Think The War on Terror is a game? Al Qaeda is still playing...

RedOct

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 05:44 am
@Silverchild79,
Surge was temporarily working, but soon out wit like previous remedies.

Muslims are being used by all key players (Russia, China, US and more covertly by France and Germany) for their ends. Where do you think most of the extremist websites run from? - From servers within Russia.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:22 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;36321 wrote:
Surge was temporarily working, but soon out wit like previous remedies.

Muslims are being used by all key players (Russia, China, US and more covertly by France and Germany) for their ends. Where do you think most of the extremist websites run from? - From servers within Russia.

That figures. Russia wants to complicate things for America, as it struggles to become a world-power again. The bigger threat is China, The Sleeping Giant.
Freeman15

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36455 wrote:
That figures. Russia wants to complicate things for America, as it struggles to become a world-power again. The bigger threat is China, The Sleeping Giant.

China isn't nearly the threat its made out to be. Look into its trade relationships, namely with the US and Iran, and you'll find they're too dependent to do something as stupid as say, act aggressively towards another nation.

The Russian Federation has more going for it than most people notice. They sell natural gas and oil to the EU, mostly Germany, but they import natural gas and oil from Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan at a lower price than their export resources as debt payment. They still hold massive influence over Kazahstan, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan, the three former Soviet Republics with access to the Caspain Sea, an area that could become the next global petroleum reserve. Further, Russia's national budget is balanced (unlike our own), their GDP increases every year, and their armed forces still rival those of the United States (Mig 31's, T-90's, and of course, the largest stockpile of WMD's on the planet). Vladimir Putin is the best thing to happen to the Russian people since the advent of vodka.

Mark my words, America's hegemonic replacement will be the Russian Federation. China is an exaggerated blip on the radar screen. They haven't known global power since the Qing Dynasty, and they're not going to see it anytime soon.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34973 wrote:
At least be honest when you post things...

"but said the suspects had an eye on institutions and establishments frequented by Americans in Germany, including discos, pubs and airports. The "Airport" is Ramstein AFB and Rhein-Main Air Base both used by the US.

Again thanks for the data some posters just like to post 3 or 4 words and think they are adding to the conversation.
And by the way I love your siggy. damn shame we as a nation have never believed we could do it. Now it is far to late. Or so I believe.

...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:46 pm
@Silverchild79,
Welcome to America.

Oops, was that one of those three word thingies.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 06:29 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;36521 wrote:
Again thanks for the data some posters just like to post 3 or 4 words and think they are adding to the conversation.
And by the way I love your siggy. damn shame we as a nation have never believed we could do it. Now it is far to late. Or so I believe.

...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

:thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 08:16 am
@Silverchild79,
The last one looks super fake.
mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 12:55 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36582 wrote:

No your the super fake, flake and useless demented person you expose yourself to be. Keep posting and expose yourself even more.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 01:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36582 wrote:

Yippy, I got to read one of your post because someone quoted you, unfortunately one pitfall of the ignor list Sad

But anyway, if you were refering to the four pictures of Osama, and think the last one is "super fake", than you think this last video from him, which is what it was taken from, is super fake too. Which would mean that it is nothing more than a fake hit piece for the neocons, saying that Osama sides with the democrats, and that Americans should read stuff like Chomsky, cleary a sneak attack implying that anyone that "isn't with us is against us".
mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 02:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36582 wrote:

Gosh darn you mean you were referring to something someone posted. I'm sorry I missed that. Maybe I am slow but if you actually use a complete sentance it would help a lot. You did take English in high school? You went to high school didn't you?
I'm not trying to be smart I really would like to know so I can understand you better.
Heck I quite in the 10 grade. But made it up in the Army and afterwards went on to community college. See the truth doesn't hurt.
I may have misunderstood you from the beginning. See I have run into many others who speak in 2 to 5 words when a doezen or more are required to express the idea. And in the long run these people were fools.
You seems to type well for the little you choose to type. So maybe I was wrong. But then time will be the truth.
See if one has the knowledge and the ability to offer respect they go the extra mile to share a thought they want others to understand.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 03:41 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36655 wrote:
No your the super fake, flake and useless demented person you expose yourself to be. Keep posting and expose yourself even more.
Oops, looks like some one got offended? Posting, that is for certain.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 03:46 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;36665 wrote:
Yippy, I got to read one of your post because someone quoted you, unfortunately one pitfall of the ignor list Sad

But anyway, if you were refering to the four pictures of Osama, and think the last one is "super fake", than you think this last video from him, which is what it was taken from, is super fake too. Which would mean that it is nothing more than a fake hit piece for the neocons, saying that Osama sides with the democrats, and that Americans should read stuff like Chomsky, cleary a sneak attack implying that anyone that "isn't with us is against us".
If you can't read it what does it matter what i was talking about? As per this post it is evident you can't ignore anything if it's not done for you.
Quote:
But anyway, if you were refering to the four pictures of Osama, and think the last one is "super fake", than you think this last video from him, which is what it was taken from, is super fake too.
Yup.
Quote:
Which would mean that it is nothing more than a fake hit piece for the neocons, saying that Osama sides with the democrats,
Of course Osama sides with the dems, there Al Quida aren't they. Secretely i think Osama would vote for Ron Paul though? Too bad you can't read this, LOL
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 07:24 pm
@Silverchild79,
".....they're too dependent to do something as stupid as say, act aggressively towards another nation."

I know of 142,000 American war deaths and roughly 900,000 Chinese war deaths, not to mention the huge number of Korean war deaths, that prove you're wrong. It was called THE KOREAN WAR.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 07:26 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36655 wrote:

Time for my daily abuse report. THANKS!!!!!! I'm a born-again abuse-reporter.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 07:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
Mlurp, you're new.. so you're getting a verbal warning this time only.

click the link in my sig and read the rules.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36716 wrote:
".....they're too dependent to do something as stupid as say, act aggressively towards another nation."

I know of 142,000 American war deaths and roughly 900,000 Chinese war deaths, not to mention the huge number of Korean war deaths, that prove you're wrong. It was called THE KOREAN WAR.

Fifty years ago, when China was hardline communist and recovering from the Sino-Japanese War. A lot happens in fifty years (say, the rise and fall of a certain communist federation).
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:31 pm
@briansol,
briansol;36718 wrote:
Mlurp, you're new.. so you're getting a verbal warning this time only.

click the link in my sig and read the rules.

gee thanks but no thanks if I am the wrong person then remove me from the board. I shall just say good by now! I though I had found a place I could fit in. But I was wrong.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:36 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36746 wrote:
gee thanks but no thanks if I am the wrong person then remove me from the board. I shall just say good by now! I though I had found a place I could fit in. But I was wrong.

You insulted another member. I'm new too, it's not so bad. Just take your warning and move on, your posts are somewhat interesting to read.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:49 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36746 wrote:

debating topics is what this place is about.
calling people names for their views, is not.

if you find a place like that, i'm sure its run from the romper room.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 08:37 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;36746 wrote:
You must consider yourself an openminded tolerant person?
0 Replies