sex: How long should it take?

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 04:44 pm
What is the average time that it takes for a man to go from penetration to orgasm?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,288 • Replies: 53
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 04:50 pm
There is no "average". Each human being is unique. There are many factors to be taken into account. There are differences that can be accounted for by age, state of health, amount of activity involved.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 07:23 pm
WEll I am a guy and I will tell you it all depends on the moment it varies every time from 2 minutes to 2 hours so asking this questoin has no true answer.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:33 pm
It's a lot like posting on a message board. Be selective about where you put it. Look for the most appropriate spot and focus your interaction there rather then scattering random shots everywhere and getting shallow responses in reaction to the annoyance.

Once there, use your skills to turn an eloquent phrase and return often to keep up the arousing conversation. A one-sided conversation loses interest rather quickly without continued stimulation. Conversations that focus on all the participants rather then just one are more robust and fulfilling and make the participants eager for more.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:47 pm
I remember a friend telling me when we were young that he ejaculated before he penetrated the woman out of excitement. Jeesh - that was over 50 years ago! Wink
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:50 pm
I'm a woman, but I agree with Fred....depends on the moment.

Sex= quick self-gratification

Making love= sexual gratification for your partner and you.

Its all in the amount of effort you put into it...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 06:54 am
Butrflynet's response here made me grin ... very clever ;-)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 07:17 am
When I'm with Priscilla I can usually last around 17 hours, 12 minutes, and 32 seconds. Gertrude is another story. She usually has me spent in a little under 14 seconds. The Jensen twins are good for 1/2 hour each and Matilda, from the feed store, is right around 12 minutes.

Thanks for asking. I've got a little time before I start my chores. I think I'll give Gertrude a call.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 09:22 am
Jeez, if you guys can't go for at least an hour or two -- you must be defective. :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:27 am
I heard there were relaxation techniques that can help a guy last longer. Anyone know about those? If so, I'd like a detailed description, with charts, graphs, and diagrams, if possible.

Thanks.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:30 am
Think about dead puppies.

And baseball stats.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:32 am
sometimes when I'm really tired and just want to get it over with and get to sleep I'll fake my orgasms so as not to hurt squinney's feelings....
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:23 pm
you've had sex?
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:28 pm
Heeven wrote:
you've had sex?

Reading this right next to your avatar cracked me up!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:30 pm
If it's going to take longer than the commercial break, I give up.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:32 pm
Kicky, just divide the number of hours you work each day by the number of johns you serviced. That'll give you a rough idea.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:33 pm
George wrote:
Heeven wrote:
you've had sex?

Reading this right next to your avatar cracked me up!

I can't even get a date, unless it's an old coot with a pitchfork who's not fussy and has run out of sheep.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:35 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Kicky, just divide the number of hours you work each day by the number of johns you serviced. That'll give you a rough idea.

Nice shot. Bastard.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:38 pm
That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all week! Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:26 pm
OK now Im picturing this poor man with Sozobe (or is it poor Sozobe?), moving with closed eyes thinking, dead puppies, dead puppies, dead puppies..

Baseball stats probably a bad idea though. A man can get mighty excited about baseball.
0 Replies