crossing. Only in recent years have they discovered the spot were the crossing took place and they discovered it because it was marked by two ancient granit pillars found on either side of the Red Sea. Divers have discovered the coral incrusted remains of Pharoahs army.

There is always the possibility of some historical events to be truthfully portrayed in scripture. You though are speculating. Show where your information comes from for the crossing.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 01:09 am
@markx15,
markx15;21696 wrote:
Causes and conditions affects only the body, once you are free from it you can understand.

I believe you.

Maybe, but it wouldn't be us deciding on the label.

Actually I think it would be.
At that point in time all things may come together in a better way than God having to make an appearance. I don't think God can take form as we know it.
He did not appear in the beginning, why would He in the end.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:53 am
@Greatest I am cv,
We won't be able to label God correctly as we are today. And why do you consider him coming(by this I mean when we are majoritarily well intentioned people) as the end?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 01:45 pm
@markx15,
markx15;21781 wrote:
We won't be able to label God correctly as we are today. And why do you consider him coming(by this I mean when we are majoritarily well intentioned people) as the end?

We, the majority of as you say, well intentioned people have always been the majority throughout history including the time of the supposed flood.

It is not majority that will change, it will be the desire to make God a logical alternative in the governance of the people because He transcends borders as many of our world problems are getting known.
Climate conditions and pollution transcend borders. Warfare now crosses borders at will., involving countries that would prefer to remain neutral.
It may take a coalition of Churches and denominations to prevent the Armageddon that we so fear.

Until the Christian house reunites, we delay the peace of the world.

Jesus may be the key to reuniting God into a God of inclusion and peace.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 03:58 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
We, the majority of as you say, well intentioned people have always been the majority throughout history including the time of the supposed flood.

Really? Then why does misery still prevail here?
Campbell34

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:56 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;21728 wrote:
There is always the possibility of some historical events to be truthfully portrayed in scripture. You though are speculating. Show where your information comes from for the crossing.

Regards
DL

I hope these links work for you, here are a few of them.

The Exodus of Moses: Archaeology Verifies The Bible
Red Sea Crossing Site Rediscovered
The Hebrew Red Sea Crossing (Exodus)
WorldNetDaily: New film to prove accuracy of Bible?
The Exodus Case
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:47 am
@markx15,
markx15;21903 wrote:
Really? Then why does misery still prevail here?

We were given two simple tasks by God.
Learn of good and evil and reproduce.
We do both well.
How can we learn of evil if we do not have it to look at.
To remove evil also removes good.
Read your Bible. It is the tree of good and evil. It contains God as well as the Antichrist.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:56 am
@Campbell34,

One wheel does not an army make.
Even the professionals indicate that proof is missing.
I do not say that there was no exodus, I don't know. I say that if there was one then the miracles attributed to it are bogus.

Regards
DL
couchp

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 08:51 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I think the flood accomplished a future for good boat building!
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:37 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
We were given two simple tasks by God.
Learn of good and evil and reproduce.
We do both well.
How can we learn of evil if we do not have it to look at.
To remove evil also removes good.
Read your Bible. It is the tree of good and evil. It contains God as well as the Antichrist.

I agree. I do however see a shortage of good examples to learn from.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 01:06 pm
@markx15,
markx15;22119 wrote:
I agree. I do however see a shortage of good examples to learn from.

Good has always exceeded evil.
If it were otherwise we might not be here.
Have faith in God to do it right.
Look for the Perfect and ignore evil if there is nothing you can do about.
Your hate of evil works to reduce it.
There will be wars and rumors etc. is a good quote in this regard.

Literal reading of the Bible give the wrong picture of God. No flood happened. If it would have it would show an imperfect God having to adjust His Perfect creation. Not a true picture at all.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 04:37 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Are you Buddhist?
Campbell34

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 01:07 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22031 wrote:
One wheel does not an army make.
Even the professionals indicate that proof is missing.
I do not say that there was no exodus, I don't know. I say that if there was one then the miracles attributed to it are bogus.

Regards
DL

When one begins to consider all of the evidence that is being found between the two granit pillars which were located on either side of the Red Sea and you discover chisled in these pillars the names of Solomon King of Israel, Yahweh, ect. and then you discover in Isaiah 19:19 that these pillars were spoken of in the Bible. Then you have to consider that it is doubtful that all of this can be written off to being bogus. In the Bible it states that near the end of time God would allow the Jews to return to the land of Israel and they would retake the city of Jerusalem and the Jews at this time would be surrounded by enemies and the focus of world attention would be on the control of Jerusalem. Perhaps one hundred years ago they would of said that prophecy was bogus. Yet I can tell you the Bible was right again, and the control of Jerusalem will be a world problem until the time of the end. There are numerous chariot wheels and human and horse bones at the crossing site, it does not take rocket science to understand that something very unusual happened here and it appears based on extra Biblical writings found around this area that this was the spot where the crossing took place. Also the area beyond this crossing site matches the story laid down in the Scriptures. Researchers are now pointing to the discovery of the real Mt. Sinai, the large man made altaar at the base of the mountain, and the split rock at Horeb. I believe all of this is just a three day walk from the crossing site which matches the Biblical story.
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:14 am
@markx15,
markx15;22176 wrote:
Are you Buddhist?

The label of a believer does not mater. God accepts all into Heaven.
The one issue where we have no choice. No one is allowed to change God,s record.
Perfect souls--Plenty
Imperfect souls--0

Jesus is the one whose philosophy I follow.

Regards
DL