Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

OldGrumpy

Tue 27 Nov, 2018 08:10 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You put your foot in it that time--you always insist that others prove you are wrong. But here you've made a definite claim--and you have not provided the evidence for that claim. This bullshit reeks to badly that I can step out the back door and smell it from here.

Nice try, but it won't work anymore. The cat is out of the bag.
Whatever you write, people who honestly do research into this can, even very easily, find out, that the, alleged, moonlandings, are ALL bullshit.
So, what you write against it is of no use anymore.
OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Dec, 2018 12:33 pm
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51bYeTklUoL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

mark noble

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:52 am
@OldGrumpy,
Very little 'research' into this 'obscene' Lie, to humankind, is needed to further the discovery of it's purpose.
It is, nonetheless, merely 'One Link' in an agenda that's about to go 'tits-up'.

Nice One, Set.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:41 am
@OldGrumpy,
our A2k village periodically lets our idiot com forward and make believe hes laughing on a keyboard.
Hes a real Buford 'bot.
OldGrumpy

Wed 20 Feb, 2019 05:18 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
our A2k village periodically lets our idiot com forward and make believe hes laughing on a keyboard.
Hes a real Buford 'bot.

the AH's again. why so cheap, o little man?

Try some real good solid evidence, however,there is none, it'sa bit like eh eh the evil-lotion theory. They are all coming down and go into oblivion. Haleluja! lol
MontereyJack

Wed 20 Feb, 2019 05:26 am
@OldGrumpy,
Is caling an idiot an idiot an ad hominem or reality?
OldGrumpy

Wed 20 Feb, 2019 10:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Is caling an idiot an idiot an ad hominem or reality?

I guessed you knew. I was wrong. my bad. according to e-prime an idiot can't exist! lol

now, abou the evidence of the moonlanding, or better, lack thereof.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 20 Feb, 2019 12:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
that is a good question . Quahog has a rep for denying almost everything. I dont even believe that he accepts the Louis and Clark Expedition (because theres noone alive who can recall it ).
OldGrumpy

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 12:21 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
that is a good question . Quahog has a rep for denying almost everything. I dont even believe that he accepts the Louis and Clark Expedition (because theres noone alive who can recall it ).

you really didn't get it, eh?! What else is new?
I reject nearly all MAINSTREAM 'science' because it is made for manipulation of the masses.

I accept a lot, and I mean a lot, with good solid support. In mainstream la la land the only support is mostly repetition, which is a form of mind-control.

And it seems you really still are convinced the naked emperor is wearing clothes!
It's getting more hilarious by the day, the whole evil-lotion thing.
farmerman

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 02:32 pm
@OldGrumpy,
well, all that is your problem Clammy boy. You just provide A2k with good laughs by providing us with a village idiot. PLease dont change a hair. Youre a precious commodity.
OldGrumpy

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 03:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
well, all that is your problem Clammy boy. You just provide A2k with good laughs by providing us with a village idiot. PLease dont change a hair. Youre a precious commodity.

My problem?? lol
farmerman

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 03:22 pm
@OldGrumpy,
yeh, I dont deny all the forensic evidence available about the manned moon shots. YOU DO, Therefore its in your place to show us where the evidence lies to support your belief.
Or doesnt your mind work well with logic and proof??

Get going on showing us your evidence that counters all the pictures,film,scientific data, samples, etc etc etc.

Setanta

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 10:20 pm
He screwed up and has already claimed that no man has ever landed on the moon. He has the burden of proof, and as you well know, evidence, proof are not in his bag of tricks.
OldGrumpy

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 11:45 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
He screwed up and has already claimed that no man has ever landed on the moon. He has the burden of proof, and as you well know, evidence, proof are not in his bag of tricks.

lol, of course not! How to prove a negative? anyway the burden on proof is to the people who say we went to the moon. There is NO evidence at all.
but there are a lot of rationalisations, because people can't take it psychologically that they have been taken by all those huge moonlanding-lies.

time to wake up then, eh?!
OldGrumpy

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 11:48 pm
@farmerman,
forensic evidence????? forensic evidence??? hm you really look like you like to lie to yourself then, eh?!
MontereyJack

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 11:57 pm
@OldGrumpy,
So where did the rocket go that they didn't go to the mon in while they were supposedly on the mon. Where did they park it so no one noticed it, for that master how did it get back down so they coyuld park it somewhere and how did they fet them back into it to make the phony landing? Your story has a shitload of holes in it, I hope you noticed.
MontereyJack

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 12:09 am
@OldGrumpy,
So are the Chinese in on it Was their recent rocket to thoe mon that sent bac the first pictures from the surface on the far side of the moon a hoax too? If so , why do you think they're playing along? Of did moon landings start becoming real, and when?
OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 12:53 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So are the Chinese in on it Was their recent rocket to thoe mon that sent bac the first pictures from the surface on the far side of the moon a hoax too? If so , why do you think they're playing along? Of did moon landings start becoming real, and when?

you do realise I am talking about the moonlanding that put men, allegedly, on the moon? I am not talking unmanned vehicles,
MontereyJack

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 01:01 am
@OldGrumpy,
Yes, I do realize that. So you beive that the unmaned stuf using the same vehicles is true but for some reason using the same equipment that got to the mon, around it, and backis real nut they had to phony the labding, and how did they do tht with al the media coverage and the thousands of NASA people nvolved and no one of them has peached on the fantastic cover up you ostulate in the fifty years since? Doesn't wash.
OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 01:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So where did the rocket go that they didn't go to the mon in while they were supposedly on the mon. Where did they park it so no one noticed it, for that master how did it get back down so they coyuld park it somewhere and how did they fet them back into it to make the phony landing? Your story has a shitload of holes in it, I hope you noticed.

shitload of holes? no no, it is the other way around, the official narrative is full of them, but you probably will rationalise it away, because you can't stand it if it is true what I am telling you.