sex: How long should it take?

kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 10:36 am
material girl wrote:
Am i the only one that thinks that some songs are like having sex?

There is a a song by Heart that I love(surprisringly) and it just starts off slow and keeps building to a big crescendo!

I heard a radio show the other day where they had three women use these new ipod sex toy devices that are supposed to vibrate to the sound of the songs you play on your ipod. These women tried them out for a weekend, and they all seemed to agree that Justin Timberlake's song, "Sexy Back" was the one that really "got them there," so to speak. That and "Fire Woman" by the Cult, for some reason.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 12:48 pm
You don't need relaxation techniques kicky.

You need a woman who will say such inspiring things during the act as...

Aren't you finished yet?

Hurry up!

Are you still hard?

Is that another water stain on the ceiling? We've GOT to get someone out to look at the roof. The other day I was talking to Sheilah from down the street and she said they had a man come in and tar the roof for.........etc.

C'mon already!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 01:36 pm
Yeah, that would be very helpful. Or maybe, "God, you take forEVER to come! Must be because it takes a while for the sperm to travel through that gigantic member you're sporting! Wow, I mean, it's been like three minutes already!"
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 01:50 pm
"Wake me when it's time for me to wash up."
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 06:46 pm
kicky wrote-

Quote:
What is the average time that it takes for a man to go from penetration to orgasm?

It was measured about a year ago in a 10 nation survey by a scientific research team.

Americans were top with 7.0 minutes (rounded up) and we were second on 7.5 minutes. If memory serves the Turks were bottom of the league with 9 or 10 or somesuch silliness.

The French were MOR as usual.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:03 pm
Too bad, I wrote this long explanation, but it vaporized in the posting.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:06 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Too bad, I wrote this long explanation, but it vaporized in the posting.

Osso, use your back space to return to the post or try going to your history options.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:17 pm
Of course I tried that, Greenie. Perhaps it is lost to history.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:24 pm
Over before it started?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:27 pm
Don't feel bad, osso, I just finished writing the great American novel, something to rival The Catcher in the Rye or A Death in the Family, and as I punched the submit button to unleash my masterpiece onto the A2K members, so that you guys would be the first to read this epic tome, the whole thing, as you so eloquently said "vaporized".

I was shocked and dismayed but shall somehow recover and live to fight another day.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:48 pm
But never mind, I might be just about to riff about the Lennon sisters and that melieu.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:15 pm
Chai wrote:
You don't need relaxation techniques kicky.

You need a woman who will say such inspiring things during the act as...

Aren't you finished yet?

Hurry up!

Are you still hard?

Is that another water stain on the ceiling? We've GOT to get someone out to look at the roof. The other day I was talking to Sheilah from down the street and she said they had a man come in and tar the roof for.........etc.

C'mon already!

Chai you know the game all too well. You must be one of them!
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 06:31 pm
How long do you like it?
0 Replies

BobbyJay

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 05:14 am
Re: sex: How long should it take?
kickycan wrote:

What is the average time that it takes for a man to go from penetration to orgasm?

Don't know what the average time is but the BEST time is about the same as it takes your partner to ..............

:wink:
0 Replies