4
   

Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

 
 
OldGrumpy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 12:31 pm
@farmerman,
o yes sure I do. BUT where is the damned evidence we have send men to the moon? THAT is the only right question. You do not deliver.
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 01:36 pm
@OldGrumpy,
you first bozo. Youve denied without evidence . You fired first so nobody owes you any kind of answers except to counter what you present,and Since youve presented NOTHING, and it looks like youre going to continue that game, noone is obliged to provide you with information you so dearly lack. Guess youll have to read it yourself dildo.

Afraid youll be exposed as a fraud eh??


OldGrumpy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 01:42 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
you first bozo. Youve denied without evidence . You fired first so nobody owes you any kind of answers except to counter what you present,and Since youve presented NOTHING, and it looks like youre going to continue that game, noone is obliged to provide you with information you so dearly lack. Guess youll have to read it yourself dildo.

Afraid youll be exposed as a fraud eh??



Afraid? not at all. I am deeply convinced nazi oeps nasa has never send men to the moon, and when I aks you girly for some kind of proof, you just very simply don't deliver. Now isn't that strange? Only some angry ad hominems. It really seems you have a lot of personal issues. Please take care of them, if only only for your self interest. Please!
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 02:00 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Code: I am deeply convinced nazi oeps nasa has never send men to the moon, and when I aks you girly for some kind of proof
duuhhhhhh . Do your own dumass homework about "Nazis". Then present it and many folks Im sure will tell you why you are batshit crazy.




Second point. IVE NEVER USED AD HOMINEMS ON YOU, (youre not smart enough to catch the analogies )
With you, I choose to use strait up insult . I choose to focus upon your obvious lack of intelligence that is the determinant of your in-educability.


OldGrumpy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 02:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
duuhhhhhh . Do your own dumass homework about "Nazis". Then present it and many folks Im sure will tell you why you are batshit crazy.


well, again you have no clue about the fact that nasa was created by nazi's ? too shocking for you?

Quote:
Second point. IVE NEVER USED AD HOMINEMS ON YOU, (youre not smart enough to catch the analogies )
With you, I choose to use strait up insult . I choose to focus upon your obvious lack of intelligence that is the determinant of your in-educability.


And, yep, of course again, this girly uses ad hominems again. Looks like her sickness. lol
Anyway I don't care, I only care for the TRUTH. why don't you try that too ?afraid, girly? ha ha ha ha ha
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:45 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
well, again you have no clue about the fact that nasa was created by nazi's ? too shocking for you?

No it was not. It was createdby the US government . Nazis had no hand in it. It was created to oeverse the US push into space. Some of the early DOD employees were the German enginers who worked on the V2s because they were far in advance of the rest of the world, but mostly they were concerned about the science of rocketry rather than politics. They did what they had to to do for the science of that, but they had no hand in creating NASA. Your know-nothing bias is showing.
OldGrumpy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No it was not. It was createdby the US government . Nazis had no hand in it. It was created to oeverse the US push into space. Some of the early DOD employees were the German enginers who worked on the V2s because they were far in advance of the rest of the world, but mostly they were concerned about the science of rocketry rather than politics. They did what they had to to do for the science of that, but they had no hand in creating NASA. Your know-nothing bias is showing.


The 'government', you know the part with the psychopaths, invited all those nazi scientists to the usa to build nazi oeps nasa! just look into it.


And it is even worse because it is a military organisation.
and you know we can trust the military eh, right?!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

New Propulsion, the "EM Drive" - Question by TomTomBinks
The Science Thread - Discussion by Wilso
Why do people deny evolution? - Question by JimmyJ
Are we alone in the universe? - Discussion by Jpsy
Fake Science Journals - Discussion by rosborne979
Controvertial "Proof" of Multiverse! - Discussion by littlek
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 03/21/2019 at 04:37:34