Whoopi Goldberg defends Vick, says dogfighting is normal in the south

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 05:53 pm
@briansol,
Once again, Red, you are exquisite and eloquent.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 07:13 pm
@Red cv,
Red;37361 wrote:
I stopped reading his post, frankly his constant hyjacking of threats to talk about his most wonderful rich and cultured life gags me. With a spoon. Those who protest to much usally have nothing meaningful to say. Then again I eat my olives, I don't drink them.

Whoopy stated that it was part of the po black culture not me. I watched that episode, she wasn't excusing his behavior just stating a fact. Some po black folk are living in the dark ages where cruelty is part of their culture. One need only turn on a TV and they will learn letting dogs fight to the death is NOT acceptable.

Yet, you don't see the racism in your remarks....remarkable.
Whatever she said and she thought.....she is an Academy Award-winning actress, who is making big bucks on The View...and what are you doing?
Nothing of import.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 07:16 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;37364 wrote:
Once again, Red, you are exquisite and eloquent.

Exquisite? Eloquent? those would be an adjectives reserved for the likes of Tyra Banks, another successful black woman, who is as far removed from "po black culture" as one can get....not that there's anything wrong with it...but you're hardly one to comment on it.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:36 pm
@briansol,
Yeah....I knew sooner or later some famous Blacks would defend Vick. They're Black nationalists, and will defend Black criminals no matter how horrible their crimes. Actually, they're racists. Just wait -- if OJ is arrested for armed robbery, Black America will erupt in violent protest. I have boundless admiration for those Blacks who are able to rise above this racial clannishness and irrational, dangerous tribalism. Yeah....I actually praise Uncle Toms. They're Black America's only hope. The others just hold it down, and keep it there, where it doesn't belong.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:39 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37371 wrote:
Exquisite? Eloquent? those would be an adjectives reserved for the likes of Tyra Banks, another successful black woman, who is as far removed from "po black culture" as one can get....not that there's anything wrong with it...but you're hardly one to comment on it.

All critical thinkers need to comment on it, for its own sake. Excuse-makers and rabid tribalists only hurt Black culture. They don't want to see it progress, but regress. Deep down, they hate the very idea of it ever overcoming its downfalls. They like it truncated and dysfunctional, because in that state, they feel they own it.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37383 wrote:
Yeah....I knew sooner or later some famous Blacks would defend Vick. They're Black nationalists, and will defend Black criminals no matter how horrible their crimes. Actually, they're racists. Just wait -- if OJ is arrested for armed robbery, Black America will erupt in violent protest. I have boundless admiration for those Blacks who are able to rise above this racial clannishness and irrational, dangerous tribalism. Yeah....I actually praise Uncle Toms. They're Black America's only hope. The others just hold it down, and keep it there, where it doesn't belong.

Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
There you go again , talking about what you don't know. Goldberg did not defend Vick, she only pointed out that in some rural, and urban enclaves that dogfighting occurred among "some" blacks....you and your minions have chosen to make this molehill a mountain, by morphing that statement as a indictment against the majority of blacks ( a common practice)...patently "false" and untrue. And your commentary is not supposed to be seen as "racist" is it???? But you, in your all-encompassing wisdom, can announce that these imaginary black supporters of Vick are, in fact, "black nationalists", who "defend black criminals"...And they're "racists"...Where did you get such "insider information"??? Do you get into "blackface", and go 'underground', "masquerading as a black person" for an expose'??
So, as folk are apt to suggest, you have evidence to back your claim up, ne c'est pas? I didn't think so.
And everyone, including "black people " are over OJ, so your claims, are again, "false"...I hope he goes down, personally. Surprised? To me, he's always been an "honorary white person" , anyways...with the "white trophy wife", trying desperately and pathetically to assimilate into white culture. Oh, but didn't he get a rude awakening...LOL.
Remember what's said about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer....watch that Uncle Tom you're so fond of....might be an alligator in Tom's clothing. The things that just come out of your mouth!!!!!! It's amazing.
And people in the dark corners, 'nodding their approval"....Stunning.
Who's really a racist, here?
0 Replies