Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 01:09 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So you beive that the unmaned stuf using the same vehicles is true but for some reason using the same equipment that got to the mon,

Easy, it wasn't the same equipment because then they were allegedly manned, so there are a lot of differences then and I mean a lot!
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 01:12 am
@MontereyJack,
media coverage? Really? hundreds of independent reporters? Hmm no no.
And thousands of nasa people involved??? not at all! Most just thought it was all for real. You see these things are always compartmentalized.
You see, only people who have done NO research ask these questions.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 01:12 am
@OldGrumpy,
What could be more appropriate than to call a moon conspiracy theory lunatic?
OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 01:13 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
What could be more appropriate than to call a moon conspiracy theory lunatic

you just want to avoid to look into it. It is too far out and too difficult for you.
That's ok
farmerman

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 05:01 am
@OldGrumpy,
Ya know that, based upon your attempts at debate youre only revealing to us that your life aint working out too well. Psychologists have said that people who collect and believe in multiple conspiracy theories are those who feed strongly socially marginalized (usually suffering some childhood events like bullying or abuse).
Seriously, you are not well as you broadcast all your denial of facts and your adhering to these really silly beliefs.

Rather than us keeping this as a "debate" where even you know youre incorrect , Why not seek some help and see how you can best be treated professionally.

I really do feel sorry or you and am equally concerned about your future life. Not that anyone believes youll go postal in some environment and hurt yourself (or others) , but you can work yourself into major depression when your worldview, no matter how you adhere to it, cannot be validated by your attempts at debate.

Good luck.
OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 09:20 am
@farmerman,
lol you are just cherry picking and BELIEVING so called (paid by the government) psychologist. But you never have even looked into a conspiracy theory. You little one.
farmerman

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 10:44 am
@OldGrumpy,
I look into em all the time and after careful analyses, reject the ones that are outrageously stupid (like this one about the manned landing "hoax").. When the Chinese put down their CHANG-e' probe onto the dark side of the moon, they announced that they took some pix of one of our landing sites while they were inserting from orbit. Does that mean that the Chinese were in on it too?

Wow, so they, our competitors, would miss a chance to show the world that the US was just perpetrating a hoax on all other nations?

OldGrumpy

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 04:05 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I look into em all the time and after careful analyses, reject the ones that are outrageously stupid (like this one about the manned landing "hoax").. When the Chinese put down their CHANG-e' probe onto the dark side of the moon, they announced that they took some pix of one of our landing sites while they were inserting from orbit. Does that mean that the Chinese were in on it too?

Wow, so they, our competitors, would miss a chance to show the world that the US was just perpetrating a hoax on all other nations?

yep, of course they are ALL into the hoax!
farmerman

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 09:23 pm
@OldGrumpy,
I wonder whether you could explain what the point of all that fraud and showmanship would have been?? We go to the moon in a studio, we report this to the world and we make sure we bribe enough countries to go along with us so that nobody suspects anything, then we abandon the whole program and dont make any further steps.
Why go through all these motions??

Do you feel that we were technically unable to accomplish it? Or is there some other reason??

OR, as I suspect, are you totally batshit?
OldGrumpy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 12:57 am
@farmerman,
I wonder whether you could explain what the point of all that fraud and showmanship would have been?? We go to the moon in a studio, we report this to the world and we make sure we bribe enough countries to go along with us so that nobody suspects anything, then we abandon the whole program and dont make any further steps.
Why go through all these motions??

Do you feel that we were technically unable to accomplish it? Or is there some other reason??

OR, as I suspect, are you totally batshit?

Both! it was technically impossible AND they want to hide real good technology.
Just look at the idiotic stupid retarded equipment it was all made off.
What a huge hoax it was.
farmerman

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 04:24 am
@OldGrumpy,
Well, for being absolutely honest all I can say is carry on, just dont pedal your trike in traffic.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:25 am
@OldGrumpy,
Got any other good conspiracy theories you want to try peddling to us?
OldGrumpy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Got any other good conspiracy theories you want to try peddling to us?

of course. don't you get it by now that this whole world is filled to the brim with conspiracies?

But this thread is about the stupidity and the alleged, moonlandings.

It very sumply just did never happen.
MontereyJack

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:10 am
@OldGrumpy,
Nutballs never realize they're nutballs.
OldGrumpy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:23 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Nutballs never realize they're nutballs.

Is that all you can say? Hmm telling a whole lot more about you then about me, eh?!
MontereyJack

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:25 am
@OldGrumpy,
says pretty much everything that neds to be said about you.
OldGrumpy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:30 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
says pretty much everything that neds to be said about you.

MG, whne did you become so cheap.

Just start with some real solid argument that usa has send men to the moon.
They didn't and nor did russia. That is clear, very very clear.

Mu guess is it hurts your ego, eh?!
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:35 am
@OldGrumpy,
one thing about nutballs is that they all find others either to blame or who "dont understand the secrets that the nutballs know".

I think youre of the second ilk.

OldGrumpy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:40 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
one thing about nutballs is that they all find others either to blame or who "dont understand the secrets that the nutballs know".

I think youre of the second ilk.

why oh little and stupid girl! It is ALL out in the open for everyone to see and understand. it is NO special secret or whatever.
It is as clear as daylight! But some refuse to look.

and that's ok, that's your right.
farmerman

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:47 am
@OldGrumpy,
and you dont dare to discuss these facts"that are clear as daylight" because youd no longer be suspected to be the fool. You would have removed all doubts.