The flood accomplised what?

Campbell34

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:41 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22267 wrote:
The label of a believer does not mater. God accepts all into Heaven.
The one issue where we have no choice. No one is allowed to change God,s record.
Perfect souls--Plenty
Imperfect souls--0

Jesus is the one whose philosophy I follow.

Regards
DL

If God accepts all into heaven, why did Jesus warn people of Hell. And why did Jesus tell them that wide is the gate that leads to destruction and many there be that go in there at, but narrow is the way that leads to life eternal, and few there be that find it. That is the philosophy of Jesus. Heaven is made for people who love Jesus Christ and have given their life to Him. Heaven will not be filled with billions of Godless people, and if you believe it will, then I think you have not paid much attention to the Scriptures, or perhaps you just don't believe them.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:27 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;20691 wrote:
A fresh start.

So God breaks His own law of killing, including babies and innocent children to give man a fresh start because He screwed up our first start.
This fresh start brings us to exactly the same place except now we have less respect for God because of His initial failure and His breaking of His own Law.

Strange that God would lower Himself in the eyes of man. Genaside is good?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:30 am
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;20694 wrote:
what most Christians do not realize is that the flood was not to wipe out humanity but to rid the world of giants. Have you ever heard of the book of Enoch which was found by the dead sea scrolls. Enoch was Noahs great grandfather.This book was completely eliminated by the church both catholic and others because they claim the author was not inspired by God. However it is a legitimate text. In this book Gods sons...not the half breed Jesus but Gods full blooded sons or angels came down to earth and had sex with human women and took them as wifes. Taught them things like healing powers and herbal medicinal uses things you would call witchcraft today. With mating with the human women and some of the angels mated with animals there were giants created. Remember that an Angel is much bigger than a human.
Do you remember the story about David and Galiath. Galiath was one of these giants.
Anyway the giants began to oppress the humans and this made God angry and so he created the flood to drown them all out of existance and to expel the angels out of heaven for their abomination.
If you would like to learn more please check out this link. It is very very interesting and I find it interesting that people who follow God will not accept this book since it was even found with the deas sea scrolls.
I guess they do not like that Gods sons came down and had sex with people and animals LOL
anything to cover up the truth..
The Book of Enoch

but again how did God not forsee this happening but it did cause the extintion of the Giants. So it was successful.

God could have rid Himself of the problem by not creating the Giants in the first place.
Why practice genocide on a whole population when you do not have to.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:38 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;24662 wrote:
If God accepts all into heaven, why did Jesus warn people of Hell. And why did Jesus tell them that wide is the gate that leads to destruction and many there be that go in there at, but narrow is the way that leads to life eternal, and few there be that find it. That is the philosophy of Jesus. Heaven is made for people who love Jesus Christ and have given their life to Him. Heaven will not be filled with billions of Godless people, and if you believe it will, then I think you have not paid much attention to the Scriptures, or perhaps you just don't believe them.

Do you believe scripture that says that Jesus died for the forgiveness of sin?
Was His death just a useless gesture?
Was only a small amount of sin forgiven?
Do you think that God makes imperfect souls?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 05:52 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;24669 wrote:
So God breaks His own law of killing, including babies and innocent children to give man a fresh start because He screwed up our first start.
This fresh start brings us to exactly the same place except now we have less respect for God because of His initial failure and His breaking of His own Law.

Strange that God would lower Himself in the eyes of man. Genaside is good?

Regards
DL

God breaks His own law?

1. Gods laws are for us, not Him. God is the giver and taker of life. Please donot try speaking of God as if we are equals. We are not. He is the greatest being in the universe. He made everything, and you are a creation of His Greatness. Now your going to turn around and tell God where He screwed up. I'm sorry, if it were not so sad, it would be laughable.

2. God did not screw up, for it was His creation, and their misuse of their free will, that created the problems we have today. Most of the ills we see around the world today, can still be traced to a creation that rebels against God. God did not create a world of robots, and what we do with our free will reflects either our hate, or our love for God.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:35 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;24742 wrote:
God breaks His own law?

1. Gods laws are for us, not Him. God is the giver and taker of life. Please donot try speaking of God as if we are equals. We are not. He is the greatest being in the universe. He made everything, and you are a creation of His Greatness. Now your going to turn around and tell God where He screwed up. I'm sorry, if it were not so sad, it would be laughable.

2. God did not screw up, for it was His creation, and their misuse of their free will, that created the problems we have today. Most of the ills we see around the world today, can still be traced to a creation that rebels against God. God did not create a world of robots, and what we do with our free will reflects either our hate, or our love for God.

If God did not fail then why was an adjustment required at the flood. Why did the adjustment not take . Failure again.

If our lawmakers break their own laws then we doubly resent them because they have destroyed our faith in them.
You say that God can break His laws and we are to respect Him even more.
A contradiction.

For God to kill humans is not OK. In fact it is not even a fair fight. Especially when babies and innocent children are concerned.
A flood is rather impassive though. We see people just sinking into nothing. Fairly easy for us to take.
Imagine God killing us one at a time.
At one time I had a rabbit farm and after twisting hundreds of animal necks as a method of slaughter, I could make myself sick to my stomach and need a break.
Can you see God twisting our necks instead of a flood. Hour after long hour of crack, crack, crack, baby crack, woman crack, pregnant woman crack etc, etc, etc. for millions of times. Fun for God, no?

What is the name of your God, Antichrist. What kind of divine being would lower himself to such action. No one I would follow.

Regards
DL
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:07 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
"So for those who believe in the flood, what did it accomplish? Regards DL"

It put Bush and Cheney in charge! Yeah.......blame it on THE FLOOD.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:31 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;24796 wrote:
If God did not fail then why was an adjustment required at the flood. Why did the adjustment not take . Failure again.

If our lawmakers break their own laws then we doubly resent them because they have destroyed our faith in them.
You say that God can break His laws and we are to respect Him even more.
A contradiction.

For God to kill humans is not OK. In fact it is not even a fair fight. Especially when babies and innocent children are concerned.
A flood is rather impassive though. We see people just sinking into nothing. Fairly easy for us to take.
Imagine God killing us one at a time.
At one time I had a rabbit farm and after twisting hundreds of animal necks as a method of slaughter, I could make myself sick to my stomach and need a break.
Can you see God twisting our necks instead of a flood. Hour after long hour of crack, crack, crack, baby crack, woman crack, pregnant woman crack etc, etc, etc. for millions of times. Fun for God, no?

What is the name of your God, Antichrist. What kind of divine being would lower himself to such action. No one I would follow.

Regards
DL

The ajustment as you call it was to rid the world of an inhuman race of people that were a mix of fallen angles, in the human blood line. The flood resolved that problem.

God is the giver and taker of life, you appear to me to be a person who feels your better and wiser than God. You telling God how He should do things is like walking into surgery and telling the brain surgeon to move over and you will finish up the procedure. And why would you tell the surgeon to move over, because your gut feeling makes you believe you could do a better job. The Bible is telling you the truth, and unless you believe in that truth you whole view of the spiritual world is just based on guesses and your gut feelings. The Bible is not a Book of lies, its telling you the truth.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:11 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;24894 wrote:
The ajustment as you call it was to rid the world of an inhuman race of people that were a mix of fallen angles, in the human blood line. The flood resolved that problem.

God is the giver and taker of life, you appear to me to be a person who feels your better and wiser than God. You telling God how He should do things is like walking into surgery and telling the brain surgeon to move over and you will finish up the procedure. And why would you tell the surgeon to move over, because your gut feeling makes you believe you could do a better job. The Bible is telling you the truth, and unless you believe in that truth you whole view of the spiritual world is just based on guesses and your gut feelings. The Bible is not a Book of lies, its telling you the truth.

The Bible is a great book.
If you read it literally it promotes Hate.
It places men over women and denigrates them.
It denigrates homosexuals and make homophobes of otherwise good people.
It allows injustice for wives.
It forces adherents to believe in the supernatural.
It shows a God who is a looser who has yet to get things right.

Is this truth? No.

If you are waiting for God to make things right, it means that He screwed up in the first place. Keep your looser.

Regards
DL
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:17 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Bush awoke one morning, looked out the window, and said to Cheney, who was on the front lawn, spring-loading another nuke to be fired at orphanages in Darfur, "Flood it, Dick. Flood and drown everybody. Kill them all, except two of everything --even Democrats. Task the Clintons to suck the scum off the bottom, as usual. Thanks, Dick."
Campbell34

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:33 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;24907 wrote:
The Bible is a great book.
If you read it literally it promotes Hate.
It places men over women and denigrates them.
It denigrates homosexuals and make homophobes of otherwise good people.
It allows injustice for wives.
It forces adherents to believe in the supernatural.
It shows a God who is a looser who has yet to get things right.

Is this truth? No.

If you are waiting for God to make things right, it means that He screwed up in the first place. Keep your looser.

Regards
DL

It was the Christian faith that first raised the importance of woman. If you recall it was a woman who first discovered that Christ was raised from the dead. And it was a virgin woman that brought God's Son into this world. And when this nation followed the Biblical way, families stayed together, since the feminist rejected the Biblical account, this nations divorce rate has sky rocketed. The Christian faith does not promote injustic for wives, because the Bible commands the husbands to love their wives. And if true Christian faith promotes hate, why are there millions of Christians helping by giving of their time and money to down and out people all over the world. Not long ago a wealthy christian man I know just opened a medical center in Africa to help aids victims. We have personal friends who have helped Moslems with their injuries when they were hurt after a night of burning down christian churches in Africa. Christians who have a relationship with God donot have to be forced to believe in the supernatural, they know such things because God reveals it to them. Many who donot know God, donot believe in the supernatural. And it is not God who must get things right, it is people who have turned away from God. Gods plan is working and when all those who love God have come to Him then God will bring His kingdom. And homosexuals
are not to be hated, they are sinners like all of us. You have your opinion, but it is not based on facts, just your hate for the God of the Bible.
Campbell34

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24969 wrote:
Bush awoke one morning, looked out the window, and said to Cheney, who was on the front lawn, spring-loading another nuke to be fired at orphanages in Darfur, "Flood it, Dick. Flood and drown everybody. Kill them all, except two of everything --even Democrats. Task the Clintons to suck the scum off the bottom, as usual. Thanks, Dick."

Bill Clinton woke up one morning after being elected President and told his wife, well lets slash the intelligence budget and force all the senior members of the CIA to quit, and lets see what happens after 8 years. Oh 911.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:43 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;25072 wrote:
It was the Christian faith that first raised the importance of woman. If you recall it was a woman who first discovered that Christ was raised from the dead. And it was a virgin woman that brought God's Son into this world. And when this nation followed the Biblical way, families stayed together, since the feminist rejected the Biblical account, this nations divorce rate has sky rocketed. The Christian faith does not promote injustic for wives, because the Bible commands the husbands to love their wives. And if true Christian faith promotes hate, why are there millions of Christians helping by giving of their time and money to down and out people all over the world. Not long ago a wealthy christian man I know just opened a medical center in Africa to help aids victims. We have personal friends who have helped Moslems with their injuries when they were hurt after a night of burning down christian churches in Africa. Christians who have a relationship with God donot have to be forced to believe in the supernatural, they know such things because God reveals it to them. Many who donot know God, donot believe in the supernatural. And it is not God who must get things right, it is people who have turned away from God. Gods plan is working and when all those who love God have come to Him then God will bring His kingdom. And homosexuals
are not to be hated, they are sinners like all of us. You have your opinion, but it is not based on facts, just your hate for the God of the Bible.

What I hate is when the God of the Bible is used to promote hate.
When the Church treats women as equals to men then we can say that it is being interpreted correctly. Keep your divisive God. I will keep my God whe unifies all of us. He started with all. He will finish the same way.

Yours looses a big chunk of Heaven called Hell, where God stores all His failures including yourself who believes in a false failure of a god.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:52 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;25105 wrote:
What I hate is when the God of the Bible is used to promote hate.
When the Church treats women as equals to men then we can say that it is being interpreted correctly. Keep your divisive God. I will keep my God whe unifies all of us. He started with all. He will finish the same way.

Yours looses a big chunk of Heaven called Hell, where God stores all His failures including yourself who believes in a false failure of a god.

Regards
DL

It was not the Church who first stated that women are not equals, it was God. And He said this because it was the woman who was first deceived in the Garden. And Gods order kept familes for years intact. Only when woman started to thing as you do, have we seen the mass destruction of the family in America. You follow a God of your own design, He will not save you, because He does not exist. Your heaven would be filled with millions who would turn on God in a second. They would murder Him just as fast as those who nailed Him to a cross. Your heaven would be filled with perverts who would molest children of all ages, and would care little about such things as love and righteousness. Your heaven would be Hell. Filled with little Hitlers all wanting to be their own God. And all telling God to shut His mouth and get out of their way, because they are all better than Him. That would be your Heaven, and God knows it. Thats why God has allowed us this time on earth, He has given us free will to choose Him now. Those who follow Him now, will be those who will follow Him in the better times. I wonder how you will feel when you get to your heaven and discover that Gacy is your room mate. Hope your room doesen't have a crawl space.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 03:38 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;25198 wrote:
It was not the Church who first stated that women are not equals, it was God. And He said this because it was the woman who was first deceived in the Garden. And Gods order kept familes for years intact. Only when woman started to thing as you do, have we seen the mass destruction of the family in America. You follow a God of your own design, He will not save you, because He does not exist. Your heaven would be filled with millions who would turn on God in a second. They would murder Him just as fast as those who nailed Him to a cross. Your heaven would be filled with perverts who would molest children of all ages, and would care little about such things as love and righteousness. Your heaven would be Hell. Filled with little Hitlers all wanting to be their own God. And all telling God to shut His mouth and get out of their way, because they are all better than Him. That would be your Heaven, and God knows it. Thats why God has allowed us this time on earth, He has given us free will to choose Him now. Those who follow Him now, will be those who will follow Him in the better times. I wonder how you will feel when you get to your heaven and discover that Gacy is your room mate. Hope your room doesen't have a crawl space.

What will you do in your heaven when you cannot build yourself up by putting others including homosexuals and women down?

Keep your looser God who has to return to fix His screw up of a world, "In your eyes" that is.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 05:38 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;25203 wrote:
What will you do in your heaven when you cannot build yourself up by putting others including homosexuals and women down?

Keep your looser God who has to return to fix His screw up of a world, "In your eyes" that is.

Regards
DL

I have never built myself up, as I have stated we are all sinners. I am not saved because I'm good. I'm saved because I have personally accepted
Gods gift of salvation. For the Bible teaches us that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. You have not accepted Gods gift, and that is why you believe the Bible is not logical. The Bible tells us "that the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." And again,you blame God for His screwed up world. It was not God that rebelled, it was man. The Bible tells us that the preaching of the cross to them that PERISH is foolishness, but to we which are alive and saved, it is the power of God.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 07:07 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;25080 wrote:
Bill Clinton woke up one morning after being elected President and told his wife, well lets slash the intelligence budget and force all the senior members of the CIA to quit, and lets see what happens after 8 years. Oh 911.

Clinton recieved a call from Bin Laden ans said "Willy I am gonna f your world up, if you do not let my country and those in it handle our own problems, we do not need your interference"

Clinton Responded "You got it dude, Palestine and Israel are ASKING for our involvement we will focus on them instead, and Bon Laden Call me bubba"

8 years later with the new U.S.A. regime, Bin Laden realized it was time to make another phone call

Bin Laden: Hey Bush, (repeats same ultatmatum as previously)

Bush: Just bring it.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:39 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25212 wrote:
Clinton recieved a call from Bin Laden ans said "Willy I am gonna f your world up, if you do not let my country and those in it handle our own problems, we do not need your interference"

Clinton Responded "You got it dude, Palestine and Israel are ASKING for our involvement we will focus on them instead, and Bon Laden Call me bubba"

8 years later with the new U.S.A. regime, Bin Laden realized it was time to make another phone call

Bin Laden: Hey Bush, (repeats same ultatmatum as previously)

Bush: Just bring it.

And after Clinton finished talking with Bin Laden he hung up the phone. Then Bin Laden attacked the USS Cole killing 17 American Sailors, Then he blew up both American Embassies in Nairobi and Tanzania killing hundreds, and then Bin Laden had his people draging dead american soliders through the streets of somilia. Clinton in responce shot off 300 cruse missiles and blew up an asprin factory. Well we showed them.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:41 am
@Greatest I am cv,
17 vs 3000 hmmmm I think Clintons cll went better
Campbell34

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 11:44 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25240 wrote:
17 vs 3000 hmmmm I think Clintons cll went better

If Clinton had acted properly, 911 would of never happened. American inteligence was almost destroyed under his watch. Clinton gave our enemies them the time they needed to pull off such an operation. Bush could not rebuild in 4 months, what Clinton had eight years to destroy.
Yet as we all know, Clinton was to busy in the White House to worry about national security.
0 Replies