Think The War on Terror is a game? Al Qaeda is still playing...

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:51 am
FOXNews.com - German Police Arrest 3 in Plot to Attack Americans - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Germany's only interest in the current middle east conflict is a Hospital for wounded soldiers, medical care. In addition to that they planned to attack German owned stores and clubs...

The bad guys don't care, they don't care if we leave the middle east and they don't care about our way of life. They don't want control over the gulf, they want their ideals to dominate our way of life. Look at Germany, they aren't on the ground in the Middle East, they even apposed the invasion of Iraq, but terror didn't pass them by...

Good job the the authorities to nab these terrorists
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,929 • Replies: 65
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:54 am
@Silverchild79,
Props to our allys. Even if they are weak.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:11 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;34956 wrote:
Look at Germany, they aren't on the ground in the Middle East, they even apposed the invasion of Iraq, but terror didn't pass them by...

Good job the the authorities to nab these terrorists

At least be honest when you post things...

"but said the suspects had an eye on institutions and establishments frequented by Americans in Germany, including discos, pubs and airports. The "Airport" is Ramstein AFB and Rhein-Main Air Base both used by the US.
Crito

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:18 am
@Silverchild79,
All you Al Qaeda conspiracy theorists make me laugh. Time to put on your tin foil yamacas.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:33 am
@Silverchild79,
I didn't lie, I said "German owned". If you've ever been to a foreign AFB you will note two things

1. Those bases are still owned by the host country

2. Everywhere within a 50 mile radius is frequented by Americans, in fact the military promotes the idea of getting out there

and the airport is utilized for logistical and medical purposes
92b16vx

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:42 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;34987 wrote:
I didn't lie, I said "German owned". If you've ever been to a foreign AFB you will note two things

1. Those bases are still owned by the host country

2. Everywhere within a 50 mile radius is frequented by Americans, in fact the military promotes the idea of getting out there

and the airport is utilized for logistical and medical purposes

You know I was stationed in Germany for 5.5 years, I am quite aware of what I am talking about. The fact remains that the targets, even inside Germany, were Americans, and the facilities they use. You tried to portray it as if the "terrorist" were targeting Germans, even though they weren't involved with the occupation of Iraq. It was dishonest pure and simple.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:50 am
@Silverchild79,
there attacks would have damaged both germans and Americans

beyond that what buisness is it of a Muslim terror org what Germany does? Is'nt that the type of world policing you're against?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:51 am
@Silverchild79,
What would ron paul say about it, stay out?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:55 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35007 wrote:
What would ron paul say about it, stay out?

Email him and ask him. We didn't catch these guys, Germany did, no need for our intervention.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:58 am
@Silverchild79,
No extradition, nothing?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:11 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35015 wrote:
No extradition, nothing?

extradition? For what? The crimes were commited in Germany, and since they didn't get to carry them out against American targets...that's just plain stupid.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 11:38 pm
@Silverchild79,
ACTUALLY.

Germany is a participant in the NATO operations in Afghanistan. But who needs facts when rhetoric and fear-mongering are so much more fun?

EDIT:
Here, I can prove my claim: Plot designed to increase pressure for Afghanistan pullout - International Herald Tribune

Oh, and like 92 said, they were after Americans. I love Germans, they actually accomplish things (unfortunately for some....).
tvsej

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:00 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;35844 wrote:
ACTUALLY.

Germany is a participant in the NATO operations in Afghanistan. But who needs facts when rhetoric and fear-mongering are so much more fun?

EDIT:
Here, I can prove my claim: Plot designed to increase pressure for Afghanistan pullout - International Herald Tribune

Oh, and like 92 said, they were after Americans. I love Germans, they actually accomplish things (unfortunately for some....).

Since I have been living in Germany I feel safe walking down any street here even at night. I can not say the same about most places I lived in America. I will not be visiting any American or English establishments no matter who is running it. Why push it. Germany is definatly on top of things concerning terrorism inside, but sometimes **** happens.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 06:11 am
@Silverchild79,
I think the war on terror is a farce. I seriously doubt those guys in Germany had any links whatsoever to Al-Qaeda.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:29 am
@Crito,
Crito;35873 wrote:
I think the war on terror is a farce. I seriously doubt those guys in Germany had any links whatsoever to Al-Qaeda.

Most world security agencies nowadays need not direct links to AQ to call someone AQ. The agenda is clear, and it makes for good understandable talking points for the populace to just go ahead and call them that because the populace understands it, and recognizes it, plus it adds to the whole "world domination" scheme they have going with musim extremist.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:38 am
@Silverchild79,
Didn't the BBC run a program explaining the nature of AQ? I remember watching a video that explored the history of AQ, and how it didn't exist until after 9/11 when it was given a name, and how it lacks real structure. 92, you know what I'm referencing? I'll try and find it.

Edit:

BBC aired "The Power of Nightmares" in 2004. It's on youtube in its entirety.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:47 am
@Silverchild79,
Yip, that film is awesome, it explains my selling of protection from fears views of the gubermint.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 12:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Didn't AQ come from the war the Sklinton lost in Bosnia?
Freeman15

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 12:57 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35981 wrote:
Didn't AQ come from the war the Sklinton lost in Bosnia?

Um....no.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 01:26 pm
@Silverchild79,
http://4crito.com/msgbrd/pics/cia_laden.jpg
0 Replies