92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:02 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18525 wrote:
"it's apples and DVD covers" as to oil and liberation.

I've answered that question silly question of yours already in another thread. I killed some people, and helped some people, so a bit of both, now on with your comparisons.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:06 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18526 wrote:
I've answered that question silly question of yours already in another thread. I killed some people, and helped some people, so a bit of both, now on with your comparisons.
Not so quick, what about the others? Turn about is fair play.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:07 pm
@sam2007,
Quote:
I killed some people, and helped some people,
Which one's did you kill and which did you help?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 12:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18529 wrote:
Which one's did you kill and which did you help?

Typical, you can't answer the question presented, so you keep trying to turn it on me. You have comfirmed that you don't have a clue, kthanxforplayin'. I understand that you want me to answer more specifically, and then let me guess...you'll make some feeble attempt to try to twist whatever I say into being relevent to who is fighting in Iraq and who's not, who was there before Bushs invasion, or some retarded assumption about how I feel over the war, and the things I say, or maybe you want to send them flowers, either way, it's just not going to happen, not because I can't answer the question, but your really weak character attacks have proved to me that you do not deserve to be engaged in any type of meaningful debate. You can't prove that being in Iraq is what has kept the US from being attacked, and sorry, but government published documents refute your claims that Iraq was a hotbed of terrorist support, or that Saddam had any sort of proliferation of a program for WMD. The only leg you have to stand on is that if we leave Iraq, the fragile puppet government we put in place will crumble, and all of a sudden it will become a mecca of terrorist attacks on the US, which is PURE speculation. I mean really, in your own words, 70% turn out for voting to help us put (yet another) their government in power? Shouldn't that be an indication that they are interested enough to try harder than they are to defend what they have? Not to mention IMO, it is overshadowed by the fact that the longer we stay in Iraq as an occupying force, it only strengthens our enemies resolve. Not only that but simply the fact that Iraq is surrounded by countries that not only had MORE to do with 9/11 and other terrorist attacks on US interest, offered many more reasonable targets for US attack, yet we went into the soft one that didn't, which happens to be the one that we helped put into power, and have a vested interest in concerning big oil money, interesting.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 08:43 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18543 wrote:
Typical, you can't answer the question presented, so you keep trying to turn it on me. You have comfirmed that you don't have a clue, kthanxforplayin'. I understand that you want me to answer more specifically, and then let me guess...you'll make some feeble attempt to try to twist whatever I say into being relevent to who is fighting in Iraq and who's not, who was there before Bushs invasion, or some retarded assumption about how I feel over the war, and the things I say, or maybe you want to send them flowers, either way, it's just not going to happen, not because I can't answer the question, but your really weak character attacks have proved to me that you do not deserve to be engaged in any type of meaningful debate. You can't prove that being in Iraq is what has kept the US from being attacked, and sorry, but government published documents refute your claims that Iraq was a hotbed of terrorist support, or that Saddam had any sort of proliferation of a program for WMD. The only leg you have to stand on is that if we leave Iraq, the fragile puppet government we put in place will crumble, and all of a sudden it will become a mecca of terrorist attacks on the US, which is PURE speculation. I mean really, in your own words, 70% turn out for voting to help us put (yet another) their government in power? Shouldn't that be an indication that they are interested enough to try harder than they are to defend what they have? Not to mention IMO, it is overshadowed by the fact that the longer we stay in Iraq as an occupying force, it only strengthens our enemies resolve. Not only that but simply the fact that Iraq is surrounded by countries that not only had MORE to do with 9/11 and other terrorist attacks on US interest, offered many more reasonable targets for US attack, yet we went into the soft one that didn't, which happens to be the one that we helped put into power, and have a vested interest in concerning big oil money, interesting.
Quote:
Typical, you can't answer the question presented, so you keep trying to turn it on me.
Typical is the no answer i get from you, either that or you run around in circles, this post would make your fifth lap, LOL.
Quote:
You have comfirmed that you don't have a clue, kthanxforplayin'.
The person who has no clue is the one that thinks bush invaded for oil but yet believe he played no part? So when Murtha and Kerry said you guys were terrorising, was it true? No, would be the logical answer but also with the inclusion that this was possible becuase you allowed yourself to be a puppet. Also probably waited till you retired from service to say anything as well. What conviction.
Quote:
I understand that you want me to answer more specifically,
In this life you are held by your word, would you not agree, do you not want this to be so in an internet forum? Being so, yes i hold you to every thing you write. This does not mean that every thing you write is correct. That's where i come in.
Quote:
and then let me guess...you'll make some feeble attempt to try to twist whatever I say into being relevent to who is fighting in Iraq and who's not, who was there before Bushs invasion, or some retarded assumption about how I feel over the war, and the things I say, or maybe you want to send them flowers, .
It won't be a feeble attempt, you make it rather easy. If your arguement was well grounded i wouldn't be able to twist anything, it is because of you this happens, i just take advantage of your short comming.
Why do you avoid so giving a solid answer, my thinking is because you do not want to be held accountable, funny it's one of the things you wish the admin would be responcible for. What's good for the goose is not good for the gander, this is the example you show. A "retarded assumption" is one who believes we attacked Iraq because of 9/11. History will tell a different story, Hmm?
Quote:
either way, it's just not going to happen, not because I can't answer the question, but your really weak character attacks have proved to me that you do not deserve to be engaged in any type of meaningful debate
How long has Bush and his administration be under charactor attack from you? Oh wait, when you do it, your a dessenter and that makes it ok. Don't you think if fair that there should also be dessenting for the desentors or is that not patriotic whether they were in the the service or not? 've been trying for some time to have a meaningful discussion but you are very standoffish, so i'll keep asking question and you can keep on not answering them and well let every one else come up with there own conclusions, sound fair?
Quote:
You can't prove that being in Iraq is what has kept the US from being attacked,
So you admit it? If it was not Iraq what was it? There have been attempts but were foiled, was it not for added security measures since 9/11? Or are we just that lucky?
Quote:
and sorry, but government published documents refute your claims that Iraq was a hotbed of terrorist support, or that Saddam had any sort of proliferation of a program for WMD.
Hotbed is the key word. So it wasnt' a hotbed but does not your word imply they were there? That means you yuorself refute yourown statement.
So shell casings with trace sarin gas are not WMD's to you? Isreal bombing a nuke reactor before it went online, yeah he was doing it strictly for domestic purposes. Just like it was domestic when they distroyed that long launch ramp aided directly at Isreal. Na. no WMD programs there, NOT!
Quote:
The only leg you have to stand on is that if we leave Iraq, the fragile puppet government we put in place will crumble, and all of a sudden it will become a mecca of terrorist attacks on the US, which is PURE speculation.
That puppet government is self elected. You are still confusing me, before you said there were very few terrorist in Iraq, they were all local boys remember? Now you say if we leave Iraq will be a mecca for terrorist attacks on the US. Are you saying Iraq will be invaded by other terrorists or are you saying the ones there will be coming after us? Or both. I don't think it "all of the sudden" i think it' been there the whole time. Speculation? All those terrorist's that arn't there are gonna go back to farming once we leave?
Quote:
I mean really, in your own words, 70% turn out for voting to help us put (yet another) their government in power?

Quote:
"Our monitors observed a 72% turnout. Iraqis are looking at these elections as an issue of dignity," he said.

Al Jazeera English - Archive - Confusion Surrounds Iraq Poll Turnout

"Iraq Voter Turnout Estimated at 70 Percent"

Iraq Voter Turnout Estimated at 70 Percent

Iraq Voter Turnout Estimated at 70 Percent
Yes.
Quote:
Shouldn't that be an indication that they are interested enough to try harder than they are to defend what they have?
I'm sure you would much rather have Saddam back in power?
Quote:
Not to mention IMO, it is overshadowed by the fact that the longer we stay in Iraq as an occupying force, it only strengthens our enemies resolve.
Retreat in defeat, is that what you fought for?
Quote:
Not only that but simply the fact that Iraq is surrounded by countries that not only had MORE to do with 9/11 and other terrorist attacks on US interest, offered many more reasonable targets for US attack, yet we went into the soft one that didn't, which happens to be the one that we helped put into power, and have a vested interest in concerning big oil money, interesting
Sure there were other that had to do with 9/11 that's why were in Afgan, Iraq on the other hand has nothing to do with 9/11. It has to do with Saddams direct violation of UN mandate of which we are the arbitor. Along with our allys. Did Saddam support terrorists, many a palestinian family will attest to his generosity. So that was one consideration for invading but not the only one.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 09:10 am
@sam2007,
Like I said, feeble. You can't answer the questions lanceorbenson asked you because you made an absurd statement, and are afraid to try to back it up, and did exactly what I said you were going to do, try to attack my character, and skirt around that real issue with no proof of anything. Keep splitting asinine hairs if you want, but you are making yourself look worse and worse. You have no actual experiance in the area, and get all your information for tv and the interent, probably the two most absolutely unbiased, truthful sources around[/sarcasm]

Please, post more of your assumptions, and guess' they are quite amusing. You could probably make an internet career out of it.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 09:12 am
@sam2007,
With pleasure.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 09:15 am
@sam2007,
Quote:
You can't answer the questions lanceorbenson asked you because you made an absurd statement,
See post 32.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 09:52 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18564 wrote:
See post 32.

"Sure I do"

Yea, that nailed it.
lancesorbenson

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 12:20 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18512 wrote:
I get my insight from the internet, very handy medium for such things.

This doesn't surprise me. What sites?

Quote:
Seventy percent plus turnout sound like imposing to you?

Even assuming those numbers are accurate--God knows the government and the media would NEVER misrepresent the facts--how does that change the fact that the U.S. government is imposing a political system on a sovereign nation?

Quote:
Support, probably something you claim to do?

What does this even mean? Support the troops in what way? By paying taxes? By posting on message boards? If you really believe in our involvement in Iraq then why not go ahead and sign on? The whole "support the troops" line is just empty sloganeering. Festooning your car with Chinese-made American flags and foaming at the mouth while watching Fox News is hardly what I call support. I support bringing the troops home ASAFP.

Quote:
Can you compare Iraq to vietnam?

I can't imagine anyone who knows anything about Vietnam, our withdrawal from there, and the anti-climactic aftermath would try and bring that into this discussion. "Fight them over there so we don't fight them over here" is sounding like the domino theory at this point.

Quote:
Sure do!

I'd love to hear them.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:26 pm
@92b16vx,
Just a little something to stir up the "better to fight them there than here" crowd...

Captain's Quarters

Quote:
May 30, 2007
Dry Run Confirmed
A declassified report confirms that Annie Jacobsen accurately recounted suspicious activities on a Northwest flight from Detroit to Los Angeles in the summer of 2004, and that a number of Syrians attempted a dry run for a terror attack. Eight of the 12 had already been flagged for criminal or suspicious behavior, and the apparent leader was involved in a similar incident later as well:

A newly released inspector general report backs eyewitness accounts of suspicious behavior by 13 Middle Eastern men on a Northwest Airlines flight in 2004 and reveals several missteps by government officials, including failure to file an incident report until a month after the matter became public.
According to the Homeland Security report, the "suspicious passengers," 12 Syrians and their Lebanese-born promoter, were traveling on Flight 327 from Detroit to Los Angeles on expired visas. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services extended the visas one week after the June 29, 2004, incident.

The report also says that a background check in the FBI's National Crime Information Center database, which was performed June 18 as part of a visa-extension application, produced "positive hits" for past criminal records or suspicious behavior for eight of the 12 Syrians, who were traveling in the U.S. as a musical group.

In addition, the band's promoter was listed in a separate FBI database on case investigations for acting suspiciously aboard a flight months earlier. He was detained a third time in September on a return trip to the U.S. from Istanbul, the details of which were redacted.

The air marshals and the gate personnel for Northwest knew at the beginning of the flight that these passengers presented a threat. Before the men had even boarded the plane, they started acting suspiciously enough that the air marshals signaled each other about the group. Twenty minutes into the flight, well before Jacobsen contacted a flight attendant, the crew had contacted the air marshals about their concerns. One flight attendant took the unusual step of entering the cockpit an hour into the flight to discuss the concerns with the pilots; cockpits have been locked and barred ever since 9/11.

After all of this, the FBI did not open an investigation into the incident until Jacobsen appeared on MS-NBC's Scarborough Country. The Homeland Security personnel involved did not pass the irnformation along to their Operations Center, even though the leader of the group had been involved in a similar incident in January of that year, on Frontier Airlines. It didn't get logged into the HSOC database until the Washington Times reported it on July 26, 2004. By that time, all 12 Syrians had left the country.

TSA, for its part, said that the matter did not merit a referral since all of the passengers could be "cleared". It's fuzzy about why they thought that, since the DHS found a pattern of suspicious activity for eight of the men involved, including a "similar" incident involving the leader five months earlier. His third time, on a trip back from Istanbul, the FBI finally detained him. DHS rejects the TSA excuse, stating categorically that the incident should have been logged into the HSOC and merited further investigation.

A look at the seating chart shows another reason for suspicion. Despite traveling together (they all supposedly worked as a musical group), they pretended not to notice each other. They got seats that literally put them all over the plane.

Without a doubt, this vindicates Jacobsen and shows that either these men intended to conduct a terrorist dry run, or that they wanted someone to think that they were. It could have been a probe, a test to see just how far they could go without provoking a response. That could explain why the same man was involved in three such incidents. The official line that nothing happened on Flight 327 should embarrass everyone in the Homeland Security system, and someone owes Annie Jacobsen an apology.

But yea, we are MUCH safer here while fighting Iraqis in Iraq.

[Iraqi Information Minister] THere are no terrorist planning attacks on the US here, we are fighting them in Iraq, our borders are completely safe, go back to your homes and turn on your TV, nothing is happening here[/Iraqi Information Minister]
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:38 pm
@92b16vx,
******* **** ******! It *****, ****, ***, and also *****, bad. :cool:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 07:10 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18576 wrote:
"Sure I do"

Yea, that nailed it.
As far as responding, sure did.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 07:39 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;18600 wrote:

Even assuming those numbers are accurate--God knows the government and the media would NEVER misrepresent the facts--how does that change the fact that the U.S. government is imposing a political system on a sovereign nation?

What does this even mean? Support the troops in what way? By paying taxes? By posting on message boards? If you really believe in our involvement in Iraq then why not go ahead and sign on? The whole "support the troops" line is just empty sloganeering. Festooning your car with Chinese-made American flags and foaming at the mouth while watching Fox News is hardly what I call support. I support bringing the troops home ASAFP.

I can't imagine anyone who knows anything about Vietnam, our withdrawal from there, and the anti-climactic aftermath would try and bring that into this discussion. "Fight them over there so we don't fight them over here" is sounding like the domino theory at this point.

I'd love to hear them.
Quote:
All the ones in my Favs.
Quote:
Even assuming those numbers are accurate--God knows the government and the media would NEVER misrepresent the facts--
I think you can include yourself in that statement.
Quote:
how does that change the fact that the U.S. government is imposing a political system on a sovereign nation?
It's sovereign now, it was a sovereign nation if violation of UN mandates before. Did you miss those UN resolutions?
Quote:
What does this even mean?
Do you claim to support the troops?
Quote:
Support the troops in what way?
Any way other then your taxes?
Quote:
By paying taxes?

Nope.
Quote:
By posting on message boards?
Nope.
Quote:
If you really believe in our involvement in Iraq then why not go ahead and sign on?
Why don't you sign on with Al Qaeda? I'm sure they can use another in house mole.
Quote:
The whole "support the troops" line is just empty sloganeering.
Only when you say it. Unless you have some examples besides your taxes?
Quote:
Festooning your car with Chinese-made American flags and foaming at the mouth while watching Fox News is hardly what I call support.
What do you call support?
Quote:
I support bringing the troops home ASAFP.
That statement matches the color on your backside. Is that the only way you support the troops?
Quote:
I can't imagine anyone who knows anything about Vietnam, our withdrawal from there, and the anti-climactic aftermath would try and bring that into this discussion.
Why not, how many do you think will die if we leave iraq, roughly three to six million died after we left Vietnam. This is by all mean a fair comparison, if you think not please explain?
Quote:
"Fight them over there so we don't fight them over here" is sounding like the domino theory at this point.
So what's your plan, retreat?
Quote:
I'd love to hear them
You just have.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 07:44 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18630 wrote:
Just a little something to stir up the "better to fight them there than here" crowd...

Captain's Quarters

But yea, we are MUCH safer here while fighting Iraqis in Iraq.

[Iraqi Information Minister] THere are no terrorist planning attacks on the US here, we are fighting them in Iraq, our borders are completely safe, go back to your homes and turn on your TV, nothing is happening here[/Iraqi Information Minister]

Iraqi's today, terrorists tomorrow.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 09:22 pm
@sam2007,
You are a true kook. It's amazing that you can make these long drawn out diatribes and yet say absolutely nothing.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 07:43 am
@sam2007,
It's not problem when you've got such great material to work with, thanks.
0 Replies

lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 08:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18670 wrote:
All the ones in my Favs.

Please share.

Quote:
I think you can include yourself in that statement.

What facts have I misrepresented?

Quote:
It's sovereign now, it was a sovereign nation if violation of UN mandates before. Did you miss those UN resolutions?

A sovereign nation? Um, it's a nation under occupation by an invading force. Your grasp of national sovereignty seems to be about the same as GWB's. I don't consider the UN a legitimate body, so if your using that as justification now, well, you lost me.

Quote:
Do you claim to support the troops? Any way other then your taxes?

You said you "support the troops." I just asked in what way, and you have no response. I've read of people sending A/Cs to Iraq, care packages, so on and so forth. What do you do to "support the troops."

Quote:
Why don't you sign on with Al Qaeda? I'm sure they can use another in house mole.

I'll make this simple for you: YOU say you support what our government is doing in Iraq. I assume you mean that you believe it to be morally just. If that is the case, why wouldn't you go get involved in the fight? I don't support Al-Quaeda, therefore I'm not going to "sign on" with them.

Quote:
Only when you say it. Unless you have some examples besides your taxes? What do you call support?

Again, I asked you what you do to "support the troops" and you simply ignore the question and ask me the same questions. Aren't you proud of your support of troops? Tell us then, what it is you do in that regard.

Quote:
That statement matches the color on your backside.

Already with the personal attacks? You don't know me but you think I am a coward because I disagree with you about the "war" in Iraq. Interesting approach to a dialogue, but it's always easier to resort to name-calling on an anonymous message board.

Quote:
Why not, how many do you think will die if we leave iraq, roughly three to six million died after we left Vietnam.

How many died while we there? What other possible outcome could there have been? Besides, I think pulling out would be pretty Machiavellian actually. Now that we've stirred the pot and got 'em so riled up--with a power vacuum no less--they'd have a field day going after each other. Isn't your goal the death of as many "Muslim extremists" as possible?

Quote:
This is by all mean a fair comparison, if you think not please explain?

YOU made the comparison. The onus is on you to support your assertion if challenged or, I guess, ignore the question. You've obviously chosen the latter.

Quote:
So what's your plan, retreat?

Call it what you want, but eventually it's going to happen. Why sacrifice more of our soldiers and our money--you do realize we can't afford to continue on--in what is ultimately an endeavor that has no real resolution?

Quote:
You just have.

I thought you were going to provide historical documentation. I didn't see any. You get an 'F'.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 05:54 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;18688 wrote:
Please share.

A sovereign nation? Um, it's a nation under occupation by an invading force. Your grasp of national sovereignty seems to be about the same as GWB's. I don't consider the UN a legitimate body, so if your using that as justification now, well, you lost me.

You said you "support the troops." I just asked in what way, and you have no response. I've read of people sending A/Cs to Iraq, care packages, so on and so forth. What do you do to "support the troops."

I'll make this simple for you: YOU say you support what our government is doing in Iraq. I assume you mean that you believe it to be morally just. If that is the case, why wouldn't you go get involved in the fight? I don't support Al-Quaeda, therefore I'm not going to "sign on" with them.

Again, I asked you what you do to "support the troops" and you simply ignore the question and ask me the same questions. Aren't you proud of your support of troops? Tell us then, what it is you do in that regard.

Already with the personal attacks? You don't know me but you think I am a coward because I disagree with you about the "war" in Iraq. Interesting approach to a dialogue, but it's always easier to resort to name-calling on an anonymous message board.

How many died while we there? What other possible outcome could there have been? Besides, I think pulling out would be pretty Machiavellian actually. Now that we've stirred the pot and got 'em so riled up--with a power vacuum no less--they'd have a field day going after each other. Isn't your goal the death of as many "Muslim extremists" as possible?

YOU made the comparison. The onus is on you to support your assertion if challenged or, I guess, ignore the question. You've obviously chosen the latter.

Call it what you want, but eventually it's going to happen. Why sacrifice more of our soldiers and our money--you do realize we can't afford to continue on--in what is ultimately an endeavor that has no real resolution?

I thought you were going to provide historical documentation. I didn't see any. You get an 'F'.
Quote:
Quote:
As far as Ron Paul being a "libby," that's simply wrong.
Quote:
In 1988, former Republican Congressman Ron Paul won the Libertarian nomination for president and was on the ballot in 46 states. Paul later successfully ran for United States House of Representatives from Texas, once again as a Republican, an office in which he still serves.

Libertarian Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Our occupation is at the self elected governments request. On the justification note, when Congress voted for war this too was not good enough for you? When we went to war with japan, were they not a sovereign nation, what about Italy and Germany? Yup all of them were, and we never declared war on Germany, Hmm? After we kicked the **** out of them, we occupied them for years. Built bases which we still operate from. Why would Iraq be different?
Quote:
I'm asking you, if YOU support the troops? I want your responce to the same question. I've got a long list, i got a feeling your list you can sum up with one word, Nothing?
Quote:
I'll make this simple for you: YOU say you support what our government is doing in Iraq. I assume you mean that you believe it to be morally just. If that is the case, why wouldn't you go get involved in the fight?
I am in a fight, with the patriotic desentors! That would be you.
On a second note, do you know how the concept of a Republic works? Do you consider yourself a patriot?
Quote:
I don't support Al-Quaeda, therefore I'm not going to "sign on" with them.

Who do you support them?
Quote:
Again, I asked you what you do to "support the troops" and you simply ignore the question and ask me the same questions. Aren't you proud of your support of troops?
Again, i am asking you, once you answer me, i'll gladly tell you, but not before.
Quote:
Call it what you will, IMO you are yellow. I only needed five posts to come with this, if you don't like it, don't read.
Do you abdicate retreat, pullout, redeployment? If you answer any of these yes, IMO a coward you are.
Quote:
Fuckin Ahh!!!
Quote:
If i didn't make a comparison, then what are you in disagreement with?
Quote:
Not if i can help it, it ain't. You defeatist should get your tail out from between your legs, your balls may even hang down for a change. We are the richest country in the world, who says we can't afford it. We've got the money and the man power.
Quote:
I'm sure there is a little search button some where on your computor screen. Try it. I'm not your teacher or your wetnurse. Try watching the History channel they have had some really good documentarys lately.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 06:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18720 wrote:
Our occupation is at the self elected governments request.

Haha, that's complete joke. First off, we did not INVADE their country at "their request". The only reason they (the government WE put in power) want us to stay, is so that we will continue to do their job for them and pour in billions of dollars.

Quote:
On the justification note, when Congress voted for war this too was not good enough for you?

No, not when the premise is a lie.

Quote:
After we kicked the **** out of them, we occupied them for years. Built bases which we still operate from. Why would Iraq be different?

Still waiting on you expert assesment of Iraq, and the region around it, and how it possibly compares to Germany. But I know it doesn't, and can't be, so you will never post anything about it, just try to ask more questions instead of answering yours, oh but wait, you're going to accuse me of not answering question that I have answered twice so you can avoid it.

Quote:
responce

Jesus christ, do you know what a dictionary is?

Quote:
I've got a long list, i got a feeling your list you can sum up with one word,

We're still waiting on the list...it's been three days now.

Quote:
I am in a fight, with the patriotic desentors!

Um, you're the one trying to make sure this country stays in a position to destroy itself.

Quote:
On a second note, do you know how the concept of a Republic works? Do you consider yourself a patriot?

I bet you do, lol.

Quote:
Who do you support them?Again, i am asking you, once you answer me, i'll gladly tell you, but not before.Call it what you will, IMO you are yellow. I only needed five posts to come with this, if you don't like it, don't read.
Do you abdicate retreat, pullout, redeployment? If you answer any of these yes, IMO a coward you are.

How many wars have you been in?

Quote:
You defeatist should get your tail out from between your legs, your balls may even hang down for a change.

LOL, like I asked before, how many combat engagements have you fought in? I've been on over 800 patrols, and had roughly 25 enemy engagements, so don't talk about coward you pencil dick. It's pretty chickenshit for someone not out risking their life to be holding a pro position on a subject where actual brave people are, and calling other people cowards.

Quote:
We are the richest country in the world, who says we can't afford it.

We are 8 trillion dollars in debt, and sinking billions more everyday into the war, all the while shutting down programs that help America, that's affordable? Oh, and your joke of a president wants to just absorb 12-20 MILLION more illegal immigrants? That guy is the one ******* up the country, and you are right there fondling his balls the whole way.

Quote:
We've got the money and the man power.

You are completely ignorant. See the above for our financial situation, and you think our military has the "manpower" Do you even realize sitting from your little computer desk that most of the guys in Iraq now have been stop loss, and are on their second, and some third, even FOURTH tour in how many years? And most of these are not voluntary

Oh, last minute edit. Draline, do you have any idea what the traditional Republican party believes in?

Quote:
In 1988, former Republican Congressman Ron Paul won the Libertarian nomination for president and was on the ballot in 46 states. Paul later successfully ran for United States House of Representatives from Texas, once again as a Republican, an office in which he still serves.

I think you missed the part in bold when you posted that. Too bad for you, his views and stance on the issues, big government, foreign policy, social issues, are more inline with republican party politics than the RINO neoconscrub presently filling the position. It's a real shame that people like you are too scared of the things he says, that your fragile distorted views of what you think it means to be a patriot might be shattered by the truth.
0 Replies