world leaders/statesmen

Freeman15

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:09 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37269 wrote:
your lack of knowledge on this subject is staggering,or just blatant racism :thumbdown:

Actually, murders of whites, especially in the countryside were a serious problem throughout the mid 1990's.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:19 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;37275 wrote:
I'm all for liberty, but South Africa and the continent as a whole were better off before Mandela came to power. Ask Sierra Leone.

I know it's only a movie, but you should rent "Blood Diamonds". Awesome movie on the diamond trade in Sierra Leone.
tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:21 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;37276 wrote:
Actually, murders of whites, especially in the countryside were a serious problem throughout the mid 1990's.

A hand full (used loosely)of white farmers from the countryside where murdered for just being white and occupying land they took. Isolated and far from civilization made it easy. It is pale in comparison to the blacks that have been murdered there.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:33 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;37280 wrote:
A hand full (used loosely)of white farmers from the countryside where murdered for just being white and occupying land they took. Isolated and far from civilization made it easy. It is pale in comparison to the blacks that have been murdered there.

There is no question about that, it's just that the actions of the past do not justify the actions of the present.
tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:37 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;37281 wrote:
There is no question about that, it's just that the actions of the past do not justify the actions of the present.

True, they do not.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:33 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;37276 wrote:

yeh the murders of a few white farmers,tend to make the news more than the murders of a few kaffir's !
tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37287 wrote:
yeh the murders of a few white farmers,tend to make the news more than the murders of a few kaffir's !

Yep, I know!
tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:50 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37273 wrote:
black people got the vote for the first time in 1994

In South Africa Scoob?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 01:01 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37296 wrote:
In South Africa Scoob?

yes,shocking isnt it
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 01:04 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37295 wrote:
Yep, I know!

i think you would like his autobiography TV,its called,A LONG WALK TO FREEDOM :thumbup:
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 01:10 pm
@tvsej,
I may have thought something wrong, it seemed you were talking about America. It was not long ago the black people got the same rights as the rest of Americans did. They were drafted to fight our wars while being treated as second class citizens.

Did black South Africans just get the right to vote in 1994, I had no idea about that, sorry for butting in were I don't have business too. please give more details.

Sorry, to late with my post thanks for the info.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:11 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;37034 wrote:
Race never enters any of my discussions. Only when a racist confronts me with racist views do I counter.

bull ca ca
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:13 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37280 wrote:

Tell the truth and shame the devil! But we all know "white lives" are infinitely more valuable than expendable "black lives".
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37287 wrote:

Anyone who questions Mandela's impact on the world stage and his meaning toward reconciliation and forgiveness, cannot be anything other than godless and racist. Point.
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:19 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;37169 wrote:
I think Red, in post number 35 says much and we could add a few other facts
to hers and it is just. Look the middle east is what it is all about for the big three.
Satan, God and the strong and now the developing countries. But there is a big problem the Islam faith which is why this war and other fighting in a lot of other countries are happening. It is getting out of any power to control it very soon if not already human control will be last and response is all that can be done. see a different view, a lot to know here but keep the big picture in mind.

Islam Watch - "Islamization of Europe and Policies to Prevent It" by No Sharia

Criticism as captives allowed to sell stories - Times Online

A discussion on Muslims, Islam and Christianity

conditions

Muslims in the US Military

History of Muslims Fighting with the Wahhabiyyah as they Emerged :.. http://www.NooreMadinah.net
or... Digg - Congressman: "I Fear…We Will Have Many More Muslims In The United States"

or reason with them... Muslims' fears pose barrier to fighting polio in Nigeria - The Boston Globe

http://hrw.org/backgrounder/asia/burmese_muslims.pdf

Ex-Muslims tell why they left Islam

It's time to face an uncomfortable truth: Muslims can be racists too By Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, The Independant UK

I and you can google and get more for either side, But this is a portion of both. I would have like to have more links showing the good but under the terms I used I came up with this.

Oppps sorry I was up to late and maybe this doesn't belong in this topic. Again sorry for putting my 2 cents in.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:46 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37318 wrote:
bull ca ca

There you go again with the bull ca ca. It's caca de toro to you.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 05:58 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;37279 wrote:
I know it's only a movie, but you should rent "Blood Diamonds". Awesome movie on the diamond trade in Sierra Leone.

I started to watch that movie but I became so angry at the treatment of the people I had to leave the room. Blood Diamonds exposed the greed and cruelty that large corporations are capable of.

Mlurp your posts are always welcome. Jump in and start nattering lad.

Socal Aarronssong has made up his mind you are racist even though you have never posted a racist's remark. I can only conclude he's a racist and a bigot against whites. His post's show lack of respect and intolerance, he is the person he hates.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 07:09 pm
@Red cv,
Red;37366 wrote:
I started to watch that movie but I became so angry at the treatment of the people I had to leave the room. Blood Diamonds exposed the greed and cruelty that large corporations are capable of.

Mlurp your posts are always welcome. Jump in and start nattering lad.

Socal Aarronssong has made up his mind you are racist even though you have never posted a racist's remark. I can only conclude he's a racist and a bigot against whites. His post's show lack of respect and intolerance, he is the person he hates.

Excuse me...but I didn't have to make my mind up....it was done for me.
You can excuse the vile comment about Whoopi Goldberg, who is one of my heroes listed on my MySpace page, but I didn't...and I won't. If that wasn't a racist remark, then you all need sensitivity training. And if you notice...there wasn't an apology offered...so, what I want to say about it all...I can't. But you can imagine, can't you?
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:01 pm
@aaronssongs,
Has anyone seen tonights CNN Special Report. Lifting The Vail?
I have 2 daughters and a step daughter who has 3 of my 5 grand children.
So I am glad they have no contact with Islam.
I say that because my step daughter's father called the hospital to ask my future wife and his wife if it was a boy. Told he was a she. He hung up and quite work. He drives home and took his things and left the state. Oh yes he was born in Lebanon. I found them in 1997. So if that is the last we come near a religion that respects only the fathers, father. that allows the pain these two women wen through the years. Enough said.

The special iis starting now.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:15 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;37304 wrote:
I may have thought something wrong, it seemed you were talking about America. It was not long ago the black people got the same rights as the rest of Americans did. They were drafted to fight our wars while being treated as second class citizens.

Did black South Africans just get the right to vote in 1994, I had no idea about that, sorry for butting in were I don't have business too. please give more details.

Sorry, to late with my post thanks for the info.

yes the black south africans only got the vote in 1994,yes they're were elections,but not for the blacks,only for the white minority,mandela was branded a terrorist and charged with treason,for fighting against the racist apartheid regime,and TRUE DEMOCRACY IN SOUTH AFRICA,and spent 27 years in jail for his troubles.
0 Replies