Islamic Europe

Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:39 am
@Pinochet73,
So are you of the assuption that your country doesn't meddle? Why don't you put as much effort into that as you do ours?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 11:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;33047 wrote:
So are you of the assuption that your country doesn't meddle? Why don't you put as much effort into that as you do ours?

its a political forum lol get a grip of yourself :thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 04:19 pm
@Pinochet73,
I'll get a grip if you loose a little.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 11:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;33148 wrote:
I'll get a grip if you loose a little.

a little what lol
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 05:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Scooby get practicing your prayer stance, do you even know where to point you head? Mecca dear heart, get on the ground and get you arse in the air and start practicing. Sadly women can't be in the same area as men so no bum oogling is going to happen.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32873 wrote:
yes the US government has a history of meddling in foreign country's ! latin-america is full of them,the middle-east,when it suits them !

So what? That's typical of any great people. Be glad we're as kind-hearted as we are. Imagine how the Chinese or Russians might behave if they were in our position.
politically-wrong

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 12:12 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33456 wrote:
So what? That's typical of any great people. Be glad we're as kind-hearted as we are. Imagine how the Chinese or Russians might behave if they were in our position.

The chinese are responsible for the ability of my country to export oil , cant say the same about u.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 08:35 am
@Red cv,
Red;33438 wrote:
Scooby get practicing your prayer stance, do you even know where to point you head? Mecca dear heart, get on the ground and get you arse in the air and start practicing. Sadly women can't be in the same area as men so no bum oogling is going to happen.

LOL IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN :thumbup: SHARIA LAW IS STILL NOT LEAGAL IN THE UK
Red cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:29 pm
@Drnaline,
Here's an article written by a Brit who sees the future of London England as an Islamic state. He goes on to pontificate and the most wonderous life the people of London will have when it becomes Muslim. Honestly Scooby I can't make stuff this good up. Allah Akbar Scooby.

Is London's future Islamic?Is London's future Islamic? - Features - London - Time Out London

Snicker it appears the Brits gave up before the fight began. Can you image the outrage if that was printed in an American paper by a non-Muslim.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 04:32 pm
@Drnaline,
keep posting red ! your post about sharia law being legal in the UK was totally untrue,so i will take anything you say the a truck-load of salt :thumbup:
0 Replies

truesdale

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 08:03 pm
@Red cv,
these laws are of a religious nature are they not self imposed on that sect which is done on many other religons includeing many in the U S and they mirror what laws that have already been implaced like no killing of other people but if some other persons religon is forced on a non believer than its wrong and the law should not stand dont you think red
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:31 pm
@Red cv,
Red;33438 wrote:

Scooby thinks that as long as the headcutters don't form a party to run for election, he's safe. Ha.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:32 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;33478 wrote:
The chinese are responsible for the ability of my country to export oil , cant say the same about u.

Your country sponsors Islamic terrorism. I wish we could export munitions to you, in mass quantities, while in the process of detonation.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:36 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33500 wrote:
LOL IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN :thumbup: SHARIA LAW IS STILL NOT LEAGAL IN THE UK

That's not the issue. The issue is that it will someday conquer and govern your successors.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 08:27 am
@Pinochet73,
True, with Islamic majority you would be under Sharia Law. But do the majorities actually hold power? Not where I come from at least.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 12:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34018 wrote:
Scooby thinks that as long as the headcutters don't form a party to run for election, he's safe. Ha.

how do you sleep at night ? your paranoid !
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:34 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;34100 wrote:
how do you sleep at night ? your paranoid !

I'll quit being paranoid when you wake up. What 'party' did OBL start in American politics, leading up to 911? Wake up, Freckles.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 09:02 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34117 wrote:
I'll quit being paranoid when you wake up. What 'party' did OBL start in American politics, leading up to 911? Wake up, Freckles.

LOL take a chill pill pino LOL
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 05:58 pm
@truesdale,
truesdale;34002 wrote:
these laws are of a religious nature are they not self imposed on that sect which is done on many other religons includeing many in the U S and they mirror what laws that have already been implaced like no killing of other people but if some other persons religon is forced on a non believer than its wrong and the law should not stand dont you think red

I believe any Religious law that negates our LAWS should be illegal period. Man, women and child equal under OUR laws. Sharia Law is barbaric, stoning women, the children are the property of men once they reach five. Cutting off limbs for someone who steals. Don't get me started on Hindu Law and Somalian Tribal Law. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Here's an article on the subject, notice the females are always the true victims under religious laws. Just another way to keep us domesticated and subjugated.

Article: Johann Hari: How multiculturalism is betraying women - Independent Online Edition > Johann Hari
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:18 pm
@Red cv,
Red;34374 wrote:
I believe any Religious law that negates our LAWS should be illegal period. Man, women and child equal under OUR laws. Sharia Law is barbaric, stoning women, the children are the property of men once they reach five. Cutting off limbs for someone who steals. Don't get me started on Hindu Law and Somalian Tribal Law. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Here's an article on the subject, notice the females are always the true victims under religious laws. Just another way to keep us domesticated and subjugated.

Article: Johann Hari: How multiculturalism is betraying women - Independent Online Edition > Johann Hari

I encourage all Christian warriors to make a life-long pledge to do everything within their legal power to oppose the advance of Islam.
0 Replies