lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 09:47 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18720 wrote:
When we went to war with japan, were they not a sovereign nation, what about Italy and Germany? Yup all of them were, and we never declared war on Germany, Hmm?

I learned in about 4th grade that Japan actually attacked the United States, and that's why we went to war against them and the rest of the Axis powers.

Quote:
After we kicked the **** out of them, we occupied them for years. Built bases which we still operate from. Why would Iraq be different?

Um, Iraq is a completely different country, with a completely different cultural and religious heritage.

Quote:
I'm asking you, if YOU support the troops? I want your responce to the same question. I've got a long list, i got a feeling your list you can sum up with one word, Nothing?

Since you assume I do not support the troops--at least in a fashion you would find satisfactory--why is it so hard to provide just a few points off of your "long list." Aren't you proud of your "support"?

Quote:
I am in a fight, with the patriotic desentors! That would be you.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you mean "dissenters" which comes from the Latin word for "disagree." I do disagree with you and your ilk, but how does arguing with me and others on a message board "support the troops"?

Quote:
On a second note, do you know how the concept of a Republic works? Do you consider yourself a patriot?

Sure, I'm a patriot. Why the hell not? I can't tell--are you for or against the concept of a republic? Do you know what the word actually means (And no looking it up!)?

Quote:
Who do you support them?Again, i am asking you, once you answer me, i'll gladly tell you, but not before.

Your focus on the notion of "supporting" someone is really pathological. I support pulling the troops out of an absurd war. I really don't like seeing our soldiers get killed and dismembered for nothing. Call me crazy.

Quote:
Call it what you will, IMO you are yellow. I only needed five posts to come with this, if you don't like it, don't read.

It doesn't bother me to be called "yellar" by some yahoo who demonstrates an astonishingly poor understanding of the English language. I think you are a coward, so there. YOU advocate a war that other people have to fight, but that you yourself aren't fighting. I'd call that supreme cowardice.

Quote:
You defeatist should get your tail out from between your legs, your balls may even hang down for a change.

You should go fight in the war you love and for the cause you support instead of sitting at your computer, you warrior you. Come on. Sack up and sign on! Be a patriot!!

Quote:
We are the richest country in the world, who says we can't afford it. We've got the money and the man power.

92 already pretty much covered it. Explaining the idea of foreign-held national debt and a massive federal deficit to you would be painful. I'm thinking pissing razor blades painful.

Quote:
I'm sure there is a little search button some where on your computor screen. Try it. I'm not your teacher or your wetnurse. Try watching the History channel they have had some really good documentarys lately.

Finally we get to the bottom of it! You get your information from the Internet(s) and the idiot box. How appropriate!
92b16vx

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 12:51 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;18732 wrote:
Um, Iraq is a completely different country, with a completely different cultural and religious heritage.

Not only that, but this guys seems to think that there is some correlation between stopping a world war, started by a madman and a preemptive invasion on a country that was not presently at war, and did not attack the US....ever. And it wasn't just the US that occupied Germany, it was the U.S. France, Britian, and the Soviet Union. Oh yea, and they created Israel and the United Nations.

Germany was split into two, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German Democratic Republic, and underwent denazifacation, and the plan was to de-industrialize, as opposed to Iraq, where we are aiding them with billions, and arming them. Oh, and I don't remember Germany being completely surrounded by Islamic countries that support terrorism, hate western ideals, and generally do not like us, not to mention, I believe that most of the world did not oppose what we did in WWII, but you know, I do seem to remember someone saying something about some dissapproval over us going into Iraq. But hey, feel free to point out some of those similarities that make it the same thing we are doing in Iraq now.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:27 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;18732 wrote:
I learned in about 4th grade that Japan actually attacked the United States, and that's why we went to war against them and the rest of the Axis powers.

Since you assume I do not support the troops--at least in a fashion you would find satisfactory--why is it so hard to provide just a few points off of your "long list." Aren't you proud of your "support"?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you mean "dissenters" which comes from the Latin word for "disagree." I do disagree with you and your ilk, but how does arguing with me and others on a message board "support the troops"?

Sure, I'm a patriot. Why the hell not? I can't tell--are you for or against the concept of a republic? Do you know what the word actually means (And no looking it up!)?

Your focus on the notion of "supporting" someone is really pathological. I support pulling the troops out of an absurd war. I really don't like seeing our soldiers get killed and dismembered for nothing. Call me crazy.

It doesn't bother me to be called "yellar" by some yahoo who demonstrates an astonishingly poor understanding of the English language. I think you are a coward, so there. YOU advocate a war that other people have to fight, but that you yourself aren't fighting. I'd call that supreme cowardice.

You should go fight in the war you love and for the cause you support instead of sitting at your computer, you warrior you. Come on. Sack up and sign on! Be a patriot!!

92 already pretty much covered it. Explaining the idea of foreign-held national debt and a massive federal deficit to you would be painful. I'm thinking pissing razor blades painful.

Finally we get to the bottom of it! You get your information from the Internet(s) and the idiot box. How appropriate!
Quote:
Did you also read that we had American pilots fighting japan on a volunteer basis in china before they attacked us?
Quote:
What's the common demoninator, the US. What does being a different country have to do with our foreign policy?
Quote:
My assumption is you will say you support the troops only in word, i will believe so untill you provide info otherwise. Wanna few points, heres one, my wife works for the National Guard. Proud, i'm damn proud. You proud of your support?
Quote:
You asssuume what ever you want. They have the war front, i have the home front. They deal with terrorists, i deal with desentors. My arguement is if favor of troop support, your arguement is in favor of troop withdrawel, not support. IMO
Quote:
Sure, I'm a patriot.
How?
Quote:
You say you support the troops, i wanna know how? Withdrawing from a war is not support, it's retreating. They are not getting killed and dismembered for nothing, ask 92b? At bear minimum they are being killed and dismembered for oil.

Quote:
Who are the ones fighting, my side. Who are the ones not fighting, your side. Tell me this, do you have enough conviction in your arguement to get into a physical fight over it? If not then indeed you are a coward. Stand for what you beleive in, you sit down.
Quote:
You yourself said you are a patriot, why don't you sack up and sign on, cowardess? Not that kind of partiot huh? You stick to something safe like desenting?
Quote:
And? Where do you get your info, moveon, DU, MSM?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:33 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18734 wrote:
Not only that, but this guys seems to think that there is some correlation between stopping a world war, started by a madman and a preemptive invasion on a country that was not presently at war, and did not attack the US....ever. And it wasn't just the US that occupied Germany, it was the U.S. France, Britian, and the Soviet Union. Oh yea, and they created Israel and the United Nations.

Germany was split into two, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German Democratic Republic, and underwent denazifacation, and the plan was to de-industrialize, as opposed to Iraq, where we are aiding them with billions, and arming them. Oh, and I don't remember Germany being completely surrounded by Islamic countries that support terrorism, hate western ideals, and generally do not like us, not to mention, I believe that most of the world did not oppose what we did in WWII, but you know, I do seem to remember someone saying something about some dissapproval over us going into Iraq. But hey, feel free to point out some of those similarities that make it the same thing we are doing in Iraq now.
Still stuck on false history, preemptive started when Saddam invaded Kuwait. You can't rewrite history. Emo is as emo does.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:35 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18734 wrote:

Almost forgot, lap six is in the books.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 07:36 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18736 wrote:
Still stuck on false history, preemptive started when Saddam invaded Kuwait. You can't rewrite history. Emo is as emo does.

Almost forgot, lap six is in the books.

Is that the best you have after we completely destroy your "Iraq is like Germany, and I have info to back it up" claim? Like I knew from the get go, you are horrible at this. Seriously, we want to hear how our occupation of Iraq is similar to post WWII Germany occupation.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 05:49 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18815 wrote:
Is that the best you have after we completely destroy your "Iraq is like Germany, and I have info to back it up" claim? Like I knew from the get go, you are horrible at this. Seriously, we want to hear how our occupation of Iraq is similar to post WWII Germany occupation.
Quote:
Is that the best you have after we completely destroy your "Iraq is like Germany, and I have info to back it up" claim?
LOL, can we take a poll on that one? Why do you think that running around in circles is destroying anything? The only thing your destroying is probably what little braincells you have left.
Quote:
Like I knew from the get go, you are horrible at this.
Horrible, i got your running in circles, your clickin off laps like no other lib i've seen. I've said it before, if a lib ever came to a point, the argument would be over. You belong to the "yeah but crowd", that is how every discussion you have goes. Eventually using this form of debate you come back to your original starting point and start all over, hence going in circles. You are incapable of moving past this obstacle you have in your mind.
In fact, if you use this observation that i've just stated, and you observe re-iterating a point you have already made, you will find our just how short sighted you are, and how short your argument actually are. Again IMO.
Quote:
Seriously, we want to hear how our occupation of Iraq is similar to post WWII Germany occupation.
The simplest way i could say so you would understand would be to ask you is you think the US occupied Germany. Then i'd ask are we occupying Iraq? Wouldn't you agree that we occupied both, which would indicate US policy is to occupy? Being so, then is it fair to say that the two are "similar" in that respect? I know you will try and change the subject, or maybe even complete another lap, i think if you really try this time you might accomplish something with purpose for a change?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:26 pm
@sam2007,
Like I said...HORRIBLE. You really do not have a clue what you're talking about, and I am sure it sounds good in your mind, but really dude, it's bad.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:15 pm
@sam2007,
Great come back. Your getting the hang of this debating thing, LOL.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:09 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18890 wrote:
i could say so you would understand would be to ask you is you think the US occupied Germany. Then i'd ask are we occupying Iraq? Wouldn't you agree that we occupied both, which would indicate US policy is to occupy? Being so, then is it fair to say that the two are "similar" in that respect? I know you will try and change the subject...

Oh, no subject changing here. Look everyone here is another sample of Dranile logic...a duck has wings and flies, a plane has wings and flies, there fore a plane is a duck, according to the way Draline thinks, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Come on, bash us with your list of a facts that show how Iraq is going to succeed based on Germany.
lancesorbenson

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:37 am
@sam2007,
Drnaline;18735 wrote:
What's the common demoninator, the US. What does being a different country have to do with our foreign policy?

Well, we had vastly different policies in Japan as opposed to Germany. I know you probably think occupation is occupation is occupation, but history shows we have taken a variety of approaches in different countries.

Quote:
My assumption is you will say you support the troops only in word, i will believe so untill you provide info otherwise. Wanna few points, heres one, my wife works for the National Guard. Proud, i'm damn proud. You proud of your support?

I really don't care about what you call "support" for the troops. The bottom line is that you think other people should go fight in a war that you won't or can't fight in yourself. Maybe you're unfit for service, I don't know but that sounds right to me. And your wife "working" for the National Guard isn't impressive.

Quote:
You asssuume what ever you want. They have the war front, i have the home front. They deal with terrorists, i deal with desentors.

Do you think this makes you somehow courageous? Fighting us DISSENTERS on a message board. What a brave guy!

Quote:
My arguement is if favor of troop support, your arguement is in favor of troop withdrawel, not support. IMO

I was thinking of trying to explain to you that troop support and withdrawal from a pointless war were not mutually exclusive, then I realized there is no way you could even begin to understand.

Quote:
They are not getting killed and dismembered for nothing, ask 92b? At bear minimum they are being killed and dismembered for oil.

That's probably of great comfort to the families of the dead and the soldiers who've suffered life-altering injuries.

Quote:
Tell me this, do you have enough conviction in your arguement to get into a physical fight over it? If not then indeed you are a coward.

I am perfectly capable of disagreeing with someone on a political issue and not having it come to blows. I have good friends that disagree with me about a lot of thing and good friends who agree with me about a lot of things. We actually appreciate spirited debate. Having said that, if some yahoo took a swing at me because he didn't like what I was saying, I'd kick the crap out of 'em.

Quote:
Stand for what you beleive in, you sit down.You yourself said you are a patriot, why don't you sack up and sign on, cowardess?

Sign on for what?

Quote:
You stick to something safe like desenting?

Yeah, you're really in danger posting on the Internets.

Quote:
And? Where do you get your info, moveon, DU, MSM?

I get info from a lot of places. I've talked with soldiers, I've studied history, several mainstream and not-so mainstream sources, policy reports, watching Congressional debate on C-SPAN, and on and on.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:40 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18996 wrote:
Oh, no subject changing here. Look everyone here is another sample of Dranile logic...a duck has wings and flies, a plane has wings and flies, there fore a plane is a duck, according to the way Draline thinks, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Come on, bash us with your list of a facts that show how Iraq is going to succeed based on Germany.
Quote:
Oh, no subject changing here.
Ah, really?
Quote:
Look everyone here is another sample of Dranile logic...
Yup, as of this writing there are 3,618 of them, it is good to be King.
Quote:
a duck has wings and flies, a plane has wings and flies, there fore a plane is a duck, according to the way Draline thinks, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck. But if we are talking quacks, then that is an entirely different story. Untill the big large shiny thing starts flapping is wings as well as your gums is ain't a duck, LOL.
Quote:
Come on, bash us with your list of a facts that show how Iraq is going to succeed based on Germany.
What is the one common demonimator with the comparison, US policy, still have trouble understanding? Do we have bases in Iraq? Will they likely stay when and if we supposedly leave?
Are you of the opinion that Iraq has not succeeded to this point, this aught to be good? And as of your last sentence you have completed lap 7. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over? Broken record is what my dad you to say, time to change the LP.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:20 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18998 wrote:
Ah, really?
Yup, as of this writing there are 3,618 of them, it is good to be King.
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck. But if we are talking quacks, then that is an entirely different story. Untill the big large shiny thing starts flapping is wings as well as your gums is ain't a duck, LOL.
What is the one common demonimator with the comparison, US policy, still have trouble understanding? Do we have bases in Iraq? Will they likely stay when and if we supposedly leave?
Are you of the opinion that Iraq has not succeeded to this point, this aught to be good? And as of your last sentence you have completed lap 7. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over? Broken record is what my dad you to say, time to change the LP.

All I have to say is wow. You talk about me "doing laps" yet you have repeated this same thing, several times, and still not produced anything other then "we occupied both countries" as you definitive proof that Germany is a model for how our occupation of Iraq is going to go, I would say that you are indeed the broken record here little guy.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:38 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;18997 wrote:
Well, we had vastly different policies in Japan as opposed to Germany. I know you probably think occupation is occupation is occupation, but history shows we have taken a variety of approaches in different countries.

I really don't care about what you call "support" for the troops. The bottom line is that you think other people should go fight in a war that you won't or can't fight in yourself. Maybe you're unfit for service, I don't know but that sounds right to me. And your wife "working" for the National Guard isn't impressive.

Do you think this makes you somehow courageous? Fighting us DISSENTERS on a message board. What a brave guy!

I was thinking of trying to explain to you that troop support and withdrawal from a pointless war were not mutually exclusive, then I realized there is no way you could even begin to understand.

That's probably of great comfort to the families of the dead and the soldiers who've suffered life-altering injuries.

I am perfectly capable of disagreeing with someone on a political issue and not having it come to blows. I have good friends that disagree with me about a lot of thing and good friends who agree with me about a lot of things. We actually appreciate spirited debate. Having said that, if some yahoo took a swing at me because he didn't like what I was saying, I'd kick the crap out of 'em.

Sign on for what?

I get info from a lot of places. I've talked with soldiers, I've studied history, several mainstream and not-so mainstream sources, policy reports, watching Congressional debate on C-SPAN, and on and on.
Quote:
"Vastly different policies" care to give an example?
Quote:
I really don't care about what you call "support" for the troops.
I didn't ask. If you didn't care why do you keep asking? I however do care if you don't answer me so lets have it?
Quote:
The bottom line is that you think other people should go fight in a war that you won't or can't fight in yourself.
The bottom line is you think i think that of which is merely opinion. You and 92b get these confused with facts?
Quote:
Maybe you're unfit for service, I don't know but that sounds right to me.
Being fit is none of your business but if you must know i have ventricular heart disease, for me and most of my whole family it is hereditary so no, they wouldn't except me.
Quote:
Does to me, she runs the Nationl Guard Armory Board, tuition assistance for soldiers, family support(this is where i come in), and is the legislative liaison for the Guard.
Quote:
Do you think this makes you somehow courageous?
No, it makes me me.
Quote:
Fighting us DISSENTERS on a message board. What a brave guy!
No really, it don't take much to deal with you guys, that i enjoy!
Quote:
Then maybe you can get 92b to answer one of my questions. I'm sure he knows the one i mean? If your car uses oil, then you don't have to bother answering, if not please explain?
Quote:
I was thinking of trying to explain to you that troop support and withdrawal from a pointless war were not mutually exclusive,
Exclusive to what?
Quote:
then I realized there is no way you could even begin to understand.
Try me, that's the problem with you desenters, you think your so far above it you have to look down to explain **** to us war mongers, well it's about time one of you gets able and starts explaining?
Quote:
Look at 92, he thinks he's a puppet. Amazing what being forced to kill, to steal oil, will do to your mind?
Quote:
Sign on for what?
You said you were a patriot right? I said i was a patriot and you said i should sign on, then i asked you being you think you are a patriot and you ask you why don't you sign on and you reply: "Sign on for what?" In your own words, what's wrong with this picture?
Quote:
I am big time, who knows the right stealing, unConstitutional NSA may be listening.
Quote:
I'm glad, that's the first sencible thing you've said. Any reasonable person would be obliged to do the same for life or limb to friend and family, That's America. WE are one of the first countrys to fight for priciple whether on our own soil or foreign. It has been one of our enduring traits, the one that you just displayed in the quote above, since our countrys inception. This trait is one of the few things i like in people with your opinion, when the **** hits the fan i know me and you can stand to gether or fight apart but the our goals will be the same.
Quote:
Yup pretty much what i do but to you i'm one of those people, that's what makes turn about such fun play!
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:09 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19054 wrote:
"Vastly different policies" care to give an example?

He, and I, have already given PLENTY of examples about how it is a vastly different scenerio. You have yet to produce even an idea beyond, "we occupied them, they are the same"

Quote:
You and 92b get these confused with facts?

Not confused, you can't join, that's not an opinion, by your own mouth, it is a fact. It's real easy to support something you know you'll never have to do on your own. It's real easy to sit and have others die for your freedom to sit on your butt and post on the internet. Now let's hear all about how but if you could you would, yet again, very easy to say.

Quote:
Being fit is none of your business but if you must know i have ventricular heart disease, for me and most of my whole family it is hereditary so no, they wouldn't except me.

I was in Walter Reed for heart surgery one month before I deployed.

Quote:
Does to me, she runs the Nationl Guard Armory Board, tuition assistance for soldiers, family support(this is where i come in), and is the legislative liaison for the Guard.

So, your wife works for the National Gaurd, but you don't, so that's your support? Support by proximity? LOL. You know, there's plenty of jobs in the DoD that you could take to help support the war you so feverishly support through lipservice.

Quote:
Then maybe you can get 92b to answer one of my questions. I'm sure he knows the one i mean?

I have answered it already, are you too stupid to read?

Quote:
If your car uses oil, then you don't have to bother answering, if not please explain?

So wait, is it about oil, or not?

Quote:
Exclusive to what?Try me, that's the problem with you desenters, you think your so far above it you have to look down to explain **** to us war mongers, well it's about time one of you gets able and starts explaining?Look at 92, he thinks he's a puppet.

Was, was a puppet, not anymore. Nobody forced me to kill, as a matter of fact, I was quite in my enviroment in Fallujah. And if you are going to refer to us a "desenters" at the very least learn how to spell it - dissenter. Of course, you are also a "dissenter", and if you actually knew what it means, you wouldn't try to use it as a derogative since it only means to differ in opinion.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:45 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19067 wrote:
He, and I, have already given PLENTY of examples about how it is a vastly different scenerio. You have yet to produce even an idea beyond, "we occupied them, they are the same"

Not confused, you can't join, that's not an opinion, by your own mouth, it is a fact. It's real easy to support something you know you'll never have to do on your own. It's real easy to sit and have others die for your freedom to sit on your butt and post on the internet. Now let's hear all about how but if you could you would, yet again, very easy to say.

So, your wife works for the National Gaurd, but you don't, so that's your support? Support by proximity? LOL. You know, there's plenty of jobs in the DoD that you could take to help support the war you so feverishly support through lipservice.

I have answered it already, are you too stupid to read?

Was, was a puppet, not anymore. Nobody forced me to kill, as a matter of fact, I was quite in my enviroment in Fallujah. And if you are going to refer to us a "desenters" at the very least learn how to spell it - dissenter. Of course, you are also a "dissenter", and if you actually knew what it means, you wouldn't try to use it as a derogative since it only means to differ in opinion.
Quote:
Haven't seen one, would you nmind quoting them?
Quote:

It is real easy, watch me?
Quote:
It's amazing what those tax dallors will do huh? Free health care an education and a check, what a bargain.
Quote:
Yup, been there for nine years. attended many a function and fundraiser. have met and talked to at least 11 generals and am pretty good friends with the one running the whole show for the state right now.
By your tone it sounds like you think military service in this country is mandatory, are you under that assumption? Or are you of the opinion that if you have served you at are some higher stance in the Federal chain? Kinda sound like you think this country owes you something? Do we? Did you not get paid, or your health care was subpar, what about that combat pay, not enough for you? Personally i think i've been very generous to you and yet you attemp to bite the hand the feed you? You thought you housed, cloathed and educated yourself? Say thank you soldier if you consider yourself a man who was provided for. Know any guys from New Mexico and asked them what we sent them. How many home comming and send offs you been too since you got out? In what way do you support the troops 92? Besides withdrawel?
Quote:
You tell me?
Quote:
Was, was a puppet, not anymore.
Puppet, Mercinary it's all the same. You know what that makes you right? Some one who kills for money? It alot different then one the kills for liberation don't you think?
Quote:
And if you are going to refer to us a "desenters" at the very least learn how to spell it - dissenter.
Free country, deal with it.
Quote:
Of course, you are also a "dissenter", and if you actually knew what it means, you wouldn't try to use it as a derogative since it only means to differ in opinion.
I can use it as i see fit. Desenting is what i do, to your disadvantage it is against you. Would you not agree, who more then i, is in more of a disagreement with you? Or not your idea of the concept I know but it's not you who decides that its me.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:29 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19088 wrote:
Desenting is what i do, to your disadvantage it is against you. Would you not agree, who more then i, is in more of a disagreement with you? Or not your idea of the concept I know but it's not you who decides that its me.

And you still can't spell it right. Anyway, it's no disadvantage to me, you are ineffectual.

Quote:
Free country, deal with it.

Yes, it is. You go ahead and enjoy that. Many have died for it, and you would have more continue to do so under the false flag of "national security", so long I guess as, you don't have to do it yourself. It's sooo funny how you cling to the "better to fight them there than here" slogan, and then go posting articles that indeed show that they are in fact...operating here. lol, oh the irony.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19110 wrote:
And you still can't spell it right. Anyway, it's no disadvantage to me, you are ineffectual.

Yes, it is. You go ahead and enjoy that. Many have died for it, and you would have more continue to do so under the false flag of "national security", so long I guess as, you don't have to do it yourself. It's sooo funny how you cling to the "better to fight them there than here" slogan, and then go posting articles that indeed show that they are in fact...operating here. lol, oh the irony.

Heah, don't forget, some soldier is keeping you free right now. Do them a little service for a change. If that's not too much to ask.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:40 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19111 wrote:
Heah, don't forget, some soldier is keeping you free right now. Do them a little service for a change. If that's not too much to ask.

Yea, trying to get them out of a farce of a war is such injustice.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:45 pm
@sam2007,
It was a farse of a war that you were baught and paid for.