kiuku

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 08:33 am
@mark noble,
is it acceptable to believe in a nothing. I don't know.
JLNobody

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 09:41 am
@kiuku,
Keep in mind that "nothing" is an idea.
kiuku

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 10:43 am
@JLNobody,
so is 'somehow'
JLNobody

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 01:45 pm
@kiuku,
Yes, and of course so is "idea."
kiuku

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 04:11 pm
@JLNobody,
so is idea? it's not though-it's not idea. it's somehow.
kiuku

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 05:37 pm
@kiuku,
Ah see, I am told that ideals do not exist as nature in the Forms theory, they are not ideas; ideals are what gives us the ability to talk over ideas and forms in a just world.

An experiment to see what nothing, concept of, is is to place a stale petrie in the sun, and see what occurs.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 05:53 pm
@kiuku,
Ideals is a man made concept without much in terms of theory. The reason is that at one time, humans ate other humans - and that was an 'ideal' for those people.

What happens within human activity is 'natural.' Some find it difficult that homosexuals are 'normal.'
kiuku

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I wonder if virgins are a nothing in Evolution. Virgins are from the nothing, when evolution is true.

Evolution is not true though, pragmatics only. Just saying though-you brought it up-if that's normal then posit a nothing for a virgin. How?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:34 pm
@kiuku,
Sex is the natural product of evolution. Have you never heard of the 'birds and the bees?' LOL
kiuku

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 09:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
"natural product of evolution" unlike me. lol; I'm basically King Tut.

That's what I've been saying; something similar, that a clone would be abhorrent in nature. Where did I write that problem?

There have always been virgins meanwhile. They are to Evolution like a nothing, if there was a nothing in evolution, they come from where and go to where, to nothing because chastity is biological too right? Then there must be a nothing in Evolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestal_Virgin
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 08:35 am
@kiuku,
Having chaste willing to help aunt's is not "nothing" to evolution. Families exist for the same reason, as social species are the product of natural selection. Going a step further on what "family" addresses to, we help people from the same genotype and cultural background on the same ruling principle. They are a sort of distant "relatives" to an extent.
In any case...(and more abstractly) Nothing is less then silence !
MWal

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 11:01 am
@mark noble,
Yes, sinners are nothing. We don't want them, we don't know them, they are not moral, we don't love them, etc. they are nothing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 11:04 am
@MWal,
Then, why are you existing? Mr. Green
MWal

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 11:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
I'm a lover, man.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:37 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil, MWal,

Sinners vs. Virgins in Evolution? I think virgins are nothing. Clones are something like that too.

Do virgins evolve? Though? Lol.

No!!!!!!! There's basically a sin-friend relationship, where it's the opposite of what you pointed out, by accident; sin-acquaintance.

Well what are sins? Maybe you're thinking of murder but sins are as follows:

gluttony
aspirations/ambitions I mean
competition
greed
envy

These are sins too; these are just lesser sins.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:42 pm
@kiuku,
My point was just a simple remark to the underlying flawed logic in the reasoning regarding Neo-Darwinism theory, it has nothing to do with "sinners" vs "saints"...if anything sinners make a far more interesting type of people. Hope that clears things up.
kiuku

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:43 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
yea I'm talking to MWAL on that point; they evolve; they don't get kicked out. It's sort of a religious point that theologians make.

Clones are nothing too.
mark noble

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 04:17 pm
@kiuku,
Nothing cannot (In any universe/dimension) exist.
Everything is Energy - I repeat - EVERYTHING IS ENERGY - EVERYTHING=ENERGY.
Energy can neither be created or destroyed - EVERYTHING IS INFINITE! REMEMBER THIS "EVERYTHING IS INFINITE!"
Not a single object (made of Energy - Thus 'physical') can progress by one spacial-frame until every other object has done so (Newtons' Cradle).
Measurements are dimensionally-relative.
Every exterior demands an interior, and vice versa.
Energy is both Infinite and Eternal.

Is there any part of the above you disagree with?

ps. Hi Fil:)
najmelliw

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 04:07 pm
Nothing clearly exists as a concept and a legitimate excuse for a long debate, as evidenced by this thread and the fact that it has gone on for I'm estimating around 1500 posts or so? If all of you have that much to say about nothing, surely, even if it didn't exist before this topic, it's come into an existence of its own.

Regardless, I'd say that since we can have an idea about what nothing would be, namely the lack of something, it exists in our mindspaces. And since everything we process about our perceived reality also exists in our mindspaces, wouldn't they both 'be' equal, given that they are both 'present' and 'defined' in our mindspaces?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 04:11 pm
@najmelliw,
Well stated,
Quote:
it's come into an existence of its own.

Somet'n from nut'n. 2 Cents Mr. Green
0 Replies