CNN is so lame!

Drnaline

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 11:46 am
@GeeWBushinator,
GeeWBushinator;8720 wrote:
[SIZE="2"]Nice comeback...almost childish in nature...completely "American" in the "OH ya, well my daddy can beat up your daddy" mentality[/SIZE]
Thank you, some times i am known for my childish antics. Would you like to go play in the schoolyard? Does your post also qualify as childish?
GeeWBushinator

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:17 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;8734 wrote:
Thank you, some times i am known for my childish antics. Would you like to go play in the schoolyard? Does your post also qualify as childish?

[SIZE="2"]Being new here, I'm not sure who I would like to play with in the "schoolyard", although I see there seems to be very few posters[/SIZE]
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 01:12 pm
@GeeWBushinator,
GeeWBushinator;8739 wrote:
[SIZE="2"]Being new here, I'm not sure who I would like to play with in the "schoolyard", although I see there seems to be very few posters[/SIZE]

We are here, you just don't see us.Very Happy
0 Replies

USA All The Way

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 03:01 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8555 wrote:
I have watched CNN a few times over the last few months and I am amazed how lame and shallow CNN is. It is more infotainment than real news and analysis.

All the pretty colors + scrolling words = lots of sizzle but little steak.

The news heads are sooooo unsophisticated. They almost seem like pretty trailer trash. Is this the market that CNN attracts? I understand that there is an International version of CNN that is more sophisticated.

I find the BBC to be much better news. Even the Canadian CBC is better at providing insights than CNN. Aljazeera has more potential.

How can citizens make informed decisions if they are not given the information they need to make those decisions? Or do the power-holders in the US just want to keep the population 'feeling' rather than 'thinking'.

cnn isa da woist posibils news programe dere is on da telly. ole wolfie guy blizzer isa a extremes leberal whoe shoods be run bak to ole germany, dat punko hasa bin dere muss to long
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 03:06 pm
@Drnaline,
About Wolf Blitzer - from Wikipedia

[INDENT]Blitzer, whose first name is his maternal grandfather's name,[1] grew up in Buffalo, New York, the son of Polish-Jewish Holocaust refugees. He graduated from Kenmore West Senior High School. He received a B.A. degree in history from the University at Buffalo in 1970 and an M.A. degree in international relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies in 1972. Wolf is a brother of Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity.

His career in journalism began in 1972, in the Tel Aviv bureau of the Reuters news agency. He soon moved to Washington, D.C., where he was White House correspondent for The Jerusalem Post after a spell working for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) as a publication editor for the Near East Report. In 1990 he was hired by CNN as a military affairs reporter. [/INDENT]

Now you know why Wolf has the strong pro-Israel bias.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 05:48 pm
@GeeWBushinator,
GeeWBushinator;8739 wrote:
Few indeed but the quality is out of this world, LOL.
0 Replies

USA All The Way

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:04 pm
@Drnaline,
yup jists lookes at me lol:peace:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:09 pm
@z0z0,
LOL! Your a breath of fresh air ATW.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:41 pm
@z0z0,
Still, it's good to watch them all, from time to time, just to know what they're up to. I'll always think of CNN as "Clinton's News Network".:FU1:
z0z0

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:53 pm
@z0z0,
More on the "Dumbing Down" of America. I just watched America: Freedom to Facism.

Quote from America: Freedom to Fascism

[INDENT]The media controls the information that a person gets. In various ways they can make sure that the average American watching the tube or reading the newspaper is going to come out with a certain mindset that is going to say "This is good" or "That's bad" and that's all they have to do.

Look at the ownership of corporate media in this country. Who owns CBS? Viacom. Who owns NBC? GE. Who owns ABC? Disney. [/INDENT]

Give only two choices, Left or Right, Wrong or Right.
You are with us or against us.
Don't ask people to think.

Think of this - What option to think do you have when your President lables those that do not agree with him and the American way of life (and World Hegemony) as "Evil Doers".
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 05:29 am
@Drnaline,
Bush is an idiot, but our system shouldn't be judged because of his shortcomings.:p
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 11:42 am
@Drnaline,
He's just a very unique person, whose assets at times are directly checked by his liabilities. I feel sorry for him. He's obviously angry and exhausted. One thing is certain -- the Iraq War has fractured the American Left, and resculpted the nation's political landscape in ways that will last far into the future. :FU1:
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 11:58 am
@Drnaline,
Do you think Bush is the real power holder in Washington?

Or is he just like Britney Spears? A manufactured product for the American people?

Is George the biggest joke on the American people? The puppet-masters showing the world how powerful they are - that they can put an incompetent like Bush into the most powerful chair in the world.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 10:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;8801 wrote:
Still, it's good to watch them all, from time to time, just to know what they're up to. I'll always think of CNN as "Clinton's News Network".:FU1:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 10:29 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8822 wrote:
Do you think Bush is the real power holder in Washington?

Or is he just like Britney Spears? A manufactured product for the American people?

Is George the biggest joke on the American people? The puppet-masters showing the world how powerful they are - that they can put an incompetent like Bush into the most powerful chair in the world.
So who pulls your strings?

Quote:
Look at the ownership of corporate media in this country. Who owns CBS? Viacom. Who owns NBC? GE. Who owns ABC? Disney.

Wow, even disney is conspiring against us?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 11:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Yet again - a non-answer.
Go figure.

Disney helps create "culture".
Disney is part of the great conspiracy.

Please read the quote referenced here
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t814#post8800

The media is not your friend.
The media is part of the great brainwashing process that you have succumbed to.

How difficult is it to convince three or four CEOs who only care about money to do what you want them to do?
z0z0

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 11:49 pm
@Drnaline,
Here is something interesting. Jews make up 2% of the US population yet they control the following media organizations

Time Warner – largest media conglomerate today.
Includes AOL, CNN, Time Inc.
Run by Gerald Levin, CEO

Disney - second largest media conglomerate
Michael Eisner
Robert Iger
ABC – owned by Leonard Goldenson
ESPN, an ABC cable subsidiary, is headed by George W. Bodenheimer

Viacom = Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein)
Les Moonves control Viacom's CBS
(Moonves is a great-nephew of Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister)

NBC Universal = Jeff Zucker

News Corporation = Peter Chernin

Then take into consideration that about half of the Neo-Cons are Jewish.
Start to wonder why the media is so "Pro-Iraq War"
What are you being brainwashed into believing.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 07:37 am
@z0z0,
z0z0;8837 wrote:
Go figure.

Disney helps create "culture".
Disney is part of the great conspiracy.

http://www.conflictingviews.com/t814#post8800

How difficult is it to convince three or four CEOs who only care about money to do what you want them to do?
Quote:
Go figure.

Turn about is fair play.
Help creat and creating are two different things.
Quote:

OK, who is David Rockefeller? He only mentioned three media outlets and many others. Was there colaberation of the attended meetings? Or is it just him saying so? Media giants keeping a secret for fourty years is streatching it.
Quote:

In your opinion, not fact.
Quote:

I'd like to see you even get through the building doorman much less see a CEO. What are your chances of seeing four of them?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 07:40 am
@z0z0,
z0z0;8838 wrote:
Just a guess, but do you have something against Jews?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 07:46 am
@Drnaline,
Did I say that I have anything against Jews?
Are you insinuating that I am an anti-Semite?
Quite the opposite - I wish I was born Jewish.

What is it with you - is your only goal in this forum to counter everything that I have said? Statistical probability would dictate that there would be at least some overlap in our ideas and opinions - but there is not. All you are doing is running from one of my comments to another being critical and using cheap personal attacks. Running around like dog nipping at my heels is quite pathetic.

All I have done is give you the facts about media ownership. I stated that I found it curious that for a group of people that makes up 2% of the US population controls so much of the media.
0 Replies