The Fight for America

92b16vx

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 01:20 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54873 wrote:
We have radical islamists in the UK,im not gonna deny that,but they are not taking over the country,and the government has been clamping down on them,but your trying to paint this picture of Islam taking over the UK,which it is not.

They're the same "fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here" morons that try to pretend that islamofascistboogeymen would be running rampant through the streets of smalltown USA with RPGs, raping good christian women, if we weren't in Iraq.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54858 wrote:
No. It's your thought-process. You don't give a damn about society, at large. You'd sit by and watch the whole craphouse go up in flames, without even pissing on it. :no:

by my thought process, I assume you mean my "not falling for this scare mongering".

Most of these so-called threats are a little more than great exaggerations motivated by political agendas *cough*Oil*cough*

Even if what you're saying was true that still wouldn't explain why the christians in the UK are 'supposedly' so easily converted to Islam...

Pino you would be the one to join the first bandwagon that gives you the opportunity to shoot first ask and questions later.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:50 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54917 wrote:
by my thought process, I assume you mean my "not falling for this scare mongering".

Most of these so-called threats are a little more than great exaggerations motivated by political agendas *cough*Oil*cough*

Even if what you're saying was true that still wouldn't explain why the christians in the UK are 'supposedly' so easily converted to Islam...

Pino you would be the one to join the first bandwagon that gives you the opportunity to shoot first ask and questions later.

Yeah, right. I'm just itching to join any cause that would allow me to kill people. Are you sniffing glue again? I'm tell'n ya -- GO OUTSIDE AND SOAK UP SOME SUNSHINE. You need it.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54954 wrote:
Yeah, right. I'm just itching to join any cause that would allow me to kill people. Are you sniffing glue again? I'm tell'n ya -- GO OUTSIDE AND SOAK UP SOME SUNSHINE. You need it.:no:

You're a xenophobe Pino just admit it.

Oh and by the way- There is no sunshine here, we have 2 inches of snow.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
FF, you remind of a TDY trip I took just before getting out of the Army. We left here, south Texas, where it was hotter than Hell, scorching, sun-bleached, sizzled to the bone. We flew up to Astoria, Oregon. It was raining like an MF, cold, overcast, with clouds so thick and low you could almost reach up and grab them. Mosquitoes as big as magpies were hovering over the troops, who crawled through semi-frozen mud, while fighting off ticks and chiggers. The place sucked.........bad. The troops frequently asked, "Where are you guys from?" When we told them south Texas, they instantly asked, "Is it warm down there? Does the sun shine much? It doesn't rain all the time, does it?" Those boys needed sunshine, dammit -- SUNSHINE.:cussing:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54961 wrote:
FF, you remind of a TDY trip I took just before getting out of the Army. We left here, south Texas, where it was hotter than Hell, scorching, sun-bleached, sizzled to the bone. We flew up to Astoria, Oregon. It was raining like an MF, cold, overcast, with clouds so thick and low you could almost reach up and grab them. Mosquitoes as big as magpies were hovering over the troops, who crawled through semi-frozen mud, while fighting off ticks and chiggers. The place sucked.........bad. The troops frequently asked, "Where are you guys from?" When we told them south Texas, they instantly asked, "Is it warm down there? Does the sun shine much? It doesn't rain all the time, does it?" Those boys needed sunshine, dammit -- SUNSHINE.:cussing:

I've been to Hawaii, nice place! I'd go there again any time.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54967 wrote:
I've been to Hawaii, nice place! I'd go there again any time.

I loved the tropics before I got asthma. Now they mess with me, bad.
0 Replies