Another hard hitter by Ann (adams appleless) Coulter

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:32 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34416 wrote:
One you can prove the other you cant? Next.

take the blinkers off !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:07 am
@Drnaline,
The blinders will come off as soon as you put proof directly in front of my face about the other?
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:32 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35284 wrote:
The blinders will come off as soon as you put proof directly in front of my face about the other?

You sure make a lot of demands....getting any returns? LOL
Proof? You wanting proof, and you can't even explain your posts.
If proof were provided, you still wouldn't be able to make sense of it....you have to be able to read, "and comprehend".
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:33 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35284 wrote:

you still waiting for them to find WMDs are you :wtf:
Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:35 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35298 wrote:
You sure make a lot of demands....getting any returns? LOL
Proof? You wanting proof, and you can't even explain your posts.
If proof were provided, you still wouldn't be able to make sense of it....you have to be able to read, "and comprehend".
Yup, that's the way it works, you make accusations and then i ask you to back it up. Your post it the typical answer the an inquiring question. Still waiting.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:37 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;35299 wrote:
you still waiting for them to find WMDs are you :wtf:
They did find WMD's where were you? They didn't find stockpiles if that's what you ment. But like we all know, just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they were not there.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:42 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35304 wrote:
They did find WMD's where were you? They didn't find stockpiles if that's what you ment. But like we all know, just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they were not there.

oh come on ! tony blair admitted they found no WMDS,they stopped looking for them a long time ago !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:46 am
@Drnaline,
Try your search feature. There are a few article posted on this site.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:50 am
@Drnaline,
BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | US reveals Iraq nuclear operation

The US has revealed that it removed more than 1.7 metric tons of radioactive material from Iraq in a secret operation last month.

"This operation was a major achievement," said US Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham in a statement.

He said it would keep "potentially dangerous nuclear materials out of the hands of terrorists".

Along with 1.77 tons of enriched uranium, about 1,000 "highly radioactive sources" were also removed.

The material was taken from a former nuclear research facility on 23 June, after being packaged by 20 experts from the US Energy Department's secret laboratories.

It was flown out of the country aboard a military plane in a joint operation with the Department of Defense, and is being stored temporarily at a Department of Energy facility.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:53 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35309 wrote:

Yes, articles about the remnants of a defunct, and impotent arms program that was no threat what so ever to the U.S., doused with hyperbole and emotional rhetoric to gain momentum for the neocon agenda. Hook, line, and sinker.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:56 am
@Drnaline,
NOne the less WMD's. So your saying the BBC is lieing?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:58 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35309 wrote:

your still clinging on to this WMDs garbage,blair admitted none were found !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:01 am
@Drnaline,
WMD's only but one of the reason, why do you discard the others?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:14 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35315 wrote:
NOne the less WMD's. So your saying the BBC is lieing?

If they claimed they were somehow a threat to the US, than yes, I am.

(lying would be the proper spelling, but like facts, don't let that stand in your way.)
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:36 am
@Drnaline,
When and if you never make a mistake again, then i will consider satifying your desire.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:42 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35326 wrote:
When and if you never make a mistake again, then i will consider satifying your desire.

When, and if, you ever decide to make sense, we will listen.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:43 am
@Drnaline,
I will say regardlesss.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:50 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35301 wrote:
Yup, that's the way it works, you make accusations and then i ask you to back it up. Your post it the typical answer the an inquiring question. Still waiting.

'Your post it the typical answer the an inquiring question."

I invite anyone in this forum to try to explain this "nonsensical" statement.
Now, this is supposed to be your boy...and no one can come to his defense, on this? You're going to leave him "hanging in the wind"? He is crashing and burning and the silence is deafening. So much for cohesion and unity , right? It's why the Repubs, now, are so willing to throw Craig "under the bus". Because he is "an embarrassment".
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:52 am
@Drnaline,
Personally i'm glad he's sticking up for himself. I care not his sexual persuasion but evidently you do? He didn't embarrase me.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:27 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35339 wrote:
Personally i'm glad he's sticking up for himself. I care not his sexual persuasion but evidently you do? He didn't embarrase me.

Sticking up for himself? The man pleaded guilty to a crime...no one held a gun to his head...he did so, after he had been mirandized. I don't care about his sexual persuasion...he could have been a heterosexual senator soliciting a prostitute...the fact remains, he was a public official, in a public setting, committing a crime, which he admitted to, despite the fact that he was married and had a family. He embarrassed himself, his family, his constituents, Congress, The Republican Party , and the nation....how's that for impact>?
Yet, he didn't embarrass "you"...wonder what that says about you?
And you still didn't explain your previous posting....I don't think you can, is why.
0 Replies