Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

DrewDad

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 09:27 am
@parados,
Cell phones. NASA had 'em way ahead of everybody else.

And if they finally let us have cell phones, just imagine what they've got now.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 04:44 pm
@BillRM,
engineer wrote:

Quote:
I'm not sceptical, I just don't believe the 69 took place. It's not because I want or don't want to - It's because it didn't take place.

And that is how pseudo-science is done. Start with the answer and try to work your way back, ignoring all the facts that work against you. I've read the reasons why people believe we didn't land on the moon and they don't hold water. The science behind their errors is not even particularly hard. They are very similar to the arguments against evolution - scientific sounding and complete enough to withstand a cursory glance, but pretty empty when examined in the light. Just the argument that thousands of people in a dozen countries, some not particularly fond of the US, would have to have been in on it should be enough for you to lean towards the moon landing being legit. Consider this: thousands watched a rocket take off (live, not on TV). You can see objects orbiting the earth by eye or with a set of binoculars. (Sputnik was visible to the eye.) A landing capsule fell to Earth, also capable of being seen by eye when it entered the atmosphere. So where did the rocket go? How did the capsule get into space so that it could be seen flaming into the atmosphere? If it was staged ahead of time, how come no one noticed it? How extreme a story do you need to concoct so that you can ignore the simple story that the moon landing happened?

Hi Engineer!

Did you personally witness the moon landing, or do you simply accept it to be true?

Kind regards!
Mark...

BillRM wrote:

First the orbit period for anything orbiting the earth at 600 miles is a great deal less then the moon at 230 thousands so the results is that your radio signal from the ship would every few hours be on the other side of the earth from the moon and that might give even ham radio people a clue that the ship is not near the moon!!!

No one with any understanding of physics is going to buy into the idea that a ship orbiting the earth at 600 miles can pretend to be anywhere near the moon.

Hi Bill!

same question to you, as I gave to Engineer?

And - Did you personally track apollo 11 with a telescope or radio?

Kind regards!
Mark...

engineer wrote:

The flaw is that is would be visible there.

Hi Engineer!

Was it visible to you?

Mark...

Krumple wrote:

mark noble wrote:

Hi Engineer!

I have NO doubt Apollo 11 took off with all three astronauts aboard, and I believe it sat approximately 350 to 600 miles above the earth for the duration of alleged event.

What is my next flaw?

You know this also states that those trained professionals are nothing more than liars? Seriously? These men were highly trained, not after they entered the astronaut program but before it. They all had college degrees and high academic achievements and military training. You mean to tell me that they chose to lie about going to the moon? For what? Money? Fame? Seriously? You know Buzz Aldrin punched a guy in the face for yelling at him about not going to the moon. I doubt a person in Buzz's position would punch someone if it all were just a lie. Who defends a lie that much to punch a guy in the face for it? But I can definitely see how obnoxious and annoying it is to have some asshole walk up to you and tell you, where you had not gone. I would punch the guy too just like you need to be punched to wake up.

Hi Krumple!

You believe every theist on the planet needs a punch in the mouth - everyone that doesn't believe in the moon landing and likely everyone not called Krumple from the US. Ergo - Your opinion is worthless.

Kind regards!
Mark...

DrewDad wrote:

They could have orbited a manned mission at 600 miles, and sent an unmanned probe with a repeater to the moon, then broadcast to the repeater using a directional antenna.

It toooootally makes sense.

Hi Drew!

You just think you make people laugh - You likely do too!

Kind regards!
Mark...

Thomas wrote:

mark noble wrote:
I have NO doubt Apollo 11 took off with all three astronauts aboard, and I believe it sat approximately 350 to 600 miles above the earth for the duration of alleged event.

The radio communications between Apollo 11 and ground control were out there for everyone to monitor. So if you believe Apollo 11 sat approximately 350 to 600 miles above the Earth, you're believing that the Soviets either didn't intercept NASA's radio traffic with the vessel, or didn't notice it was coming from low orbit, or were too tender-hearted to exploit one of the greatest propaganda opportunities of their generation. If you sincerely believe this is more realistic than the Moon landing having happened, be my guest.

Hi Thomas!

I value your opinion, but is there any evidence that anyone was monitoring the event? If so, can you link me to it please?

Kind regards!
Mark...

electronicmail wrote:

Why argue with Mark Noble on this statement?
Quote:

....I believe it sat approximately 350 to 600 miles above the earth

Does this sound to you like he means Apollo was in geosynchronous orbit? Or does his "it sat" mean the capsule was hovering in some unrelated inertial frame of reference? Did we really discover antigravity 40+ years ago and told nobody? Laughing Laughing

Hi EM!

You're as bad as drewdad, or good - POV depending.

In orbit, not stasis.

BillRM wrote:

Oh? Let see that would add roughly two more seconds of delay in commuication between the ground and the ship or more when the ship in on the other side of the earh. Something a little hard to hide.

Hi Bill!

Show me your evidence - If you have any?

Kind regards!
Mark...

DrewDad wrote:

Everything was scripted, anyway. The astronauts just spoke at their cues, like they'd been trained to do.

Hi Drew!

Exactly! Any proof to the contrary? No.

Kind regards!
Mark...

BillRM wrote:

Right my friend and once more to those who are not aware that you are kidding not even with the technology we now how would faking it not be a billion times harder task then just going there in the first place.

With 1960s to 1950s technology it could not had been done at all and we did indeed landed on the moon.

There is an emotional need to believed in nonsense and the internet is a tool to allow such nonsense to spread.

One wonder when someone is researching this time period in a future where they themselves had visited the Apollo landing sites and is looking at the endless postings on this silly subject what they will conclused.

Hi Bill!

Don't revert to the emotive clause everytime someone disagrees with you. That is both patronising and projective.

Show me your evidence for?

Kind regards!
Mark...

BillRM wrote:

What I love is Mark opinion that someone who post a few short Youto videos that have no firm background of where it come from should be given the same weight as tens of thousands of men and women all over the world who took part in the moon landing project or who monitor it for unfriendly governments or the ten of thousands of films and rocks and data downloads that the project generated.

He seem to have a strong emotional need to think that the Apollos landings did not happen as there is no logic reason to question those landings.

Hi Bill!

Projecting again? Some would say you have an intense emotional need to be correct. Not I, I don't care.

What you seem to overlook is the fact that I don't really care about the moon-landing, whether it took place or not. Which it didn't, by the way.

The world beyond the US doesn't take anything out of there with more than a pinch of salt, The fact is - Nobody believes a word your govt says or a thing the people therein believe.

These elements are what cause the conspiracy theories in the first place. When a nation thrives on misinformation, deceit and paranoia - This is what it leaves in its wake. The evolution of doctrine.

Anyway - You never went to the moon.

Kind regards!
Mark...
engineer

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 04:59 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Did you personally witness the moon landing, or do you simply accept it to be true?

I have seen the evidence of it and witnessed it on TV and I accept it. I did not see dinosaurs, but I believed they once existed. I believe I was born (instead of instantaneously appearing) even though I do not remember it.
mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 05:04 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

mark noble wrote:

I have seen the evidence of it and witnessed it on TV and I accept it. I did not see dinosaurs, but I believed they once existed. I believe I was born (instead of instantaneously appearing) even though I do not remember it.

Hi Engineer!

Do you believe everything you see on tv - Yes or No?

Kind regards!
Mark...
farmerman

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 05:35 pm
@mark noble,
Having used several samples of the moon rocks as teaching tools, Id seen the petrographic photos from that era while I was in grad school. The samples were taken and returned with all reference to a unique "chain of custody" that kept all lunar samples in the hands of several institutions (Thousands of folks woulda had to have been in on the hoaxes)

Im most familiar with Lunar samples 12002 (ei r 159). and I can say that there are several fetures about it that make it unique from anything we have on earth

1Chain of Custody established its location as one of te MAre(I forget which one the A11 was in). The MAre"lavas" were sampled specifically to determine the structure and geochemostry of the rocks formation.
The"shocked structure" can be seen in the rocks matrix, indicating that this (Diabasic) "lava" was formed as a shock indi=uced melt with moderate speed of cooling . This developed a diabasic structure

2It couldn have been an earth diabase because we dont have any of these"poikiolitic" mini structures from earth diabases of the age that the zircons of these rocks indicated (roughly 3.8 GA)."Poikiolitics" are mini structures within the crystals of larger minerals and indicate that these rocks were melted by asmashing event like a meteor. We do have a single meteor (that I know of) of that age on earth. It was in Africa but its mineralogy is all different and the poikioblasts are different minerals entirely.

SO, we have a shock induced rock that melted and formed a diabase (Basalt like chemistry). Its internal structure shows the shock trauma (little petrology joke) has taken place. The progression of cooling (As seen from these poikioblasts) and the date of 3.8 BILLION years , excludes any samples from earth since those kinds of rocks in the earth have all been remobilized or are very granitic.

http://www.cas.usf.edu/~jryan/120022XPL.JPG

All that Bullshit aside, what Im saying is that to recreate such a sample wed have to "make a melt" in a lab and I dont know that were that good at microstructure implants.

So weve gotten some rock samples from a place that is extra terrestrial and compares with the lunar surface (we have lots of data from unmanned multispectral scanning that we can compare the wide field spectra to). Basically, we dont have any earth rock like this, of this chemistry , structure, and especially AGE.

I did get to see the sample of 12002 once and its a nasty little bit of stuff that compares quite nicely to the other 799 pounds of **** we returned from the moon.
farmerman

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 05:39 pm
@farmerman,
To make it really basic. We got samples of the moon and its rock that is
1VEEERRRRRY OLD (do you believe geochron methods have been faked too?)

2FORMED BY A METEOR SMACKING THE GROUND AND MELTIND AND FORMING A DIABASE ROCK.

#WE DONT HAVE ANY OF THIS KIND OF MATERIAL ON EARTH THATS NOT BEEN REMOBILIZED BY TECTONICS (THE GEOLOGIC "CLOCK" OF THESE SAMPLES STOPPED AT 3.8 Billion years.
BillRM

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:13 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
same question to you, as I gave to Engineer?

And - Did you personally track apollo 11 with a telescope or radio?

So if you had not personal witness an event that fact alone is enough to question tens of thousands of others who did do so?

Using such reasons as short Youtube videos with no proof of where they came from and such claims as no on can pass through the VA belt even when every physicist in the world say otherwise?

As far a myself I did witness along with hundreds of thousands of others two moon ships leaving the earth.
mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:17 pm
@farmerman,
Hi Farmerman!

Your posts are a wonderful source of information. And that picture - I want of of those for my bathroom wall.
Thank you!

I am not disputing that there is E.T rock on earth. But...Big BUT, can you prove it was taken, BY A HUMAN HAND, from the surface of the moon in 1969, ABSOLUTELY, with no margin for error, Yes or No?
Kindest of regards
Mark...
BillRM

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:18 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Hi Bill!

Show me your evidence - If you have any?

Kind regards!

Evidence that radio waves travel at roughly 186 thousands mile a second in Vacuum and therefore relaying to and from the moon at 240,000 plus miles is going to cause a two seconds added delay?

?
BillRM

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:30 pm
@mark noble,
My lord so we have robot ships able to land on the moon and take hundred of pounds of moon rocks off and return them to earth but we did not have the ability to land humans on the moon is that your silly position at the same time.

You are going beyond being silly here.
mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:30 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

I believe we are, and always have been, agreed on the rockets leaving the earth surface. Should I believe in God because 4 billion people do?

As for the information I have viewed on this subject - I have likely watched every fact-based scientific documentary since 1978, It is not simply what I have recently seen on Youtube.

I am a logically minded person Bill. I don't believe in monsters or ghosts or tarot or I ching or Gods or mediums or magic or roswell or crop circles or nostradamus, etc, etc, etc.

Nor do I believe 69 took place (not the year, the m-landing), at least not a manned landing.

Other than stating the views of others, the likelyhood of radio and telescope tracking (please enter any evidence) or the astronauts signed confesions - There is no proof.

Treat this as though you are in a court of law, Bill. Where is the evidence?

Thank you, Bill, and have a great day!
mark...
mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:34 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill !

No! Evidence that radio signals or laser reflected signals (I know the laser has existed and been operational for over 40 years) were recieved by ANYONE at all, at or about the time of the lunar landing - Then prove the array was put there by MAN and not robots.

Kind regards.
Mark...
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:38 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

Our posts are crossing now.

I don't believe there were any robo-ships. I believe the samples could have come from anywhere on earth - such as the Antarctic - Many meteorites land there and are gathered and distributed to labs all over the world.

Kind regards!
Mark...
BillRM

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:44 pm
@mark noble,
Come on now Mark once more we gotten those samples in that time period as I am sure that Farmerman can prove if he care to go to the trouble to do so.

We are now in the position that you are claiming that we have large robot ships ability to go to the moon by themselves, land on the moon by themselves and removed hundred of pounds of rocks.

With the time delays there is no way that a human on earth could had remotely landed such ships in real time as you are talking about over 4 seconds time delays in controling them.

All this way before small powerful computers came on the scene to do the job.

Once more your solution to keep men off the moon need a far higher degree of technology then just sending men to the moon.

Occams' razor is not your friend here.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 06:50 pm
@mark noble,
Sorry rocks that had been burn by coming into/through our atmosphere and then sitting around on earth would had shown signs of that event as once more I am sure that Farmerman could cover better then I.

Take note you are reaching farther and farther to try to justify your theory that we did not land on the moon in the late 60s/70s.
mark noble

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 07:02 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

I am not reaching - I don't care, really. Just show me some evidence.

Rocks can be collected from a variety of places. I happen to believe there are samples of moonrock on earth, but not from 1969. Can you link me to something that proves otherwise?

I'm only asking for indisputable proof before I put this baby to bed.

Kind regards!
Mark...
BillRM

Sat 3 Jul, 2010 08:31 pm
@mark noble,
Strange that I need to do detail research but all you need to question the word of tens of thousands of men and women is a few Youtube Videos and the false claimed that going thought the VA belt is deadly.

Sorry either you are just trolling or you are in some strange fantasy land.

0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 4 Jul, 2010 04:28 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
I am not disputing that there is E.T rock on earth. But...Big BUT, can you prove it was taken, BY A HUMAN HAND, from the surface of the moon in 1969, ABSOLUTELY, with no margin for error, Yes or No?
Kindest of regards
We had no other way to extract a sample from the lunar surface in the 1969-76 period. We hadnt developed the "Rover"concept for another 25 years at least. Also, Im not sure but I dont think that even today we are able to land on a body and extract a sample and bring it home. Once the Chandra (I believe) probe delivers a piece of a comet that will provide a robotic sampling "first".

We also have a detailed description in a "Chain of custody" document for all the lunar samples. Chain of custody is a way to preserve the information about who all touched the samples and when.

I realize you are probably having fun testing our "How do you really know " bones, there is a time that your feigned incredulity needs to recognize the huge mountain of information and site conditions we have amassed re the lunar landings.
I love to test the bases of our knowledge in lotsa stuff and I conclude, just from the lunar samples themselves , that we had to have been there to collect them we have pictures of them "in situ" and the samples themselves , as well as detailed geologic descriptions of their source rocks . The pictures they brought back were originally taken with old Hasselblad 2x2 film cameras, not some digital scan camera. Thats really a neat trick to land a robot, do detailed descriptions, glom a sample and take a photo. Then take off and return to earth. That technology was beyond our capabilities for space exploration in that time.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 4 Jul, 2010 04:37 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
I want of of those for my bathroom wall.
There are several sites where you can find "THIN SECTIONS" under polarized light microscopy. There was such an art show in the 1990's where workers in the petrography field were showing the best of the best in color sweeps of mineral and rock thin sections. SOme were very cool and have since been marketed as posters and calendar art.Ill see if I can find one or two
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 4 Jul, 2010 04:46 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
I don't believe there were any robo-ships. I believe the samples could have come from anywhere on earth - such as the Antarctic
Forensically, we have no pl;ace on earth that we could have generated such rocks that show extreme melting at 3.8 Billion years ago THAT HAVE NOT undergone subsequent remelting. SO your one item of evidence is easily disproven and you are in error.
Looking at it forensically ( on which you seem to have challenged Bill), there are way too many aspects that require being there to gain the documentation

1HAsselblad Film shots of the moon surface and the insitu rock sites

2assembly and detailing of the lunar laser ranging reflectors. We also have video and film pix of these units. We didnt have a "one way" ca[pability to deliver something to a planets surface until our Mars trips a few decades later.

3Hers a listing of "Space junk" that was left on the moon. Several of these are recorded in photos . The positions are located and are repeatble to high res cameras. SO, why not saitsfy yourself that several hunks of junk are lunar landers and other crap left on the surface. Im not so eager to repeat the findings but i know that at certain places with good res telecopes, you can see the locations and, in some cases, thae actual junk . So, this would be a way to satisfy your doubts.

http://www.spaceimages.com/as17-134-20506.html