Think The War on Terror is a game? Al Qaeda is still playing...

mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:24 pm
@Drnaline,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the clown is still doing the worst clown act going.
Sorry son you bother me, so go away. Ask your mommmy if you can go outside and play. The fresh air might clear your messed up head.
Now that is the last thing I will say to you. Bye Bye little one.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:56 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;37286 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the clown is still doing the worst clown act going.
Sorry son you bother me, so go away. Ask your mommmy if you can go outside and play. The fresh air might clear your messed up head.
Now that is the last thing I will say to you. Bye Bye little one.

Knock, knock?
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:42 am
@Drnaline,
What about answering the post on the challange I offer you. You know where we vote on you being more a real mod (we can explain what the job involves) because you don't have a clue.
Put up or shut up.

Be a man and do the right thing Ban yourself.
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 03:00 am
@mlurp,
It is early 4:37 AM and I have to get to bed. but Bill Mahre opened with Sen. Chuck Hagle. Yes some of you know he is a Republican But what got my attention wa she stated that the president spoke and in the speech was the fact that Iran was mentioned. And Bills question was, can this president if he decided to attack (Bill stated the Air Force has targeted 1,200+ sites to take out their entire Military) Iran please tell me that he can't. That is all Bill really got for an answer.
Iran, people is the part of reason we went into Iraq as a different than daddy's war to help a Persian friend. Personal friends of the Bush's and a Machiavellian to. But see this clown leading Iran, who isn't popular with his own people and scares the ******* out of all but 2 middle east countries. They want this dooms day to go before he comes up with a nuke. And Iraq well they want a semi democracy. Thats settled already. Who has the Presidents ear. (he don't read a thing even CIA reports of one page)The VP and Daddy. Dad and son both Skull and Bones Members. The son listens believe me.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:46 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37657 wrote:
What about answering the post on the challange I offer you. You know where we vote on you being more a real mod (we can explain what the job involves) because you don't have a clue.
Put up or shut up.

Be a man and do the right thing Ban yourself.
I did. Reread the posts. If your having trouble understanding let me sum it up for you. I am not a mod. I do however understand that it will take time for this statement to sink in so i'll expect you to make more comment untill then.
Quote:
Be a man and do the right thing Ban yourself
If you turn yourself in to the authorities for threatening bodily harm? Scared?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:48 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37659 wrote:
It is early 4:37 AM and I have to get to bed. but Bill Mahre opened with Sen. Chuck Hagle. Yes some of you know he is a Republican But what got my attention wa she stated that the president spoke and in the speech was the fact that Iran was mentioned. And Bills question was, can this president if he decided to attack (Bill stated the Air Force has targeted 1,200+ sites to take out their entire Military) Iran please tell me that he can't. That is all Bill really got for an answer.
Iran, people is the part of reason we went into Iraq as a different than daddy's war to help a Persian friend. Personal friends of the Bush's and a Machiavellian to. But see this clown leading Iran, who isn't popular with his own people and scares the ******* out of all but 2 middle east countries. They want this dooms day to go before he comes up with a nuke. And Iraq well they want a semi democracy. Thats settled already. Who has the Presidents ear. (he don't read a thing even CIA reports of one page)The VP and Daddy. Dad and son both Skull and Bones Members. The son listens believe me.
Bomb bomb bomb. Bomb bomb bomb IRAN!
0 Replies