92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:22 am
@sam2007,
Shhhh, the GOP is trying to sleep.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:23 am
@sam2007,
A Link to that article would have been good.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:25 am
@sam2007,
The GOP is awake, they have just heard this swan song before.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:00 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18203 wrote:
The GOP is awake, they have just heard this swan song before.

The GOP is sound asleep if they think people are going to buy Guilianis "I survived 9/11" schtick, they will lose the next election.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:21 am
@sam2007,
And what is Pauls schtick? We got attacked because we deserve it?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:26 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18226 wrote:
And what is Pauls schtick? We got attacked because we deserve it?

The truth isn't a schtick no matter how you spin it.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:46 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18228 wrote:
The truth isn't a schtick no matter how you spin it.
Funny what some people believe to be true. Real straight forward for a libby running as a repug.
I Understand

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:09 pm
@sam2007,
LoL, what Paul said was in the 9-11 commission reports that "Mr. 911" Rudy Guiliani didn't read.
0 Replies

lancesorbenson

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18233 wrote:
Funny what some people believe to be true. Real straight forward for a libby running as a repug.

What exactly is it that Ron Paul has said that is untrue?

As far as Ron Paul being a "libby," that's simply wrong. The GOP has traditionally been the party of small government and self-reliance, but the current party platform reads more like The Communist Manifesto with a hint of Orwell thrown in for good measure. If that's what you call "conservative" then we are in serious trouble.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:44 pm
@sam2007,
Quite a few have stated that Paul is Libertarian. Yet he is trying to get the repug nomination, you do not find this strainge? His first act was to decieve the general public into believing he is republican. Why do you think all these lefty's are for him? Because he's the only supposed repug that says we should leave Iraq and we brought it upon ourselves. You probably think the same, i do not. I can prove through historical documentation the war with Iraq started in 91 and continues up till today, they on the other hand can provide nothing but hearsay?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18323 wrote:
Quite a few have stated that Paul is Libertarian. Yet he is trying to get the repug nomination, you do not find this strainge? His first act was to decieve the general public into believing he is republican. Why do you think all these lefty's are for him? Because he's the only supposed repug that says we should leave Iraq and we brought it upon ourselves. You probably think the same, i do not. I can prove through historical documentation the war with Iraq started in 91 and continues up till today, they on the other hand can provide nothing but hearsay?

Lol, yea the 9/11 Commission report it absolute hearsay. IF you could prove it "started" in 91, I can prove the attacks on WTC were "started", and have even already quoted Bin Laden, even Bush acknowledges this, saying that it came to him when we bombed Lebanon in 82. Of course, if it did "start" in 91, than this is really nothing more than jr cleaning up sr. mess.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:59 pm
@sam2007,
No, Jr cleaning up what Saddam started when he entered Kuwait. Prove otherwise you were there remember? Oil or liberation is what the question was what was you answer again?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:03 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18331 wrote:
No, Jr cleaning up what Saddam started when he entered Kuwait. Prove otherwise you were there remember? Oil or liberation is what the question was what was you answer again?

Ahhh, you gay inflammatory question again. I killed some, I helped some, there's you answer.

And no, it didn't "start" in 91. It started before that.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:22 pm
@sam2007,
It started when the Baath party rose to power if you'd like, but Gulf War II or OIF or whatever is a continuation of the first in part or wholly.
lancesorbenson

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18323 wrote:

If every candidate simply espoused the exact party line, why bother having a primary to begin with? Ah yes, the evil Ron Paul deceived the poor, unsuspecting public into believing he is a Republican with his small-government, pro-gun, pro-life, non-interventionist babble. I personally couldn't care less about what political labels, but I've always generally associated Republicans with a desire to govern according to the Constitution.

What exactly do you propose be done in Iraq? If you think we should stay there indefinitely then I strongly encourage you to find a recruiter and sign on.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:51 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;18349 wrote:
but Gulf War II or OIF or whatever is a continuation of the first in part or wholly.

No, it's not. If it was, the Bush administration wouldn't have to have run the gambit for excuses to go in.

What I find funny is the "Iraq had WMD, but got them out" still can't explain how we seemed to miss them leaving, but somehow our intel picked up that Iraq was aiding and working with Al Qaeda.

lanceorbenson wrote:
What exactly do you propose be done in Iraq? If you think we should stay there indefinitely then I strongly encourage you to find a recruiter and sign on.

Exactly. Drnaline, if you feel so compleled to question why I do/did what I do/did, or see things the way I do, and think that I am a brainwashed imslamofascist sympathizer, why don't you go get some experiance of your own in the region. You can go over there, do whatever it is you'd wind up doing, and then come back, and your opinion about why I did, MIGHT mean something. If you seem to think Bush is so right, and this is the good fight, go sign up, at least then you'd actually have a stake in the dribble you spout.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:56 pm
@sam2007,
The idea of going into Iraq was floated in '91, they just didn't. You can't say Iraq was completely for oil, whether it was or not is another question, but it's not that simple and not every reason was evil, if any were.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:51 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18333 wrote:
Ahhh, you gay inflammatory question again. I killed some, I helped some, there's you answer.

And no, it didn't "start" in 91. It started before that.
Yeah, i know. The Bush needs another beating around.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 10:06 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;18359 wrote:
If every candidate simply espoused the exact party line, why bother having a primary to begin with? Ah yes, the evil Ron Paul deceived the poor, unsuspecting public into believing he is a Republican with his small-government, pro-gun, pro-life, non-interventionist babble. I personally couldn't care less about what political labels, but I've always generally associated Republicans with a desire to govern according to the Constitution.

How many people do you think one soldier needs for support?
Quote:
Ah yes, the evil Ron Paul deceived the poor, unsuspecting public into believing he is a Republican with his small-government, pro-gun, pro-life, non-interventionist babble.
None interventionist babble will get you killed. Doubt me, ask any extreme muslim. If you get to the end of the question you seek before they kill you, i would be surprised, you?
Quote:
What exactly do you propose be done in Iraq?
Maybe form a self elected government, how bout maybe forming and Iraqi Constitution. If they drew one up maybe the people could vote and ratify it?

You know what, now that i think about it, all this stuff has already happened. What do you propose we do in Iraq?
Quote:
If you think we should stay there indefinitely then I strongly encourage you to find a recruiter and sign on.
i'm signed on for the long hall, when did you jump ship? Why do you think we established bases in Germany and Japan on a permenant type basis?