Report: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 03:15 pm
@Drnaline,
Israel has enough military force to defend itself. I can't imagine Canada or Mexico threatening the U.S.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 03:43 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;7980 wrote:
Israel has enough military force to defend itself. I can't imagine Canada or Mexico threatening the U.S.
I ment that if Canada or Mexico were to get nuked.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:02 pm
@Drnaline,
Considering it would be China or Russia doing the firing I'd say we would all be toast.In that case yes.
0 Replies

mik60487

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:28 pm
@rex b,
Kindly explain the relevance of discussing collateral damage to either Canada
or Mexico in the contect of the debacle in the Middle East. The Brave New World envisioned by the Neocons was not to be because it was then and is now a PIPE DREAM! The affair has severly damaged American interest. To imagine any thing else in the way of an out come is not plausable. Incidentally just how did Clinton enter the discussion after all his AG prosecuted and imprisoned the Blind Cleric responsible for the bombing of the
Towers has the current group claim as much.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:49 pm
@mik60487,
mik60487;8052 wrote:
or Mexico in the contect of the debacle in the Middle East. The Brave New World envisioned by the Neocons was not to be because it was then and is now a PIPE DREAM! The affair has severly damaged American interest. To imagine any thing else in the way of an out come is not plausable. Incidentally just how did Clinton enter the discussion after all his AG prosecuted and imprisoned the Blind Cleric responsible for the bombing of the

I believe what you read was a cat and mouse game.:cool:
Drnaline

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 06:25 pm
@mik60487,
mik60487;8052 wrote:
Quote:
or Mexico in the contect of the debacle in the Middle East.

Why? The context i was using them was as if they were attacked with a nuke.
Quote:
The Brave New World envisioned by the Neocons was not to be because it was then and is now a PIPE DREAM!

I think you'd better stop hitting the pipe.
Quote:

The affair has severly damaged American interest.

In your opinion.
Quote:
To imagine any thing else in the way of an out come is not plausable.

I'll leave that up to the Iraqi's to decide. If terror is what they want, terror is what they will get.
Quote:
Incidentally just how did Clinton enter the discussion after all his AG prosecuted and imprisoned the Blind Cleric responsible for the bombing of the
Towers has the current group claim as much

Didn't you read the posts. I entered Clinton. That is how.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 06:25 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;8053 wrote:
I believe what you read was a cat and mouse game.:cool:
Soy el gato.
0 Replies