The Fight for America

DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Isreal? Or does our morality stop for Isreal?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 10:28 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46162 wrote:
Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Isreal? Or does our morality stop for Isreal?

Israel has absoluting nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq, we didn't go into Iraq to help Israel, in-fact Israel seemed to be doing just fine without us, the purpose of Iraq invasion was to find WMDs and to remove Saddam from power!
92b16vx

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 12:16 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46162 wrote:

Israel is a big country with an entire population of trained military, that HAS nukes. People need to stop crying about them, and pretending they are some weak little notion that needs our help, just because it is a excuse to keep warring in teh middle east. Believe me, they do not want, or need your pity, AND, they are hardly ******* innocent in the probelms.
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 07:37 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46164 wrote:
Israel has absoluting nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq, we didn't go into Iraq to help Israel, in-fact Israel seemed to be doing just fine without us, the purpose of Iraq invasion was to find WMDs and to remove Saddam from power!

Who said they did? I asked a specific question, i'd like a specific answer. It was about morality. Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Isreal? Is is always this easy to may you guys run in circles?
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 07:39 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;46171 wrote:
Israel is a big country with an entire population of trained military, that HAS nukes. People need to stop crying about them, and pretending they are some weak little notion that needs our help, just because it is a excuse to keep warring in teh middle east. Believe me, they do not want, or need your pity, AND, they are hardly ******* innocent in the probelms.

Can anyone here ever give a straight answer? I'll ask you too.
Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Isreal?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 08:20 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46181 wrote:

Sure it would. But it begs the question... with what?

Would it be moral to stop Israel from nuking Iran?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 08:58 am
@DurtySanches,

Can anyone here ever accept facts? Iran has no nukes, Israel does, Iran has a weak military, Israel has a military that could probably kick our ass in a head to head.

Sorry, but no matter how many times the neocons say "Iran is going to nuke Israel: we have to stop them" doesn't magically create nukes in Iranian hands.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 02:24 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;46185 wrote:
Can anyone here ever accept facts? Iran has no nukes, Israel does, Iran has a weak military, Israel has a military that could probably kick our ass in a head to head.

Sorry, but no matter how many times the neocons say "Iran is going to nuke Israel: we have to stop them" doesn't magically create nukes in Iranian hands.

The funny thing is those neocons have no problems with Israel constantly stepping over UN resolutions (remember, these are the resolutions they both held Iraq to and are currently holding Iran to).

Also remember, Israel broke the ceasefire with Hezbollah. What did Hezzie do? They decided not to respond. Hmmm... doesn't sound like a freedom hating, any reason to attack terrorist to me, does it?

Probably why it didn't make the mainstream media.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 02:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46086 wrote:
Then why did you Brits join us in attacking Iraq???????:wtf::wtf::wtf:

MOst of the british people were against the war in iraq pino,Blair made a huge mistake getting involved and paid the price.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 04:20 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;46201 wrote:
MOst of the british people were against the war in iraq pino,Blair made a huge mistake getting involved and paid the price.

But you still have troops there. Is that his fault too? Why aren't they out yet?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46212 wrote:
But you still have troops there. Is that his fault too? Why aren't they out yet?

i never said it was their fault,it was blair that sent them to iraq,and the sooner they are out the better,only a few thousand left in iraq,and they have pulled out of basra.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:18 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;46185 wrote:

I'll answer yours when you answer mine.
Quote:
Iran has no nukes
Prove it?
klyph

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:23 pm
@DurtySanches,

Would it be moral to stop Spiderman from killing Dr. Octopus?

Spiderman isn't real and neither are Iranian nuclear weapons.

Stupid question, move on.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:26 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46224 wrote:
Prove it?

Prove that they do. You'll find it equally impossible. Should we invade every country that we're told "might have nukes"?
We invaded Iraq for WMD's, yet the only ones they had were ones we gave them years ago.
I predict that the US will sell nuclear technology to Iran so that years later we can justify invading them.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:31 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46224 wrote:
I'll answer yours when you answer mine. Prove it?

I already did. When you provide something that refutes the CIA, and other intelligence services that say they don't...we'll listen, till then no one is holding their breathe at your dellusional conspiracy that Iran has nukes.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
Wasn't it the "CIA, and other intelligence services" that said Saddam had WMD's, they were right about that one wern't they. Would you consider that a refute?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:04 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46180 wrote:
Who said they did? I asked a specific question, i'd like a specific answer. It was about morality. Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Isreal? Is is always this easy to may you guys run in circles?

israel is not a part of the war please stay on topic!
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
The topic of Pinos thread is "why you like him" How valiant was your effort the stay on topic there?

For the third time. "Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Israel?"
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:17 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46251 wrote:
The topic of Pinos thread is "why you like him" How valiant was your effort the stay on topic there?

i was on-topic i just happened to disagree...:cool:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:20 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46251 wrote:

For the third time. "Would it be moral to stop Iran from nuking Israel?"

Is it moral to stop genocide in Darfur?
0 Replies