More Bombs in Britain

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 06:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
The UK's response to this spate of bombings will probably be to invite many more Muslims from the Middle East to immigrate immediately. Ya see, that's the European mindset -- the more they attack you, the more you give in to them and actually invite them to kill you some more.
Silverchild79

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 09:23 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24400 wrote:
Where are probably 90% of the terrorists? Iraq.

and there's no better reason then that to be there, we've found a place where they will come to us to fight this war, a place not named NYC
briansol

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 11:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
i wonder how connected this is to the scottland airport explosion this morning
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 07:48 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24459 wrote:
and there's no better reason then that to be there, we've found a place where they will come to us to fight this war, a place not named NYC

You just completely believe all the lines they feed you huh?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:06 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24420 wrote:
Hey, Scoob. They attacked your country today. How do you feel about that? Aren't you glad none of your fellow countrymen were killed?

yes they did pino,and that is a stupid question,"arent you glad none of my fellow countrymen were killed" you say that as if i like radical islam,which you know isnt the case pino.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:08 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24456 wrote:
The UK's response to this spate of bombings will probably be to invite many more Muslims from the Middle East to immigrate immediately. Ya see, that's the European mindset -- the more they attack you, the more you give in to them and actually invite them to kill you some more.

pino that is absolute rubbish.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:11 am
@briansol,
briansol;24466 wrote:
i wonder how connected this is to the scottland airport explosion this morning

in my opinion they will be linked,i think they will be homegrown terrorists,who have either been born here or brought up in the UK
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 10:48 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24473 wrote:
in my opinion they will be linked,i think they will be homegrown terrorists,who have either been born here or brought up in the UK

More than likely, especially since they are still "investigating". If it were muslim extremeist from AQ, it would already be all over the TV, kind of like we somehow knew with in minutes that it was Bin Laden that was responsible for 9/11. It doesn't really matter if they were affiliated with AQ, it will all be painted as they were inspired by them, it's all being guided to further make a split between the western world vs the "anti" western world agenda.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 03:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24472 wrote:
pino that is absolute rubbish.

So far the Brits are chasing the b-----ds down very efficiently. Keep up the fight. Hunt'm down, smoke'm out, lock'm up, forever.:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 03:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24483 wrote:
More than likely, especially since they are still "investigating". If it were muslim extremeist from AQ, it would already be all over the TV, kind of like we somehow knew with in minutes that it was Bin Laden that was responsible for 9/11. It doesn't really matter if they were affiliated with AQ, it will all be painted as they were inspired by them, it's all being guided to further make a split between the western world vs the "anti" western world agenda.

You seem willing to go to every length to defend these guys. Truly, you baffle me. You must be listening to some sort of radical professor at A&M-Corpus. Say it isn't so. :scratchchin:
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 04:29 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24498 wrote:
You seem willing to go to every length to defend these guys. Truly, you baffle me. You must be listening to some sort of radical professor at A&M-Corpus. Say it isn't so. :scratchchin:

Nope, I just want to see a concrete connection before I pass judgement, something you should look into. There have been enough false flag operations exposed, and accusations that were commited to foster an agenda than need be.

Pino, did you feel the same way when the IRA was bombing the english?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 06:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
What was wrong with that, the British invaded their country, took their land, and then proceeded to massacre them when they protested it.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 06:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24511 wrote:
What was wrong with that, the British invaded their country, took their land, and then proceeded to massacre them when they protested it.

Their terrorist tactics were exactly the same as muslims, car bombs, civilian/ military deaths, didn't matter. But it's all ok as long as they weren't muslims?

According to them (muslim extremist) they are lashing out because of US and British military occupation in their holy lands...sounds similar to me, except they are muslim.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 06:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
And there is nothing in the Qu'ran or Islam that has to do with it? Why do they claim to wage jihad then, rather than simply resisting a foreign oppressor? Don't kid yourself, it's because they're radical Islamists, any percieved wrongs done by the US are only supporting reasons.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 06:29 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24515 wrote:
And there is nothing in the Qu'ran or Islam that has to do with it? Why do they claim to wage jihad then, rather than simply resisting a foreign oppressor? Don't kid yourself, it's because they're radical Islamists, any percieved wrongs done by the US are only supporting reasons.

Explain the MILLIONS of muslims that are decent lawabiding citizens in the US and Britian, as well as the fact that we are trying to "liberate" a muslim nation. I really get tired of people telling me am "kidding myself" and then spew all their insanely hypocritical rhetoric.

What the **** is it, make up your confused minds. The Qu'ran is an evil book, and all muslims that read it are evil, or more like to do harm to us, OR the Qu'ran isn't an evil book, and muslim are worth saving except for the extremist. It seems anytime someone brings up the fact that we have multibillion dollar contract squating in the middle east, and that they want us out, all of a sudden it's their religion, and it is all evil. Why? Because you can't face hte ******* truth, it is sickening.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 07:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
OR the Qu'ran isn't an evil book

Tell me when I have said this, unless you are so presumptuous to lump me together with others you believe share my views.

Quote:
It seems anytime someone brings up the fact that we have multibillion dollar contract squating in the middle east, and that they want us out, all of a sudden it's their religion, and it is all evil. Why? Because you can't face hte ******* truth, it is sickening.

It's you who needs to face 'hte ******* truth.' The Qur'ran is a violent book and al-Quaeda is an Islamist organization which seeks to bring Jihad on the non-Muslim world because they are obligated to do so by Islam, I've given you examples of obviously unprovoked attacks before.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 07:39 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24519 wrote:
Tell me when I have said this, unless you are so presumptuous to lump me together with others you believe share my views.

I didn't "lump" you into anything, reread the WHOLE sentence again.

Quote:
It's you who needs to face 'hte ******* truth.' The Qur'ran is a violent book and al-Quaeda is an Islamist organization which seeks to bring Jihad on the non-Muslim world because they are obligated to do so by Islam, I've given you examples of obviously unprovoked attacks before.

So you agree that muslims are not worth saving because they follow the Qu'ran, and are inherently evil. By your rational we are wasting our time in Iraq, and should return home, correct?
Because quess what? The extremist are not the only ones that follow the "evil" Qu'ran. Have you ever even read it? Or do you just buy the slop they put on your tray?

One of my favorite abused lines is...

"Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief, except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty." Surah 16: 106

this is always a good one for those that thinks the Qu'ran calls for jihad and DEATH to western christians.

Then from the bible...

31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

***snip***

41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

The only difference is that we undertand a concept that they will go to hell for their punishment, according to many, the muslims will strap on a vest bomb and deliver it to westerners.

Before anyone simply dismisses the hatred as religious belief, I seriously urge you to read documents and books dealing with our foreign policy dealings in the middle east since the CIA over through Muhammad Mosaddeq and why, in the 50's till our intervention with the muhjadeen in the afghanistan/soviet war. We have been ******* them around for decades.

"Those who can not remember the past, are doomed to repeat it"
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
I want the Brits to win. As a big fan of history, I've always admired them. FIGHT, BRITAIN, FIGHT. Don't give in to these thugs. Let'm have it.
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 08:09 am
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
I didn't "lump" you into anything, reread the WHOLE sentence again.

I did read the whole sentence, I've never said the Qur'an is not, in your words "an evil book."

Quote:
So you agree that muslims are not worth saving because they follow the Qu'ran, and are inherently evil. By your rational we are wasting our time in Iraq, and should return home, correct?
Because quess what? The extremist are not the only ones that follow the "evil" Qu'ran. Have you ever even read it? Or do you just buy the slop they put on your tray?

Um... no. We're fighting Muslim extremists in Iraq as well as saving Muslims. And I don't expect everyone to be a jihadist, but there is certainly a huge percentage which agrees with them on theology. And of course, the Qur'an can't be translated, so relatively few of the world's Muslims understand it. What does me reading the book cover to cover do? Would it somehow change my interpretation of this:

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Hatred and Hell

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Suicide Bombing and Martyrdom

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Can a Muslim Avoid Hell by Killing?

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Befriending Christians and Jews

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Taqiyya and the Truth

etc.?

There's a lot more than just "some people will go to Hell" there.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 09:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24532 wrote:
I want the Brits to win. As a big fan of history, I've always admired them. FIGHT, BRITAIN, FIGHT. Don't give in to these thugs. Let'm have it.

pino its not that simple,radical islam is a problem and we have fight it,i live 10 mins away from glasgow airport,my nephew works there,and the hospital that 1 of bombers are in,is my local hospital,at first i thought they would be homegrown terrorists,but apparently they are not,and a couple of the people arrested are actually doctors,1 was actually working at my local hospital.
0 Replies