kiuku

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 04:54 pm
@mark noble,
Mark Noble,

No, I don't think I disagree. That's basically what "Einstein" said later on, energy is neither created or destroyed, that is stating the principle, or the matter, what is and always will be. Therefore it isn't supposing Ex Nihilo. I forgot about that line.

I think that ex nihilo, is fake or Charles Fort. I'm ultimately not sure it is "Reason", so I don't know. I'm undecided on what to write about ex nihilo. I'm going to give it brief mention in my book though, like this, just to say, I figured out Anneilos.

Ex nihilo seems to be a popular belief right now, I'm not sure it's ok to disagree with it, just yet. Maybe it is Charles Fort.

Again I think people got me wrong: High Demonology, maybe makes people think about stupid movies, and things like that, but it's actually higher education. High Demonology is not Demonology. High Demonology is the Catholic church and is the basis for learning and reason on ward. I think High Demonology is ex nihilo. When did it start: the middle ages. High Demonology is every Latin resource there could be so...challenge me.

Others: Please don't call me insane because you only graduated middle or high school, because you watch movies, all the time and that's all you thought about when I wrote High Demonology, the stupid movie you saw with the woman and the spooky fire side story. You're American and you don't know Charles Fort. This is my problem. I want to talk but, not if people are going to misunderstand me based on life history, which I can't do anything about, constantly or steal my book, because I explained it too well.

It's basically preposterous not to talk about High Demonology when trying to figure out where a Latin phrase came from or what it means. The Middle Ages is all High or Demonology. Period. The whole thing. The plague.
kiuku

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 05:12 pm
@kiuku,
there's so much I could write about ex nihilo right now, but not if people are going to call me a fragile.

Then there is the rest of the world though, the entire world from india to I don't know..everywhere.

Then there is Islam, not the faith but the institutes of classic higher learning, which is mostly High Demonology.

I mean you can go High Demonology pffffttt if you're American; welcome to the rest of the world though.

It concerns me. This is the way Americans think; well, I was not raised in America, not truly, the frustrating amount of continuous misunderstandings which are harmful to me. I can't put up with the criticism, of what is Reality, actually, as I know it, the constant criticism, of what I know is exactly right.
kiuku

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 05:45 pm
@kiuku,
meanwhile I have reason to believe my schooling was overseen by the British orthodoxy, however, poor it may have been by comparison, as far as private schools go, I'm not saying I went to Harvard here, but I am saying I had an education.

It's basically true.

My school was undercover by the way. I don't know. This is why. This is 100% why. I had common access to Latin books, with philosophy. I had common access to, you know, other religions, the world, basically, beyond America. Please get a real education: thank you.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 05:59 pm
First, you must define nothing. What is it? It is the absence of spacetime. Was there something before space time? Yes...nothing! Is nothing actually something...YES! Nothing is where space time does not exist.
So...you can get somthing from nothing...spacetime! What could nothing be made of? The Quantum Foam.
kiuku

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 09:32 am
@mark noble,
So...

People want proof of Ex Nihilo, and the science that supports it, for the next masterpiece.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 09:33 am
Nothing does not exist, that's something.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 10:02 am
@giujohn,
That makes sense, since we know that the universe is expanding.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 01:57 pm
@MWal,
Quote:
Nothing does not exist, that's something.
So you are saying that before the existence of spacetine there was nothing? (so then there was something...NOTHINGNESS! (and thats something)
MWal

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 05:13 pm
@giujohn,
That's not what I'm saying what so ever.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 03:16 pm
There is yet another very simple way of replying to the classical does nothingness exist...lets just say that given anything that exists anywhere any when makes nothingness non existent. Permanently !
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 03:41 pm
If nothing existed we wouldn't be talking about it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 03:54 pm
@MWal,
BINGO!
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 04:31 pm
@MWal,
"If nothing existed we wouldn't be talking about it."

interesting.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:22 pm
If a bullfrog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 05:15 pm
@najmelliw,
Nice concept,naj.
But it's a physical' (non-abstract) dimension this thread is directed toward.
I Like your depth.
najmelliw

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 04:21 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Nice concept,naj.
But it's a physical' (non-abstract) dimension this thread is directed toward.
I Like your depth.

Thank you!

But to be fair, from a brief perusal I noticed people talking about examining their feces and a discussion about sinners, saints and virgins. While I grant you these are all non abstract, I also feel that they have less to do with nothingness then what I mentioned...

Mayhap it can be that we are unable to properly fathom the proper scope and dimensions of 'nothingness' simply because we lack the knowledge, understanding and vocabulary to do so. If we were, as an intelligent species, ever to encounter true nothingness... It's a frightening idea, actually. Would we dissolve? it's sort of like the unstoppable force meeting the unmovable object I guess. how could something ever come 'face to face' with nothing?

But just because I can't imagine it out here in the physical universe, does that necessarily mean it doesn't exist?

@cicerone imposter: it's more like nuthin' from nuthin'... or maybe nuthin' from somethin'... I may need a couple of years to wrap my brains around this particular mindtwister...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 06:18 am
@najmelliw,
Pause.
Breathe.
Now read:
From the moment on you have something there CAN'T BE a nothingness going on by DEFINITION !
giujohn

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:43 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Not true...nothing is just the absence of spacetime...so where there is no spacetime there is nothing...and thats something. Something can be the presence of spacetime or the absence of it, wahere as nothing is only the absence of spacetime.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:51 pm
@giujohn,
You have a way of simplifying the topic of nothing and something, and I haven 't seen anyone refute your premise.
giujohn

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The thing is...I can visualise what nothing is. There had to be something before the singularity and of course it did not include spacetime...that was created after the singularity. So there was nothingness before spacetime,;ergo there was something...NOTHINGNESS! So we did get something from nothing...spacetime!!!