The Fight for America

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 10:34 am
America is at war. I want America to win that war. Many Americans are tired of the war, and want to surrender, at any cost. They're wrong -- fatally wrong -- and must be defeated in the theater of public debate. Defeatists be damned. America: TRAIN, FIGHT, WIN. Hoooaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,741 • Replies: 206
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:02 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45978 wrote:
America is at war. I want America to win that war. Many Americans are tired of the war, and want to surrender, at any cost. They're wrong -- fatally wrong -- and must be defeated in the theater of public debate. Defeatists be damned. America: TRAIN, FIGHT, WIN. Hoooaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

having you stopped taking your pills pino ? medication time :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;45980 wrote:
having you stopped taking your pills pino ? medication time :eek:

I'm taking the same pills Blair, his followers and the soldiers he sent to Iraq (who are still there, BTW) took and are still taking. :rollinglaugh:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
America was attacked on 911. Shocked and angry, it mobilized and counter-attacked its enemies. The fight took the form of two counter-insurgencies in distant lands. Time passed, many Americans got tired of and disheartened with war, and gradually forgot 911. Now they're demanding a full-fledged, US retreat at all costs, the future-be-damned, directly in the face of the enemy. They're killing America with their defeatism, and exposing a self-hatred as Americans that's utterly insane. True-blooded Americans will not be swayed by them, and will continue to press the fight against the perpetrators of 911 until they exist no more. God bless the land and people Washington and Lincoln dedicated their lives to freeing and holding together in crisis. :patriot:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45992 wrote:
I'm taking the same pills Blair, his followers and the soldiers he sent to Iraq (who are still there, BTW) took and are still taking. :rollinglaugh:

Bliar is no longer PM,because of his part in the war in iraq :thumbup:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45993 wrote:
America was attacked on 911. Shocked and angry, it mobilized and counter-attacked its enemies. The fight took the form of two counter-insurgencies in distant lands. Time passed, many Americans got tired of and disheartened with war, and gradually forgot 911. Now they're demanding a full-fledged, US retreat at all costs, the future-be-damned, directly in the face of the enemy. They're killing America with their defeatism, and exposing a self-hatred as Americans that's utterly insane. True-blooded Americans will not be swayed by them, and will continue to press the fight against the perpetrators of 911 until they exist no more. God bless the land and people Washington and Lincoln dedicated their lives to freeing and holding together in crisis. :patriot:

"America was attacked on 9/11" not by iraq it wasn't !
briansol

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:17 pm
@Pinochet73,
there's nothing to "win" in the first place.

what IS the goal?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:57 pm
@briansol,
briansol;46002 wrote:
there's nothing to "win" in the first place.

what IS the goal?

Well, if you're one of those who has already surrendered, unconditionally, there is nothing I can say that would change your mind. Are you one such soul?
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 03:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
I really would like to know the goal as well. Are we fighting for freedom? If we are fighting for freedom then how come the government is taking away my freedom using "terrorism" as a reason. I have not given up nor have I forgot 9.11. None of us have, how could you? I am a patriot because I want what is best for this country. At the beginning I felt that Iraq deserved to get what they got, but the more I have read and the more that I have thought about it, we are gaining nothing. We should concentrate our efforts in Afghanistan where the attacks originated from, if that is what you believe. The reason why the Extremest presence is so high in Iraq is because we are still there, we are still funding Israel and Saudi Arabia. The demands have always been there and we simply ignored them and brushed it off as if it where nothing. Much like a little book entitled Mein Komf. A book that was written by a guy you may have heard of, Hitler. His book came out several years before he assumed power and no one took a second look at it. Then look what happened.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 03:15 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;46015 wrote:
I really would like to know the goal as well. Are we fighting for freedom? If we are fighting for freedom then how come the government is taking away my freedom using "terrorism" as a reason. I have not given up nor have I forgot 9.11. None of us have, how could you? I am a patriot because I want what is best for this country. At the beginning I felt that Iraq deserved to get what they got, but the more I have read and the more that I have thought about it, we are gaining nothing. We should concentrate our efforts in Afghanistan where the attacks originated from, if that is what you believe. The reason why the Extremest presence is so high in Iraq is because we are still there, we are still funding Israel and Saudi Arabia. The demands have always been there and we simply ignored them and brushed it off as if it where nothing. Much like a little book entitled Mein Komf. A book that was written by a guy you may have heard of, Hitler. His book came out several years before he assumed power and no one took a second look at it. Then look what happened.

Your comments are sincere, but reflect a very naive perspective. Sorry. Don't blow up my car. Do you really think we will ever cut off aid to Israel? Think about that. You have to know that we will NEVER do any such thing. So, why expect the impossible from your country? Why bother? Why turn your back on your country because it can't live up to your unrealistic, perhaps unthoughtful, uninformed personal opinions? Israel's 'connectedness' to America is a fact of life we all have to accept, period. Get with it. The stakes are too high for us to day-dream. Stay focused.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 03:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
I know this, but what I am saying is people are so shocked that people hate us but there are several reasons why they do and I cited a few of those reasons. I know that we will never cut ties with Israel or the Saudis. How am I being naive and unthoughtful in your words? Why is it so wrong for me to expect more out of our country? That is great you have come to terms with our current way of life but I have not. I will not, we must always strive to be better then we are. Simply saying well we are in it may as well keep with the same course of action is not a benefit to this country. For us to grow as a people we must learn from our mistakes and adapt. No one will view us as being a weak nation if we one day stood up and said, you know what, we screwed up. It takes a bigger man to admit a mistake then a man who simply ignores the problem and blames everyone else for his short comings.
klyph

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 05:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
I still can't believe people try to justify the Iraq war with 9/11. It's discouragingly ignorant.
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 06:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
When did the iraq war start for you? Most people left of center say post 9/11, you?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 06:42 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46054 wrote:
When did the iraq war start for you? Most people left of center say post 9/11, you?

If you want to play the "Oh it started here" timeline BS game, it started in 1953, or was it the Ottoman empire age? It's all a bunch of bullshit, it started in 2003 when Bush used U.N. resolutions to invade a secular, sovereign nation that did not attack us. Bush apologist, especially the chickenhawks, are a sorry lot.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:03 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;46001 wrote:
"America was attacked on 9/11" not by iraq it wasn't !

Then why did you Brits join us in attacking Iraq???????:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:05 pm
@klyph,
klyph;46030 wrote:
I still can't believe people try to justify the Iraq war with 9/11. It's discouragingly ignorant.

The whole mess has been conflated into 'AMERICA'S WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST'. It should also include a war against Iran. If we're going to do this thing, let's do it right. :rocketwhore:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:10 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;46019 wrote:
I know this, but what I am saying is people are so shocked that people hate us but there are several reasons why they do and I cited a few of those reasons. I know that we will never cut ties with Israel or the Saudis. How am I being naive and unthoughtful in your words? Why is it so wrong for me to expect more out of our country? That is great you have come to terms with our current way of life but I have not. I will not, we must always strive to be better then we are. Simply saying well we are in it may as well keep with the same course of action is not a benefit to this country. For us to grow as a people we must learn from our mistakes and adapt. No one will view us as being a weak nation if we one day stood up and said, you know what, we screwed up. It takes a bigger man to admit a mistake then a man who simply ignores the problem and blames everyone else for his short comings.

There is no way the United States of America will ever abandon Israel. You want something the vast majority is totally against. We are a Christian fundamentalist society whose Bible-based culture passionately LOVES Israel. If you're going to dream, dream big. Dream for a billion dollars in your bank account.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Win, Lose??? War isn't a game, it's not something you can win or lose, explaining war in such a war is simplifying a very complicated matter, war is about acomplishing a goal.....so what exactly is our goal? According to bush we've already acomplished this goal, so then why are we still in iraq?
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Why are we still in Germany and Japan. See a correlation? We like strategic bases on our friends front door steps. Wouldn't you agree that Iraq would be a great staging point for the US when we go into Iran?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:53 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46103 wrote:
Why are we still in Germany and Japan. See a correlation? We like strategic bases on our friends front door steps. Wouldn't you agree that Iraq would be a great staging point for the US when we go into Iran?

you are losing focus of what the real question is, it's not whether it would help us but whether it is a moral thing to do...
0 Replies