world leaders/statesmen

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 04:38 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33825 wrote:
I also agree with you on that point but since he has been freed he has done nothing to keep the peace between the races, only further polarizing the citizens.

where do you get your info from ! i think he has treated the whites,who treated him so bad,very well,trying to build bridges with them.
tvsej

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 03:17 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33717 wrote:
i try to avoid the religion section !

smart move:lightbulb:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 02:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33829 wrote:
where do you get your info from ! i think he has treated the whites,who treated him so bad,very well,trying to build bridges with them.

Maybe it is true today, but certainly not early on.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 12:20 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33979 wrote:
Maybe it is true today, but certainly not early on.

what do you mean early on ? do you mean when the white minority govenment (approx 5 million whites) rules over 30 million blacks,and calls itself a democracy ! and has the cheek to call mandela a terrorist for fighting for his rights and TRUE DEMOCRACY in south africa !
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 05:38 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Scooby google his early years, he was a known terrorist. His hands are not clean, nor should his conscience be.

Speaking of South Africa my husband works with two white males from there, hating blacks isn't enough for those two both flew in Africa and Nigeria (as it's now known) to crush those who wanted freedom. How's that for hateful. Nasty group those two are.
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 05:08 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Quote:
he was a known terrorist

you got to say by whom , and what actions of his were considered to be terroristic in nature , all i know about the guy is his peacefull and democratic means for true democracy in that country.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:49 am
@Red cv,
Red;34163 wrote:
Scooby google his early years, he was a known terrorist. His hands are not clean, nor should his conscience be.

Speaking of South Africa my husband works with two white males from there, hating blacks isn't enough for those two both flew in Africa and Nigeria (as it's now known) to crush those who wanted freedom. How's that for hateful. Nasty group those two are.

a known terorist to whom red ? the white minority apartheid state,in which the blacks could not vote,get a grip of yourself ! South africa called itself a democracy ! a democracy where only the whites could vote,and listen i know all about his early years i dont need to google !
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 09:22 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;34245 wrote:
a known terorist to whom red ? the white minority apartheid state,in which the blacks could not vote,get a grip of yourself ! South africa called itself a democracy ! a democracy where only the whites could vote,and listen i know all about his early years i dont need to google !

By whom? The known world.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 09:32 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;34267 wrote:

who got their information from who ! the white apertheid regime,who branded him a terrorist,because he wanted TRUE DEMOCRACY,for his country and his people who although they were the majority of the population,did not have the right to vote,5 million whites,controlling a country with 30 million blacks,who did not have a say in the running of the country,AND THE WHITES HAD THE CHEEK TO CALL HIM A TERRORIST,IN HIS OWN COUNTRY !
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 01:06 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;34205 wrote:
you got to say by whom , and what actions of his were considered to be terroristic in nature , all i know about the guy is his peacefull and democratic means for true democracy in that country.

Well, of course. For example, you probably consider OBL a hero, right?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 01:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;34271 wrote:
who got their information from who ! the white apertheid regime,who branded him a terrorist,because he wanted TRUE DEMOCRACY,for his country and his people who although they were the majority of the population,did not have the right to vote,5 million whites,controlling a country with 30 million blacks,who did not have a say in the running of the country,AND THE WHITES HAD THE CHEEK TO CALL HIM A TERRORIST,IN HIS OWN COUNTRY !

Man.....this thing is riddled with some really bad punctuation. Where's Aaron?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34320 wrote:

yip,but im sure you get my drift !
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:41 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;34267 wrote:

Grasshopper must lack the ability to Google.

Scooby do some background research for heavens sake.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 11:23 am
@Red cv,
Red;34396 wrote:
Grasshopper must lack the ability to Google.

Scooby do some background research for heavens sake.

i dont need to google ! but it does tell me something about you,the apartheid regime branded him a terrorist,for trying to fight for TRUE DEMOCRACY in south africa,where the majority of the population(black people) did not have a vote in their own country.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
So it's okay to kill in cold blood for a good and nobel cause Scooby? Well you just made Bush's case for invading Iraq now didn't ya lad. Freedom of oppression for women and children not noble enough Scooby?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:27 pm
@Red cv,
Red;34552 wrote:
So it's okay to kill in cold blood for a good and nobel cause Scooby? Well you just made Bush's case for invading Iraq now didn't ya lad. Freedom of oppression for women and children not noble enough Scooby?

dont try to compare bush invading iraq with nelson mandela ! mandela was south african and black,and becaue of that he wasnt aloud to vote or have a say in the running of the country,the white racist apartheid regime ran the country,treating the blacks like dirt,as for killing in cold blood,the racist regime killed plenty blacks and didnt care,it seems you have sympathy for the apartheid state that was south africa,mandela fought for his rights and to try to end apartheid,and it wasnt until 1994,that black people(the majority population) had the right to vote ! how you can compare that with bush and iraq is baffling ! it says alot about you :thumbdown:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
She didn't try, she did compare them. So mandela was black and from africa, does that make him special?
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 01:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34319 wrote:
Well, of course. For example, you probably consider OBL a hero, right?

you are way off your limits Pino , you are branding me as a murderer with your post.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 01:49 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34585 wrote:
She didn't try, she did compare them. So mandela was black and from africa, does that make him special?

no it does not make him special , but it gives him the right to fight for democracy in his country , GWB is not an Iraqi citizen , he is the president of the USA , so its a different case altogether , plus RED keeps saying background research and coldblooded murder , state what coldblooded murder he commited, i mean the victim the dates and everything , how did you know it was mandela, what evidence was brought against him , dont just make mouthfull alligation about the man and then keep repeating them , we are not in a court of law true , but if you say he is a cold blooded murderer , you got to show me something for it , atleast a link and let me judge the info .
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34320 wrote:

Aaron is right here....I cannot believe what I've been reading...how anyone, much less anyone here, can denounce and defame Nelson Mandela, who by all accounts, is one of the most revered and respected leaders in the Western World. He mended South Africa, which had been morally, spiritually, and politically bankrupt, almost "single-handedly". He is the epitome of class, and distinction, eloquence, and elegance. He will go down in history as a hero and a statesman, with few equals. Anyone saying otherwise, is either totally ignorant of the facts, or the biggest racist or fool imaginable....no one here is fit to shine his shoes. And I mean that.