Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

mark noble

Sat 28 Aug, 2010 11:34 am
Whilst on this subject, might I add - All Demolished buildings in regards to 9/11 were destroyed by the main event; NOT conspiracy.
The terrorists were not in league with the US govt or assosciated intel agencies; NOT Conspiracy.
Those who plotted the event - Not in league; NOT conspiracy.
The only person in league with the US govt or assosciated intel agencies was Osama Bin Laden; NOT TRUE! He wasn't. The Bin Laden family pulled his strings, Bush senior pulled theirs.

Who pulled his? ................ The Fraternity, of course.

Mark...
HexHammer

Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:32 pm
@mark noble,
To answre the OP.

Remember guys, the budget of the whole space race project, costed about 300 billion dollars in todays money, that's a heck of a load of money!!!
If the cam failed just as the astronouts would exit the capsual, the 300 billion would be wasted and they would lose the space race by not proving the landing.
Thus a reasonable bright person would have "backup plan" to ensure victory.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:25 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
- Tower 7 was an empty building, and had been empty for a while, if the support pillars had been pre-fixed prior 9/11, it woldn't take much to make the final damage to the support pillars, causeing a progressive collaps.

If? That is your evidence? an if? For that matter IF aliens had used a transporter to make the column move to a different position it would have caused a progressive collapse but that isn't evidence that they did so.

Quote:
- you don't need a blast to make fatal damage to support pillars, pnumatic crush can also do it,
A pneumatic crush? How would you crush the column while it was supporting the building weight? For that matter where would you get a pneumatic system that could crush columns of that size? With physics you need a system that can support more weight than the column can in order to crush the column. I know of no portable system that exists that is capable of that strength.

Quote:

which causes no shockwave
When you can explain how it can be done from an engineering standpoint then we can look at the sound it would cause.

Quote:
as shaped charges or other kind of blast demolition. Or Termite can also do the job. There are many other possebilities.
That is one big Termite to eat it's way through a steel column.

I'm sure you can come up with lots of other possibilities that are impossible. Reality however points to the damage from the tower collapse and the fires that were allowed to burn for hours as the cause of the collapse.
HexHammer

Sat 28 Aug, 2010 05:47 pm
@parados,
I belive you need to reread my post and specially work on your comprehension ability, and read up on Termite used in military.
parados

Sat 28 Aug, 2010 08:47 pm
@HexHammer,
Well Hex, I was making fun of you for not knowing the difference between termite and thermite.

Unless you were actually referring to the Termite used by the military.
http://www.cryptomuseum.com/pc/termite/img/300713/014/small.jpg
http://www.cryptomuseum.com/pc/termite/index.htm

But I don't really see how a small computer would have brought down WTC.

I don't think it's my comprehension that needs work Hex.
HexHammer

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 12:30 am
@parados,
Fine Thermite, you got me on that.

But if you apply a cut to a reinforced concrete pillar, it doesn't take much force to apply the final cirtical damage for the pillar to crumble.

Please explain how it could fall in a perfect progressive collaps?
parados

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 07:42 am
@HexHammer,
Quote:
But if you apply a cut to a reinforced concrete pillar, it doesn't take much force to apply the final cirtical damage for the pillar to crumble.

And you are basing this statement on what? Your extensive engineering knowledge? It's obvious you don't even understand the basics.
WTC didn't have concrete pillars. It was a steel building.

Quote:
Please explain how it could fall in a perfect progressive collaps?
Gravity. It only works in one direction.

In reality it wasn't a perfect collapse. It was progressive and it damaged buildings next to it during the collapse.
Gargamel

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 09:54 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi Guys!

Man stands on the moon, sunnyside-up, in a flimsy oversized white rompa-suit. No magnetic field to protect him from the massive rads from the sun, no gaseous layers to reduce the uv's... Nothing - but his little white suit. The world looks on, and says "Wow! We did it, we're on the moon!"

Are you serious???

Kindest of regards!
Mark...

How do we know "the moon" even exists? Think about it.

Or don't. Because that's what the government wants. They don't want you to know it's just a super powerful searchlight reflecting off the sky, made to distract the proletariat from its misery.
HexHammer

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 05:00 pm
@parados,
Now you just playing stupid, please say something intelligent.
parados

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 05:49 pm
@HexHammer,
I'm playing stupid because you were talking about WTC 7 having concrete support columns?
Maybe you should read this before you continue to make claims that have nothing to do with the building's construction
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

Let me ask you a simple question Hex. Have you ever cut steel with a plasma cutter?

Here's some another questions. Have you ever calculated the weight a column will support? (I have.) Have you calculated the force required to bend that beam when it is loaded? Now can you calculate how much of the beam you can remove while still having the beam support the load. (This is simple if you can calculate the load for a column)
Then calculate which direction the load will fall when the beam is removed. (Hint, without a new force, the only one acting on the load is gravity which acts straight down.) Buildings don't collapse like trees because they are not a single column holding no weight but the column.
HexHammer

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 08:45 pm
@parados,
I might not do anythign you mention, but that doesn't mean the goverment can pay professionals to do the job?

You have indeed excelent rethorics, but utterly stupid arguments which baffles me.
plainoldme

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 09:00 pm
@Gargamel,
****! You discovered the moon is now and always has been a projection set up by aliens while Lucy still walked the earth.
BillRM

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 12:20 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
****! You discovered the moon is now and always has been a projection set up by aliens while Lucy still walked the earth.

I love the David Weber serial of books where the moon was a very large hidden warship.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 01:25 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:

You have indeed excelent rethorics, but utterly stupid arguments which baffles me.

Of course simple physics baffles you. You have demonstrated that.

The government does pay professionals to figure out why WTC 7 came down. They have produced a preliminary report that discounts what you are claiming happened. Other groups that are made up of well qualified engineers with years of experience have also explained how the building collapsed based on calculations and videos of what happened. You don't seem to have a clue of how the building was constructed, let alone how gravity works. Those professionals with years of experience have reached a conclusion that is quite different from yours.

Whom should we believe? Professionals that work in the field and understand how the building was built? Or you that doesn't seem know the difference between steel columns and concrete columns?
HexHammer

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 05:49 pm
@parados,
My good parados, pelase in future provide only good evidence as you actually did, instead of idiotic arguments, then we don't have to stoop down to mud throwing, don't instigate a fight.
mark noble

Thu 2 Sep, 2010 12:40 pm
@HexHammer,
Hi Hex!

I don't want to take sides here, because I don't care, but there is a great investigative docu' on this called 'The Third Tower' I think. If not? never mind - Have a lovely evening!

Mark...
0 Replies

parados

Thu 2 Sep, 2010 02:49 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

My good parados, pelase in future provide only good evidence as you actually did, instead of idiotic arguments, then we don't have to stoop down to mud throwing, don't instigate a fight.

Shouldn't you do the same Hex?

So.. when are you going to provide good evidence? So far what you have presented has been factually incorrect.
HexHammer

Thu 2 Sep, 2010 09:47 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Shouldn't you do the same Hex?

So.. when are you going to provide good evidence? So far what you have presented has been factually incorrect.
I don't remember you ever asking for any evidence, you was only busy making stupid arguments.
parados

Sat 4 Sep, 2010 07:45 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
I don't remember you ever asking for any evidence, you was only busy making stupid arguments.

That's funny Hex. I don't remember you asking for evidence.

However, you have made a lot of arguments that are rather silly and have nothing to do with actual facts of WTC 7 and how it was constructed.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 05:19 am
Recent LRO Images:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2034594/NASA-moon-landing-hoax-New-photographs-silence-conspiracy-theory.html