The Fight for America

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 03:45 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;49961 wrote:
You go from wanting Scottish independence to perpetuating stereotypes about Scottish people all on one page. Very Happy

That's what liberals do best. Laughing

I think you perputated the stereotype in your post above :thumbup:
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 03:48 pm
@Pinochet73,
Or perhaps liberals are best at being able to tell when someone is joking.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 04:06 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;49969 wrote:
Or perhaps liberals are best at being able to tell when someone is joking.

So you dont think we all run about in kilts then ?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 04:52 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;49961 wrote:
You go from wanting Scottish independence to perpetuating stereotypes about Scottish people all on one page. Very Happy

That's what liberals do best. Laughing

Good to have you back, R-Knight. Really good.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:55 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;49951 wrote:
Yeah, but they had to kick the pro-American guy out of office before they withdrew, I believe (that's with Italy too, although Berlusconi was going to withdraw as well as Prodi.) I've studied the political situation in Italy (I am an Italophile of sorts. Wonderful history, etc. just one of my favorite subjects) and there is still a strong right wing presence in the country. A christian nationalist like yourself shouldn't give up on a place that's so historically important to western civilization.

I haven't. I'm just frustrated.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49959 wrote:
What spain did was what the majority of the spanish people wanted.

That makes it even worse. The Spanish were once the GREATEST OF ALL CATHOLIC WARRIORS. I worshipped them.:no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:09 am
@scooby-doo cv,
America must be prepared to go it alone. Consider the following analysis of and prospective on Britain, America's long-time and most reliable ally:

Will Britain Convert to Islam?
“Could Islam one day become the established church of Britain? Might English women adopt the headscarves and enveloping robes of their Asian sisters, as the call to prayer rises and falls across the slate roofs of rainswept industrial cities? The idea is not as impossible, as bizarre or distant as you might think. An astonishing Channel 4 programme last week - The Last White Kids — showed two English children who live in an entirely Muslim district becoming enthusiastic attenders at the local mosque, wrapping themselves in Islamic draperies and learning the Koran.”
"But this strange little story contains a warning for Britain as a whole, as it careers ever more rapidly down the path of permissiveness which began so gently in the Sixties and now slopes ever more steeply downwards towards sexual chaos, drunkenness, family breakdown and the epidemic use of stupefying drugs. The Christian churches have all but disappeared from the lives of the British people. The chapels of Wales are gaunt ruins, the great Roman Catholic churches of the industrial North West are often empty and derelict, the Anglicans scuttle about in their hallowed, lovely buildings like mice amid ancient ruins, rarely even beginning to fill spaces designed for multitudes. The choirs and the bells gradually fall silent, the hymns are no longer sung and one by one the doors are locked and places which in some cases have seen worship for centuries become bare museums of a dead faith."

By PETER HITCHENS,
November 02, 2003
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 10:55 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54822 wrote:

"Will Britain convert to Islam " its not gonna happen pino !
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54822 wrote:

Give me one good reason why you think the Brits will convert to Islam?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:54 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Rally, Brits. Rally. DO NOT BE AFRAID, and stand tall.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54833 wrote:
Give me one good reason why you think the Brits will convert to Islam?

You. Yeah......you and those like you are my 'one good reason'. Merry Christmas.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54836 wrote:
You. Yeah......you and those like you are my 'one good reason'. Merry Christmas.:no:

oh so it's my fault people in the UK are being converted to islam?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54839 wrote:
oh so it's my fault people in the UK are being converted to islam?

No. It's your thought-process. You don't give a damn about society, at large. You'd sit by and watch the whole craphouse go up in flames, without even pissing on it. :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54835 wrote:
Rally, Brits. Rally. DO NOT BE AFRAID, and stand tall.:no:

Pino you are alwys gonna get cases like this,(which are highlighted in newspapers) but muslims are not taking over the UK,just you continue with your scaremongering,you hhave black and hispanic neighbourhoods in the US dont you ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54858 wrote:
No. It's your thought-process. You don't give a damn about society, at large. You'd sit by and watch the whole craphouse go up in flames, without even pissing on it. :no:

Hey pino,im an athiest,do you really think for one minute i want islam and sharia law taking over the UK,isnt gonna happen,not a chance.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54862 wrote:
Hey pino,im an athiest,do you really think for one minute i want islam and sharia law taking over the UK,isnt gonna happen,not a chance.

That's what I mean. Because you don't care about religion, the foreign, religious fanatics aournd you are quietly taking over. You're not paying attention, because you think religion is irrelevant. Well, when they own your country, and start dictating the terms of your existence, you'll think differently about religion. It'll be too late by then, however. But don't fret too much. THE GOOD OLD UNITED STATES WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE, BRIT....................................again. [SIZE="2"]When are you guys gonna learn, anyway?????[/SIZE]
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54860 wrote:
Pino you are alwys gonna get cases like this,(which are highlighted in newspapers) but muslims are not taking over the UK,just you continue with your scaremongering,you hhave black and hispanic neighbourhoods in the US dont you ?

So, all these journalists are just 'scare-mongers'? All of them???? They're ALL just making this stuff up?????? Gimme a break.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54868 wrote:
That's what I mean. Because you don't care about religion, the foreign, religious fanatics aournd you are quietly taking over. You're not paying attention, because you think religion is irrelevant. Well, when they own your country, and start dictating the terms of your existence, you'll think differently about religion. It'll be too late by then, however. But don't fret too much. THE GOOD OLD UNITED STATES WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE, BRIT....................................again. [SIZE="2"]When are you guys gonna learn, anyway?????[/SIZE]

Because im an athiest i dont care about radical islamists taking over the UK,dont talk crap pino,i hate these fanatics as much as the next person,i dont have to be a "good christian" to think that.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54869 wrote:
So, all these journalists are just 'scare-mongers'? All of them???? They're ALL just making this stuff up?????? Gimme a break.:no:

We have radical islamists in the UK,im not gonna deny that,but they are not taking over the country,and the government has been clamping down on them,but your trying to paint this picture of Islam taking over the UK,which it is not.
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
In your opinion.
0 Replies