Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2020 08:17 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I disagree with you...you disagree with me.Stalemate then.I'm comfortable with that‘s how it works in duality.



I am comfortable disagreeing with you in New Jersey.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 01:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
Once one knows the principles at play .i.e the duality mind game.One comes into an understanding that one can engage and disengage with it.One comes into an understanding that no proof will be given for the existence or non existence of God in a carnal reasoning sense (physical sense).This is why I say there are two distinct consciousness states one of which is very machine like (autopilot state).
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 05:48 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Once one knows the principles at play .i.e the duality mind game.One comes into an understanding that one can engage and disengage with it.One comes into an understanding that no proof will be given for the existence or non existence of God in a carnal reasoning sense (physical sense).This is why I say there are two distinct consciousness states one of which is very machine like (autopilot state).


I KNOW THAT NO PROOF WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE EXISTENCE OR NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD (or gods).

I have said that at least a half dozen times, Jasper.

We've done the "duality/non-duality" discussion extensively in the past in the forum.

Your perspective is probably another "hope" or "something about which you are persuaded."

Others have "beliefs" one way or the other.
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 08:43 am
Frank said:
Quote:
I KNOW THAT NO PROOF WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE EXISTENCE OR NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD (or gods).
What utter nonsense. It’s claiming omniscient knowledge of the future.

But If we are expressing opinions, it’s nonsense at the current time as well.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 09:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
Autopilot consciousness is where most people exist.This is where they do their thinking.No proof is given if one walks in the flesh.If you know this then why are you always asking for proof? If one walks in the spirit all truth is revealed.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 10:31 am
@Leadfoot,
No sign will be given to unbelievers who walk in the flesh.
0 Replies
 
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 10:41 am
@Leadfoot,
No sign will be given to an evil an adulterous generation except the sign of Jonah, the bible says.
0 Replies
 
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 03:51 pm
Sometimes I am tempted to take the bit about them being blinded literally.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:01 am
@Leadfoot,
Why tempted?
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 05:08 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Autopilot consciousness is where most people exist.This is where they do their thinking.No proof is given if one walks in the flesh.If you know this then why are you always asking for proof? If one walks in the spirit all truth is revealed.


Something seriously wrong with you, Jasper.

Get help.

I am saying what any logician in the world would teach: If you make an assertion...the burden of proof for that assertion falls on you.

Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 05:13 am
@Jasper10,
Because at first glance it seems unjust.
0 Replies
 
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 07:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
If you are blind the you are blind Frank.You cannot please God without faith.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 08:03 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

If you are blind the you are blind Frank.You cannot please God without faith.


If there are no gods...having "faith" is just bullshit.

"Faith" sucks.

"Faith" is nothing more than insisting that a blind guess you have made (that there is a GOD)...is correct.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 08:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
How do you know there is no God.Do you have proof of this? Faith may suck to you Frank but faith does not suck to others.If one has no faith then what’s left....proof? Forget proof one way other the other Frank, it’s dead and buried.If you do not have the eyes to see this,then you are blind.All you have is faith in your views/ opinions Frank like everyone else.I am not blind to the fact that proof is dead any buried.One can move on from this because one can look back at the mind battle that goes on and see it for what it is.One can’t move on if one remains embroiled within it.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:34 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

How do you know there is no God.


I DO NOT KNOW THERE IS NO GOD! I have NEVER ever claimed to know there is no god. EVER! ANYWHERE! AT ANY TIME!

I DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE IS NO GOD.

What problem are you having with that?



Quote:
Do you have proof of this?


Proof of what? That I do not know if there is a GOD or if there are no gods?

I DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO GODS...I ALSO DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE IS A GOD.


Quote:
Faith may suck to you Frank but faith does not suck to others.If one has no faith then what’s left....proof? Forget proof one way other the other Frank, it’s dead and buried.If you do not have the eyes to see this,then you are blind.All you have is faith in your views/ opinions Frank like everyone else.I am not blind to the fact that proof is dead any buried.One can move on from this because one can look back at the mind battle that goes on and see it for what it is.One can’t move on if one remains embroiled within it.


You have got to be the worst advocate for your position I've ever encountered here in A2K or in Abuzz before it.

There is almost no logic in anything you say.

If you want to "move on"...then move on.

I am here to discuss the issue with anyone who does not want to move on.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 11:21 am
@Frank Apisa,
So let’s summarise things then,correct me if I’m wrong, your view is that you don’t have to provide proof that there is or isn’t a God because you don’t know one way or the other but you would expect a believer or non believer to provide evidence/proof to you, one way or the other.If they don’t,you couldn’t care less anyway.Is that pretty much your stance.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 11:50 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:


So let’s summarise things then,correct me if I’m wrong, your view is that you don’t have to provide proof that there is or isn’t a God because you don’t know one way or the other but you would expect a believer or non believer to provide evidence/proof to you, one way or the other.If they don’t,you couldn’t care less anyway.Is that pretty much your stance.


You obviously do not know how to read.

I am not expecting a "believer" or a "non-believer" to do anything. "Believe" whatever the hell you want. It means absolutely nothing to me what you or anyone else "believes."

I am only talking about ASSERTIONS.

This is a discussion forum. A2K is a discussion forum.

If you make an assertion in this forum...you bear a burden of proving your assertion.

Finally get that through your mind.

That is all I am talking about...it is all I have ever been talking about with you. If you make an assertion...you bear the burden of proof for that assertion.

By the way...didn't you say you were "moving on?"

Why are you back at this?
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 12:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I’ll move on Frank.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 12:44 pm
@Jasper10,
I think he’s happily married.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:55 pm
@izzythepush,
LOL










 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 09/26/2020 at 03:25:09