More Bombs in Britain

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 01:53 pm
Well.....how about it? I think it's yet another wake-up call for the good old Brits. Nope......they couldn't quit the WOT, even if they wanted to. Sorry, Old Chaps. You're in this chit as deeply as we Yanks are, for good.:headbang:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,600 • Replies: 66
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 01:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Bush must have caused that too

that bastard ;-)

I'm sure Ron Paul will be along shortly to tell us we brought this on ourselves
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 01:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
BTW, Link?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 02:00 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24262 wrote:
Bush must have caused that too

that bastard ;-)

I'm sure Ron Paul will be along shortly to tell us we brought this on ourselves

That's very fifth grade of you.

FOXNews.com - Official: Defused Bomb in Central London Would Have Caused Significant Damage - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 02:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
that trains never late ;-)
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
Because the terrorists weren't successful I can just image the left/lefts new Tin Foil claptrap. Bush and Blair did it, no wait Rushdie, no wait the Queen Mother and her walker were seen in the area.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
No matter what the West does, Terrorist Islam is going to keep attacking us. We're not in control, no matter how much we delude ourselves into thinking. So, we can elect all the liberals we possibly can, day in and day out. It won't matter. The murderers will still keep coming. SORRY, ENGLAND. THERE'S NO WAY OUT EXCEPT THROUGH MORE ARMED CONFLICT. Check it out. Yipper. :FU1:
Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 07:31 am
@Red cv,
Red;24321 wrote:
Because the terrorists weren't successful I can just image the left/lefts new Tin Foil claptrap. Bush and Blair did it, no wait Rushdie, no wait the Queen Mother and her walker were seen in the area.

LOL!!! 92b, don't you think your comment was fifthgrade as well? Pauls a public figure and therefor subject to scrutiny, i'm sure if we were not aware of the moderate appeal on this site we would not be making such comments. You are a major contributor to this state of being.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 07:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24261 wrote:
Well.....how about it? I think it's yet another wake-up call for the good old Brits. Nope......they couldn't quit the WOT, even if they wanted to. Sorry, Old Chaps. You're in this chit as deeply as we Yanks are, for good.:headbang:

why is it another wake up call pino ? and lets make a difference between the WOT and the war in iraq,alqueda and radical islam is a major problem,but the war in iraq has nothing to do with the WOT,it has only added fuel to the fire.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:03 am
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
but the war in iraq has nothing to do with the WOT
REally, where do all the XMus flock if they want a piece of America? Iraq is the only answer that i know of?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24366 wrote:
No matter what the West does, Terrorist Islam is going to keep attacking us. We're not in control, no matter how much we delude ourselves into thinking. So, we can elect all the liberals we possibly can, day in and day out. It won't matter. The murderers will still keep coming. SORRY, ENGLAND. THERE'S NO WAY OUT EXCEPT THROUGH MORE ARMED CONFLICT. Check it out. Yipper. :FU1:

liberals arent saying we shouldnt fight terrorist islam pino,i think most liberals backed the war against in afghanistan,but we should be going after the right people,get the right targets.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:09 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24399 wrote:
liberals arent saying we shouldnt fight terrorist islam pino,i think most liberals backed the war against in afghanistan,but we should be going after the right people,get the right targets.
Where are probably 90% of the terrorists? Iraq.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Where is the hotbed of terrorist activity? Iraq
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:11 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24397 wrote:
REally, where do all the XMus flock if they want a piece of America? Iraq is the only answer that i know of?

your missing the point,we all know saddam had **** all to do with 9//11,so why invade iraq,saudi arabia had more to do with 9/11 than iraq ever did,why not invade them.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:14 am
@Pinochet73,
I know the point your making, how bout argueing that i'm wrong?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:15 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24401 wrote:

yes now after you have made mess of it,alqueda wasnt a force in iraq before the war,and it isnt just foreign alqueda fighters your fighting in iraq,its sunni and shia iraqis aswell,who see you as a foreign force on their soil.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:19 am
@Pinochet73,
I don't give a **** what faith they are, they are all terrorists. And we have the majority in a nice little corner of the world, right next to a country that may be getting a dose of whats going on in Iraq. Can't make Iran feel to good with such a nice staging ground in the country next to you.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 10:58 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24395 wrote:
why is it another wake up call pino ? and lets make a difference between the WOT and the war in iraq,alqueda and radical islam is a major problem,but the war in iraq has nothing to do with the WOT,it has only added fuel to the fire.

Maybe not to your way of thinking, but it sure is to that of the enemy. That's my point: it doesn't matter how we feel about this. What matters is how the enemy thinks about it, because he's the one who wants us dead. Get it? You can't 'will' your attitude into the mind of the enemy. That's called 'wishful thinking', and it's a great way to lose a war.:no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 11:01 am
@Pinochet73,
Hey, Scoob. They attacked your country today. How do you feel about that? Aren't you glad none of your fellow countrymen were killed?
92b16vx

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 01:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24387 wrote:
LOL!!! 92b, don't you think your comment was fifthgrade as well? Pauls a public figure and therefor subject to scrutiny, i'm sure if we were not aware of the moderate appeal on this site we would not be making such comments. You are a major contributor to this state of being.

Just because he is a public figure, doesn't give the statement substance, it was stupid, and irrelevent.

Quote:

Which is, and has been proven factual caused by the "coalition of the willing" being there. Interesting theme going on here. Would they leave Iraq if we did, doubt it, but why would that be? Oh yea, because we toppled a government that wasn't dealing with them, and installed a bunch of pussies that don't want to stand up and take control of their own country. Nuke em all, it's old already.
0 Replies