More Bombs in Britain

92b16vx

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 03:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Like I said, yours and the extremist interpretations do not make it fact. The fact is that there are MILLIONS of muslims, who worship the same god, and read the same qu'ran and do not believe in jihad, and do not interpret it that way. And guess what, the war you support, is for those people, funny huh?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
When in doubt, whip it out -- race-card. Cashing in on this sacred cow, I declare myself one quarter Native American, as of right now. Therefore, anyone who has disagreed with me is a racist. As my idol, Professor Ward Churchill, once said about the victims of 911, at Colorado University, "THEY DESERVED TO DIE. THEY WERE ALL LITTLE HEINRICH HIMMLERS!!!!!!!!"
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 06:17 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pino, your ancestors were getting groovy with everybody, Nice.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:53 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24847 wrote:
Pino, your ancestors were getting groovy with everybody, Nice.

Colorado University Professor Ward Churchill really pee'd me off. If he really meant what he said -- that all 911 victims deserved to die because they were 'little Heinrich Himmlers' -- he owed it to his students and other followers to go out and start killing White people himself. But no, he hid behind his professorship, hoping others would do his dirty work for him. If he were genuine, he would have led his 'Enlightened Ones' on a killing-spree that would've dwarfed Columbne (J/K!!!!!) :rocketwhore:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 11:04 am
@Pinochet73,
Wasn't it proven that this Churchill character has no Indian blood in him after all..?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;24946 wrote:
Wasn't it proven that this Churchill character has no Indian blood in him after all..?

Yeah...total scum-sucking liar and cheat. BUT....he still commands a huge mob of confused kids in Boulder. He'd make a handsome trophy on my hunting wall. Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
He better hope i don't run into him, Wilson will feel lucky.
0 Replies