Pro Life, or Pro Choice?

92b16vx

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;27111 wrote:
He's saying that the logic behind "if you don't like abortion, don't have one," is flawed because it can be said of murder, theft, etc. To not enforce laws based on murder based on the premise "if you don't like murder, don't kill anyone" is anarchy.

That is where most opinions on the matter of abortion diverge. Murder is not a victimless crime. Abortion, depending on how you believe, is, or is not. Some take a scientific approach to whether it is, or not, some take a moral approach. Some do not believe that an unborn child is a conscience being yet, some believe it's right to life stats at inception, some believe it is ultimately the mothers choice, others feel they want to make choices for the mother. This is why you can't throw it in the pile as he did.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:06 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27114 wrote:
That is where most opinions on the matter of abortion diverge. Murder is not a victimless crime. Abortion, depending on how you believe, is, or is not. Some take a scientific approach to whether it is, or not, some take a moral approach. Some do not believe that an unborn child is a conscience being yet, some believe it's right to life stats at inception, some believe it is ultimately the mothers choice, others feel they want to make choices for the mother.

Quote:
Some take a scientific approach to whether it is, or not, some take a moral approach.

Many take both. It is verifiable that the child can feel pain, is recognizable in facial features, etc, all by 12 weeks. The mother has no choice to murder. There is a victim.

A fetus is a living being, right? Abortion is killing it, right? Seems like there is a victim to me.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:09 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;27115 wrote:
Many take both. It is verifiable that the child can feel pain, is recognizable in facial features, etc, all by 12 weeks. The mother has no choice to murder. There is a victim.

A fetus is a living being, right? Abortion is killing it, right? Seems like there is a victim to me.

So you cut off for abortions is 12 weeks? Good to know. Some people would say that abortions shouldn't take place even a week after conception, you?
0 Replies

Arterion

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:19 pm
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;27088 wrote:
I am opposed to abortions and for the following reasons:

Even if someone believes that abortions are acceptable, then at least consider this:
Most of abortion methods are cruel, extremely inhumane and painful, very painful for the fetus/baby.

Ouch. And you don't think giving birth is the same for the mother?

Quote:

If you intend to kill the fetus, then do so in a humane way...... If the equivalent methods to abortion were used to kill animals at the dog pond, the ASPCA and other animal groups...well, you get the idea.

No one is sure that a fetus feels pain, or suffers during an abortion. Even if it is traumatic, I'm sure it's no more traumatic and painful than the process of actually being born. (Which, admit it, it's gotta suck for the baby.)

Quote:

The dangers associated with abortions are not explained clearly (most people believe that abortions are completely safe). There are many dangers physically and psychologically (infection, infertility, bleeding, depression and suicide, just to name a few).

Again, there are also many dangers to pregnancy.

Quote:

Abortions go against my belief in liberty and justice.
Liberty to choose for one's self requires that as free individuals, we are responsible for our actions and the consequences thereof.
Justice is when you get what you deserve.

And where's the justice to a child who is born to parents who either cannot afford to support it, or didn't want it? And where is the justice to a child who grows up jumping from foster home to foster home? You're saying he's getting what he deserves?

Quote:

A woman should have the right to do with her own body what she wishes, but when she does what she wants to do, and as a result becomes pregnant, she has done what she wanted to do with her own body. How ever when she goes for an abortion, she is doing something to someone else's body.
What has the unborn done to deserve death? NOTHING!

And likewise, what has it done to deserve life? It's not even a person yet. It's a ball of cells. Human, yes, but so are the countless spermatozoa you no doubt shoot off every night. Is it murder for those poor bits of human life to be murdered? All right, those aren't viable human life. But neither is a baby without external support -- either from the mother or artificially. But we could probably keep the results of last night's fun time alive, too, if we wanted to artificially support them. Neither are sentient. Both have the capacity to become a human. How can we justify treating the two differently?

Quote:
It is not at fault for any thing including it's on existence, and yet it is expected to pay with it's life, no trial, no jury, and no say in what happens to them.

You would rather the mother have to pay for its life for about twenty years? How is that fair, if she cannot afford it? And what if she has other children who are forced to do without so she can support the new baby? It's just not fair to the already-born children.

Quote:

Every one knows that sex will result in a pregnancy, so sexually active people (and every one else) should be responsible for their own actions unless they are not free. Freedom carries with it a requirement that you must accept responsibility for your own actions.

Having an abortion is a way of taking responsibility for your actions. You got pregnant. You know you're in no position to support a child, and don't want to see it go through the trauma of foster care, so you take responsibility by making sure it's never born, so that it never HAS to suffer.

Quote:

Pro-abortionists say: " If you don't like abortions then don't have one". My response to them is: That is a great logical process, You just changed my mind, I think I'll apply that to the rest of my philosophy and change my opinions about every thing else too......

" If you don't like slavery then don't enslave anyone".
" If you don't like rape then don't rape anyone".
" If you don't like murder then don't murder anyone".
" If you don't like theft then don't steal from anyone".
" If you don't like lies then don't lie to anyone".
" If you don't like sexually transmitted diseases then don't transmit one".
" If you don't like terrorist then don't bomb anyone".
" If you don't like animal cruelty then don't be cruel to one".
" If you don't like oppression then don't oppress anyone".
" If you don't like arson then don't burn the property of anyone".

As you can see this type of thinking is anarchy, at it's worst. Basically it says: shut up and let me do what I want, I don't care how it affects anyone else, I just want to do what I want to do. It is very self centered and childish

All of those things you mentioned above infringe upon the freedom of another person against their will. A fetus doesn't have the cognizance to protest an abortion, nor do we even know if it would, given full knowledge of what human life will be like. Who are you to say? I was a fetus once myself, and I recall having no objections to being aborted. If I had been, I'm sure it wouldn't really matter. Certainly not to me, and probably not to anyone but my mother. Would I have been better off? Who is to say. Maybe I would have went straight to heaven, and I could have been living in a paradise lo these many years, and never had to suffer even a second, and I have had to here as a living, fully-formed human on planet Earth.
0 Replies

Arterion

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:24 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;27115 wrote:

We kill living beings every day for variety of reasons. You could consider them "victims", but it doesn't mean that killing them was somehow wrong. Humans aren't the only beings in the universe, you know.
0 Replies

Dmizer

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:04 am
@LukeN,
Arterion,
You are what's wrong with society, You will put so much thought into disecting an issue with the intent of relieving anyone from the responsibility of their actions. Why is it that we work hard to avoid responsibility?

It really is as simple as that. People should take responsibility for their actions. You paint a picture with such broad strokes that if we were to make moral decisions based upon your logic, then nothing would be "wrong" in just about any situation.
But life is not that simplistic.
You stated:
"Ouch. And you don't think giving birth is the same for the mother?"

How did your logic become so convoluted? Do you make all of your decisions in life with the same corrolations?
A mother gives birth with the intention of bringing a life into this world, not taking one out. It is an ordeal for the woman that can have life threatening complications. But it is a miracle that in no way can be compared to the abortion process. To do so only expresses a lack of understanding on your part about what is like to bring a life into this world.

"No one is sure that a fetus feels pain, or suffers during an abortion. Even if it is traumatic, I'm sure it's no more traumatic and painful than the process of actually being born. (Which, admit it, it's gotta suck for the baby.)"

Ok well that pretty much proves your ignorance on this particular subject. A baby has extremely soft tissue and bones. If you have ever dealt with babies you would know that they are extremely flexible and physically compliant. The birth process is necessary to help remove fluids from the body, that while necessary in uttero, are not needed after birth. To say that the baby feels the same pain when in the birth canal as it does when it is eviscerated and pulled out with a hooks and vacuums is beyond ignorance.

"Again, there are also many dangers to pregnancy."

Aside form this becoming a biology lesson and your igmorance on that particular subject, I would say that going through pregnancy is all about taking responsibility for your actions, and abortion is the opposite. Taking on the risks of pregnancy in order to bring a life into this world, most would argue is more then worth it. Just ask any woman that cannot have children.

"And where's the justice to a child who is born to parents who either cannot afford to support it, or didn't want it? And where is the justice to a child who grows up jumping from foster home to foster home? You're saying he's getting what he deserves?"

Abortions go against my belief in liberty and justice. Allow me to explain another way. In order for there to be liberty and justice in society, people need to take responsibliity for ther actions. If a child is to expensive or cannot be supported or the parents didn't want it then they should take responsibility and do their best to use appropiate protection. Most forms of birth control are free at many clinics. Abortion is an excuse for people to do as they please and have a way out of the consequences. (there are exceptions to every situation, Rape and incest victims that require abortions are always the exception in these cases for obvious reasons. There also abortions that are needed for life threatening situations that would qualify as exceptions.)

"And likewise, what has it done to deserve life? It's not even a person yet. It's a ball of cells. Human, yes, but so are the countless spermatozoa you no doubt shoot off every night. Is it murder for those poor bits of human life to be murdered? All right, those aren't viable human life. But neither is a baby without external support -- either from the mother or artificially. But we could probably keep the results of last night's fun time alive, too, if we wanted to artificially support them. Neither are sentient. Both have the capacity to become a human. How can we justify treating the two differently?"

This is the crux of the arguement. When does life begin? Individual eggs and sperm cannot become life with out the other so part of your crude statement does not apply. The answer will be endlessly debated.

"You would rather the mother have to pay for its life for about twenty years? How is that fair, if she cannot afford it? And what if she has other children who are forced to do without so she can support the new baby? It's just not fair to the already-born children."

One word...RESPONSIBILITY.

"Having an abortion is a way of taking responsibility for your actions. You got pregnant. You know you're in no position to support a child, and don't want to see it go through the trauma of foster care, so you take responsibility by making sure it's never born, so that it never HAS to suffer."

I argue that it is a way to dodge the responsibility that the person should have taken before the pregnancy occured. Why is it that people of the past generations (before the advent of modern medicine) understood the responsiblilty of their actions so much better. They understood that sex had potential consequences so they exercised responsibility. Why should today's society be any different?

"All of those things you mentioned above infringe upon the freedom of another person against their will. A fetus doesn't have the cognizance to protest an abortion, nor do we even know if it would, given full knowledge of what human life will be like."

So your arguement is basically, what it doesn't know won't hurt him, right?
And since we cannot ask it must be ok? Once life begins for another Human being, no matter what stage of life it is, who are we to terminate it? Does your mother have the right to terminate you now? Why should there be any difference if you are an adult or a fetus? Human Life is precious no matter what stage it is in. That is the responsibility that freedom demands of us.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:09 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27086 wrote:
thats why im pro-choice

Have you ever been faced with such a decision?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:37 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;27223 wrote:
Have you ever been faced with such a decision?

not personally ian,i guess i have been lucky,but i do know people who have been in that position.
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 07:09 pm
@Dmizer,
so i guess a woman who gets pregnant from a man who has rapped her has a responsibility to get married to that man and take care of the child that was brought on by a crime? even if she didn't choose to have sex with that man. wow you are brilliant. Yes now i think abortions should be completely and totaly illegal. thank you for clearing my freaking head. Here is a good diffrence between murder and abortion. a fetus may be alive in the womb (still doesn't make it human yet, regardless) if you were to steal my girlfriend and i killed you, i would have an intent of harm upon you. If i knocked a girl up and we had an abortion our motive is not anger or jealousy with the intent to harm. maybe we don't want our child to grow up going from foster parent to foster parent or to be melested by foster parents or maybe we don't have the financial, physical, or mental ability to parent a child. Maybe we have aids and instead of having the kid and forcing it to live a life of pain we decide to stop the pain before it ever stops. like we need any more people with aids in this country/world. whatever the reason the intent of the so called murder makes a diffrence. just like if you were shooting a nail gun at cans and shot someone in the head and killed them, it is not the same as walking up to someone with the intent of killing them. you wouldn't do as much time anyways. that is why there are diffrent degrees and sub-definitions to the word murder. ex: murder in the 1st, muder in the 2nd, negligent muder.....so on and so forth. The keyword for the day is intent. in wars we murder, wether it is to defend you country or not, it is still murder and yet not many people apose war all together. war is neccesary at times.

Dmizer;27221 wrote:
Arterion,
You are what's wrong with society, You will put so much thought into disecting an issue with the intent of relieving anyone from the responsibility of their actions. Why is it that we work hard to avoid responsibility?

It really is as simple as that. People should take responsibility for their actions. You paint a picture with such broad strokes that if we were to make moral decisions based upon your logic, then nothing would be "wrong" in just about any situation.
But life is not that simplistic.
You stated:
"Ouch. And you don't think giving birth is the same for the mother?"

How did your logic become so convoluted? Do you make all of your decisions in life with the same corrolations?
A mother gives birth with the intention of bringing a life into this world, not taking one out. It is an ordeal for the woman that can have life threatening complications. But it is a miracle that in no way can be compared to the abortion process. To do so only expresses a lack of understanding on your part about what is like to bring a life into this world.

"No one is sure that a fetus feels pain, or suffers during an abortion. Even if it is traumatic, I'm sure it's no more traumatic and painful than the process of actually being born. (Which, admit it, it's gotta suck for the baby.)"

Ok well that pretty much proves your ignorance on this particular subject. A baby has extremely soft tissue and bones. If you have ever dealt with babies you would know that they are extremely flexible and physically compliant. The birth process is necessary to help remove fluids from the body, that while necessary in uttero, are not needed after birth. To say that the baby feels the same pain when in the birth canal as it does when it is eviscerated and pulled out with a hooks and vacuums is beyond ignorance.

"Again, there are also many dangers to pregnancy."

Aside form this becoming a biology lesson and your igmorance on that particular subject, I would say that going through pregnancy is all about taking responsibility for your actions, and abortion is the opposite. Taking on the risks of pregnancy in order to bring a life into this world, most would argue is more then worth it. Just ask any woman that cannot have children.

"And where's the justice to a child who is born to parents who either cannot afford to support it, or didn't want it? And where is the justice to a child who grows up jumping from foster home to foster home? You're saying he's getting what he deserves?"

Abortions go against my belief in liberty and justice. Allow me to explain another way. In order for there to be liberty and justice in society, people need to take responsibliity for ther actions. If a child is to expensive or cannot be supported or the parents didn't want it then they should take responsibility and do their best to use appropiate protection. Most forms of birth control are free at many clinics. Abortion is an excuse for people to do as they please and have a way out of the consequences. (there are exceptions to every situation, Rape and incest victims that require abortions are always the exception in these cases for obvious reasons. There also abortions that are needed for life threatening situations that would qualify as exceptions.)

"And likewise, what has it done to deserve life? It's not even a person yet. It's a ball of cells. Human, yes, but so are the countless spermatozoa you no doubt shoot off every night. Is it murder for those poor bits of human life to be murdered? All right, those aren't viable human life. But neither is a baby without external support -- either from the mother or artificially. But we could probably keep the results of last night's fun time alive, too, if we wanted to artificially support them. Neither are sentient. Both have the capacity to become a human. How can we justify treating the two differently?"

This is the crux of the arguement. When does life begin? Individual eggs and sperm cannot become life with out the other so part of your crude statement does not apply. The answer will be endlessly debated.

"You would rather the mother have to pay for its life for about twenty years? How is that fair, if she cannot afford it? And what if she has other children who are forced to do without so she can support the new baby? It's just not fair to the already-born children."

One word...RESPONSIBILITY.

"Having an abortion is a way of taking responsibility for your actions. You got pregnant. You know you're in no position to support a child, and don't want to see it go through the trauma of foster care, so you take responsibility by making sure it's never born, so that it never HAS to suffer."

I argue that it is a way to dodge the responsibility that the person should have taken before the pregnancy occured. Why is it that people of the past generations (before the advent of modern medicine) understood the responsiblilty of their actions so much better. They understood that sex had potential consequences so they exercised responsibility. Why should today's society be any different?

"All of those things you mentioned above infringe upon the freedom of another person against their will. A fetus doesn't have the cognizance to protest an abortion, nor do we even know if it would, given full knowledge of what human life will be like."

So your arguement is basically, what it doesn't know won't hurt him, right?
And since we cannot ask it must be ok? Once life begins for another Human being, no matter what stage of life it is, who are we to terminate it? Does your mother have the right to terminate you now? Why should there be any difference if you are an adult or a fetus? Human Life is precious no matter what stage it is in. That is the responsibility that freedom demands of us.
Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:40 pm
@LukeN,
How bout a compromise?

Is it really that hard to acheive? Both sides have valid points, hasn't this struggle gone on long enough?

My family was torn apart over this issue, and so has our country. Its worked out naturally so far, I think comprimise of some sort, is possible, and can be satisfactory to both sides.
0 Replies

girlwonder

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:30 am
@LukeN,
Morality aside, your rights end where mine begin and vice versa. It may be my body, but the person inside me has the right to live. It is a life, and it is a person. I can't give birth to a tomato or a chair. Beyond that, if I attack a pregnant woman, and she lives, but the baby dies, I can go to prison. If a pregnant woman chooses to smoke or do drugs, she can get in serious trouble for endangering a child. Where's the logic?
And what about the health issues for the woman herself? Abortion is an intrusive surgery in a very delicate area. As far as I know, it's the only kind of surgery that the doctor doesn't have to tell you about the possible risks. :eek:
Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 10:11 am
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;27221 wrote:
Arterion,
Great post big D.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 10:38 am
@trappedbyparties,
trapped.by.parties;27280 wrote:
so i guess a woman who gets pregnant from a man who has rapped her has a responsibility to get married to that man and take care of the child that was brought on by a crime? even if she didn't choose to have sex with that man. wow you are brilliant. Yes now i think abortions should be completely and totaly illegal. thank you for clearing my freaking head. Here is a good diffrence between murder and abortion. a fetus may be alive in the womb (still doesn't make it human yet, regardless) if you were to steal my girlfriend and i killed you, i would have an intent of harm upon you. If i knocked a girl up and we had an abortion our motive is not anger or jealousy with the intent to harm. maybe we don't want our child to grow up going from foster parent to foster parent or to be melested by foster parents or maybe we don't have the financial, physical, or mental ability to parent a child. Maybe we have aids and instead of having the kid and forcing it to live a life of pain we decide to stop the pain before it ever stops. like we need any more people with aids in this country/world. whatever the reason the intent of the so called murder makes a diffrence. just like if you were shooting a nail gun at cans and shot someone in the head and killed them, it is not the same as walking up to someone with the intent of killing them. you wouldn't do as much time anyways. that is why there are diffrent degrees and sub-definitions to the word murder. ex: murder in the 1st, muder in the 2nd, negligent muder.....so on and so forth. The keyword for the day is intent. in wars we murder, wether it is to defend you country or not, it is still murder and yet not many people apose war all together. war is neccesary at times.
Quote:
(still doesn't make it human yet, regardless)
At what point was it not human?
Quote:
If i knocked a girl up and we had an abortion our motive is not anger or jealousy with the intent to harm.
The out come doesn't change, just your reason for justification. If you knocked up a girl what was your originall intension? Was it not to concieve a child? Why would a reasonable person want the other when the original intent is to conceive?
Quote:
maybe we don't want our child to grow up going from foster parent to foster parent or to be melested by foster parents or maybe we don't have the financial,
Shouldn't you of thought of this before you got your peter wet? The child is an after thought to this mentallity, after you've got what you wanted. Not to responcible of you is it? Show a certain immaturity to think responcibly as an afterthought don't you think?
Quote:
Maybe we have aids and instead of having the kid and forcing it to live a life of pain we decide to stop the pain before it ever stops. like we need any more people with aids in this country/world. whatever the reason the intent of the so called murder makes a diffrence.
So what of your intent to use sex to conceive a child? Why do you skip right by that and start complaining after the fact?
Quote:
The keyword for the day is intent.
What is the intent for having sex? Procreation would be the first scientific answer.
Quote:
in wars we murder,
Nope, in was we kill. They are allowed to arm themselves and are not defenceless. Can you say the same for a fetus?
trappedbyparties

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:17 pm
@girlwonder,
girlwonder;27302 wrote:
Morality aside, your rights end where mine begin and vice versa. It may be my body, but the person inside me has the right to live. It is a life, and it is a person. I can't give birth to a tomato or a chair. Beyond that, if I attack a pregnant woman, and she lives, but the baby dies, I can go to prison. If a pregnant woman chooses to smoke or do drugs, she can get in serious trouble for endangering a child. Where's the logic?
And what about the health issues for the woman herself? Abortion is an intrusive surgery in a very delicate area. As far as I know, it's the only kind of surgery that the doctor doesn't have to tell you about the possible risks. :eek:

these cute analogies are for not, if you attack a pregnant woman and the baby dies you go to jail becouse you took that baby from the mother and father, the mother and father had no choice in the matter. the mother and father created the baby, not you, therefore you nor the government should have any say in what happens with it. the cluster of cells inside you forming a fetus is not a person yet. and if you were a drug addicted prostitute who had a drug addicted baby who would die after a few weeks of pain and missery that it did not understand. what would be the better choice? and as for the risks on the woman, there are just as many if not more risks for the woman if she has the baby. There are alot of women who have to have c-sections which is also a very risky intrusive surgery.this argument means absolutly zero. again i say, let's go ahead and make abortions completely illegal. That will help everyone.:no:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:24 pm
@0Megabyte,
0Megabyte;14137 wrote:
You know, in my opinion, doing what amounts to chaining a woman to a wall and forcing her to let a baby grow inside of her is a violent, evil act.

Not saying that abortion is not evil.

But, I'm sorry, but if you have to choose between evil towards a fully formed, conscious, human person and evil towards a potential human, in the form of a cluster of cells that are about as conscious as my hand, I'd say the fully formed, conscious human person trumps the fetus.

Third trimester, I'm not for it, of course. Second trimester, ehh... iffy. First trimester, yeah. I'm for it to be legal. Legal. Not that it's moral or should be considered a wonderful thing, it's not. It IS an evil act. But the evil against the adult human woman is greater.

Because by banning abortion, you figuratively chain that woman to a wall and force her to let a baby grow inside of her that she doesn't want. It sickens me.

---

Actually, we don't enforce murder laws for moral reasons. We enforce murder laws for the sake of order and for matters of self-preservation. Because we don't want to be killed, we punish those who do. Social contract, and whatnot.

I agree it's a form of enforced slavory. I would like quidelines on late stage abortions in Canada though. A six week old zygote or what ever it's called is not a baby no matter how the right/right play it it's not a baby yet. My body my choice forever and always amen.
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:26 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27341 wrote:
At what point was it not human?The out come doesn't change, just your reason for justification. If you knocked up a girl what was your originall intension? Was it not to concieve a child? Why would a reasonable person want the other when the original intent is to conceive?Shouldn't you of thought of this before you got your peter wet? The child is an after thought to this mentallity, after you've got what you wanted. Not to responcible of you is it? Show a certain immaturity to think responcibly as an afterthought don't you think?So what of your intent to use sex to conceive a child? Why do you skip right by that and start complaining after the fact?What is the intent for having sex? Procreation would be the first scientific answer.Nope, in was we kill. They are allowed to arm themselves and are not defenceless. Can you say the same for a fetus?

save me the christian answer for everything. when i have sex it's not to procreate. when i got my wife pregnant it was not intentional. i was having sex for the very short lived experiance that ended the sex. otherwise known as an orgasm. Of course the christian way of looking at this is only have sex to spread the seed, but that is a very small outlook and is most of the time looked over by the very people who believe in it. The funny thing is if what you say is correct, then after we have the children we want then we should never have sex again. hahahah yeah right. And if having a surgery to stop a birth is so wrong then we should outlaw getting tubes tied and the little insision a man can get to stop birth. in theory it is doing the same thing. the baby is not born yet in either examples.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:18 am
@trappedbyparties,
trapped.by.parties;27456 wrote:
save me the christian answer for everything. when i have sex it's not to procreate. when i got my wife pregnant it was not intentional. i was having sex for the very short lived experiance that ended the sex. otherwise known as an orgasm. Of course the christian way of looking at this is only have sex to spread the seed, but that is a very small outlook and is most of the time looked over by the very people who believe in it. The funny thing is if what you say is correct, then after we have the children we want then we should never have sex again. hahahah yeah right. And if having a surgery to stop a birth is so wrong then we should outlaw getting tubes tied and the little insision a man can get to stop birth. in theory it is doing the same thing. the baby is not born yet in either examples.
Quote:
save me the christian answer for everything. when i have sex it's not to procreate.
So how do you think that will hold up to the rest of nature? Every species uses sex to procreat, i didn't make it fact but fact it is.
Quote:
when i got my wife pregnant it was not intentional.
Did you stick it in her and cum, then it was intensional. Funny you think you are obsolved untill after the act?
Quote:
i was having sex for the very short lived experiance that ended the sex. otherwise known as an orgasm.
So to that point you thought you weren't going to cum, foolish thinking on your part.
Quote:
Of course the christian way of looking at this is only have sex to spread the seed, but that is a very small outlook and is most of the time looked over by the very people who believe in it.
Also Nature looks of it that way as this is what the organs were designed to do in 99.9 percent of species. Why do you think they are there just for playing with?
Quote:
The funny thing is if what you say is correct, then after we have the children we want then we should never have sex again.
Humans are one of the very few species that use there organs for pleasure. By far the average is against this in nature. It is prodominately for procreation. A fact would you not agree?
Quote:
hahahah yeah right.
Read any book about sexual behavior, it's most dominante force is that of procreation, to which some will kill to get it, again a fact of nature.
Quote:
And if having a surgery to stop a birth is so wrong then we should outlaw getting tubes tied and the little insision a man can get to stop birth.
not stop birth, stop inpregnation. It is not viable till then.
Quote:
in theory it is doing the same thing. the baby is not born yet in either examples.
Precautions should be taken before not after the fact!
0 Replies