• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,496 • Replies: 78
No top replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:44 pm
@Silverchild79,
He shouldn't be allowed to ever own another living thing, ever. There is no excuse for cruelty towards animals, noneeeeeeeeeeeee.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 12:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
The Falcons are no longer 'my team'. I will never again buy Nike products, if they don't can Vic in a heartbeat. I will never watch another Falcons game, if they hang on to Vic. Vic is a sadistic prick, for whom I have no mercy. Dogs are my favorite animals, and always have been. We have a massive pitbull-fighting industry down here in south Texas. It's huge. At least a third of my students own pitbulls, and many admit to fighting them, with their parents' approval, if not participation. It disgusts me. :thumbdown:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 01:38 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;26929 wrote:
Michael Vick indicted in dogfighting case - USATODAY.com

there's not much I hate more then anaimal cruelty

hopefull he gets the full 6 years a is banned for life

sick bastard :thumbdown:
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
nike pulled his signature shoe from being released, but have stated that they won't be pulling his line until he has been found guilty of the charges
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 03:15 am
@Silverchild79,
Innocent until proven guilty.
But I bet he is guilty at least by association, and if so, should pay the consequences.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 09:42 am
@Silverchild79,
Heal pay for it the rest of his life, another casualty of the Vic family, not to smart i think.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 01:00 pm
@Silverchild79,
Will Al Sharpton come to his defense?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 04:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
I don't understand why someone with so much to lose would act in such a senseless manner - assuming he's guilty. But the kennel on his grounds and the fact that we was selling T-shirts there is pretty compelling.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 04:42 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;27388 wrote:
I don't understand why someone with so much to lose would act in such a senseless manner - assuming he's guilty. But the kennel on his grounds and the fact that we was selling T-shirts there is pretty compelling.

What disgusts me even more are the rumors he personally participated in the execution and torture of dogs that lost in the pit. Sicko. Michael Moore should hire him, if he loses his NFL contract.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 06:41 am
@Silverchild79,

I will play the DA here (Devils Advocate). I can sell Vick T Shirts too. I've never met the man.

He has not been to that house since he bought it. It was never for him it was a real estate invetment.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 10:23 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;27427 wrote:
I will play the DA here (Devils Advocate). I can sell Vick T Shirts too. I've never met the man.

He has not been to that house since he bought it. It was never for him it was a real estate invetment.

Yes, but will Al Sharpton and Julian Bond, of the ACLU, come to his rescue? I bet they do. I bet somehow they'll wedge a racism charge into it.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 10:32 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27396 wrote:
What disgusts me even more are the rumors he personally participated in the execution and torture of dogs that lost in the pit. Sicko. Michael Moore should hire him, if he loses his NFL contract.

does moore like dog-fighting and animal cruelty pino ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 10:40 am
@socalgolfguy,

a lot of pro-sportsman are not the most intelligent people ian,for many,sports is a way out of crime or poverty,vick,probably didnt think he would get caught,simple as that.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 12:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27444 wrote:
a lot of pro-sportsman are not the most intelligent people ian,for many,sports is a way out of crime or poverty,vick,probably didnt think he would get caught,simple as that.

I don't think he was concerned whether he was caught or not. He probably figured that he would weasel his way out because of his celebrity. If the charges are proven true and he is convicted, he should damn well do hard time.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 05:10 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27443 wrote:
does moore like dog-fighting and animal cruelty pino ?

I would imagine so. He's a pig, himself, so he obviously knows what it's like to be an animal, and a very stigmatized one, at that. Nah.....I'm just saying that now that Vic has been determined to be a psycho, and a Black one, no less, he'll probably become one of Moore's heros, and will star in a future movie. Obviously, Bush and Dick must somehow be behind this, and America's lack of universal healthcare. And then, of course, there's Iraq.....Iraq and Vic.....Vic, racism, Bush, Iraq, Harry Reid...blah, blah, blah. Life sucks, doesn't it, Harry?

Moore should really regrow his beard. He looks especially slovenly without it. What a disgusting slob. Is it fair that we have to hear Moore's endless whining about how frigged up America is, while he gorges himself like a hog, denying many starving mouths even a morcel of the tonnage he stuffs into his jello-face every single day?:thumbdown:
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 05:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
hard to feel sorry for this idiot...I hope they deep six his overpaid butt.......
The cops in the paert of Texas I am from have been fighting this idiocy for years......there is no politics in this crisis the guy is just scum
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 05:19 pm
@Silverchild79,
Skip a meal, Michael Moore, and feed the world.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 05:21 pm
@rhopper3,
rhopper3;27471 wrote:
hard to feel sorry for this idiot...I hope they deep six his overpaid butt.......
The cops in the paert of Texas I am from have been fighting this idiocy for years......there is no politics in this crisis the guy is just scum

Watch Al Sharpton, JESSE, and Julian Bond come running to bail his arse out, tossing down the RACE-CARD. And then, somehow, somebody's gotta connect this to Bush, Dick and Iraq. :no:
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 05:41 pm
@Silverchild79,
and ALL OF it will some how violate Rodney Kings Civil Rights