Michael Vick indited for dog fighting

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 06:53 am
@Silverchild79,
Sadism is sadism. Again, anyone who would deliberately hang, shoot and electrocute dogs is a psycopath. Psycopaths are dangerous to society.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 04:28 pm
@Silverchild79,
Equality in crime is a communist traite
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:26 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;28336 wrote:
Equality in crime is a communist traite

Ryan, I know you were laughing when you posted this.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 07:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28280 wrote:
Sadism is sadism. Again, anyone who would deliberately hang, shoot and electrocute dogs is a psycopath. Psycopaths are dangerous to society.

if found guilty,he should be severly punished :thumbup: "psycopaths are dangerous to society" PINO read some of your own post's on this forum :thumbup:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 08:39 am
@Silverchild79,
I think Pino's reply would be to refer to your own posts, it's all that's needed.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 09:51 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28396 wrote:
if found guilty,he should be severly punished :thumbup: "psycopaths are dangerous to society" PINO read some of your own post's on this forum :thumbup:

Oh, man.....you have no idea as to how dangerous I am. For a nominal fee, you can get a copy of my criminal history from our courthouse. It's a mile-long, and lists such hideous crimes as genocide, assassination, and "wrecker-of-worlds", a charge I picked up when employed directly by Dick and Cheney. :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:42 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28430 wrote:
Oh, man.....you have no idea as to how dangerous I am. For a nominal fee, you can get a copy of my criminal history from our courthouse. It's a mile-long, and lists such hideous crimes as genocide, assassination, and "wrecker-of-worlds", a charge I picked up when employed directly by Dick and Cheney. :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

pino ! i think your all bark and no bite !
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 01:21 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28370 wrote:
Ryan, I know you were laughing when you posted this.

My ass nearly fell off with the laughter.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 02:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28488 wrote:
pino ! i think your all bark and no bite !

Nominal fee for my criminal record is only a couple of bucks. I was even implicated with Slobodan Milosevich. Check it out. It's good reading. The FBI is camped right outside my front door, and I think I saw Aaron hiding behind by bird-feeder earlier today. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
0 Replies

SunnyWinslow

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 06:39 pm
@Silverchild79,
In case anyone was wondering about the dogs involved, there's good news!
A group called Bad Rap has rehabilitated most of the dogs and placed them with families.
Welcome! | DogTime has the exclusive story and you can view updates on their site.
Also CNN did a story on the dogs:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Here are some videos of a couple of the dogs and their stories:
Hector: YouTube - Meet Hector at DogTime.com
Jonny Justice: YouTube - Meet Jonny Justice at DogTime.com

I think it's really great what they've done for these dogs, and it goes to show- pit bulls, even ones that have been abused can still make great companions, and it truly is the situations they are put in that have given them such a bad reputation.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 08:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
Great - we all love happy endings. The dogs are doing well and Vick's in jail. Win-win
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 06:03 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52454 wrote:
Great - we all love happy endings. The dogs are doing well and Vick's in jail. Win-win

He's a sadist and shouldn't see fame or fortune ever again. He's the product of the Black Ghetto, a veritable hell-hole and a blight upon American society.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 09:41 am
@Silverchild79,
Great... Dogs trained to fight and have been bread to fight for more generations than can be traced, are now in Loving Families.... LMAO

Those dogs are ruined. And its only a matter of time before one of thos dogs snaps.......... a 4 year old girls juggular
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 01:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
Now it appears that Vick will be allowed to keep $16,500,000 in signing bonuses.
Ain't the judicial system great?
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 04:13 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52783 wrote:
Now it appears that Vick will be allowed to keep $16,500,000 in signing bonuses.
Ain't the judicial system great?

Considering he gets to keep the signing bonyus for the YEARS HE PLAYED... Yes it is in fact a great outcome.

Lets say you work at mcdonalds... You worked 40 hours and are expecting a 250 check... but you go to jail , should you not keep that money?
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:04 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52805 wrote:

Lets say you work at mcdonalds... You worked 40 hours and are expecting a 250 check... but you go to jail , should you not keep that money?

McDonalds pays $250 a week..? I'm going down there now. Do I press 1 for english..?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:33 pm
@Silverchild79,
you get a dollar more if you speak Spanish and english
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:47 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
you get a dollar more if you speak Spanish and english

Sign yo up.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 10:38 pm
@Silverchild79,
To add insult to injury, following his conviction he was drug tested and pot was found in his blood. As a result of this discovery, he will now be sent to rehab and his prison term reduced due to the rehab.

Now, to summarize, if you get busted for killing animals and your blood is clear, you will do hard time. On the other hand, if you have drugs in your system your prison time will be reduced accordingly.

Once again, the justice system at it's finest.
0 Replies