mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 11:47 am
@absos,
you have 2 accounts, I see...
Fuckin retard.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 12:58 pm
@mark noble,
He probably made another account because most people are ignoring his first one. From what I've seen, it will only be a matter of time before the new account gets ignored too, since he is keeping up with the things that made people ignore him in the first place...
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 01:33 pm
I saw a video a few days ago where physicist Lawrence Krauss explains that 'nothingness' cannot exist because it is a very unstable state. He goes on to explain this, and then the host of the tv show asks him why he needs to attack the belief in God. He feels that the idea that something can (and inevitably will) come from nothing, which means that there is no need for a creator, is an attack on his belief.

I wish I could find the clip again, because something funny happened towards the end. The program host made the point that if God is nothing, and something can come from nothing, couldn't something come from God? That made me laugh, but at the same time I had to shake my head at the lengths people are willing to go to protect their illusions.
absos

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 02:50 pm
u lack the right use of logics, as a tool to think ur ways out of things

if nothin can come out of nothin, then nothin exist, it is the secret of absolute freedom being the truth, zero square is infinity
why imans use to insult u???
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 03:05 pm
@absos,
Yawn. This kind of trolling is so old and boring. The sad part is that you probably don't even know that you are a troll...
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 03:43 pm
@Cyracuz,
What is more fascinating is how strong their illusions are. Nobody has ever seen any god, and yet the majority on this planet believe he exists.
JLNobody

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 03:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
And they believe he is a "he" (I guess that includes penis and all). It seems that the abilities of the human species enable us to be both smart and stupid.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 05:57 pm
@JLNobody,
Good point. We seem to be very stupid sometimes when it comes to selecting what to be smart about.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 06:30 pm
@JLNobody,
Good point, but I fall into that trap with most men. Mr. Green
JLNobody

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 08:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
At least you're honest about it. You inspire me to admit the same failing. Mr. Green
0 Replies

absos

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:19 am
@Cyracuz,
wat is a troll ??/ replyin to u in clear mathematical terms make me the troll others made to enjoy urself being more real????
maths dont belong to anyone nor to any truth that is how anyone as any truth use math to say what IT wants, it doesnt matter replyin to u when it comes to deny that i exist, while my reply was true

keepin confirmin and assertin that nothing cannot exist and out of nothing there cant b any show the troll u r that dont even think a bit before what it means to fake sayin
infinity exist in maths terminology bc of zero, while infinity is clearly the base of maths so logics terms

n u can worship who u want any master or powerful figure using trolls like u, the fact remain that each expression is itself freedom for sure since no expression is fully true while always just one

i dont care what u think about my expressions or what ur master dare to claim about me in objective now, or all the lies they throw to protect liars back, i dont care about ur choice as an individual either, the only thing that matter to me is what each one has nothing to do with anyother nor all while being only alone when truth is freedom absolute fact n ways
0 Replies

absos

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:28 am
n if nothing didnt exist, how opposites objectively exist???

u cant prove a point by its opposite unless nothing exist as the base of what claim absolute opposition

anyway opposites exist for comfortable standing freedom, which also prove nothing existence being true

while genders or sex is also what prove nothing existence being true, the opposite sex is to represent freedom the most while fakin being it the knowledge it means to profit from

opposites is very useful indeed when truth is freedom and the way is to enjoy what freedom is already present fact as true
0 Replies

north

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 03:19 pm

beyond the practable , which is where nothing or zero came from in the first place

of course there is the big-bang , of which came from nothing

yet if we want to argue the point then we must investigate how nothing became something in the first place , some of us have tried to give reasonable and logical arguments against the idea of " nothing " as a legitimate concept or idea but to no avail , we keep going over and over this concept

so tell me you people what will it take for you to understand that not every thought has the ability to have grounds in sound thinking

for example , A , and I mean A , as in one , grain of sand cannot build a brick , that builds the house

inotherwords NOT everything is possible
absos

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 01:34 am
@north,
it depends if that point is true then there cant b other, and if there is no else then that true point is consatntly present and if it is always then it becomes more better n if it is better then time is free if freedom is then plurality is if plurality become then reality exist if reality exist then existence is true, if existence is true then the original true point must exist if the true point exist then all else existence is accordin to its relation with true point from true existence judgment and perspective and will

funny right how philosophy make one justify any negative statement rejection by positive character of logics exclusivity
0 Replies

superman125

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 12:59 pm
@Ionus,
I do know most of your beliefs what are some other beliefs you have, do you believe in nothing, do some of you believe in something? Please do tell me.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:20 pm
@superman125,
Are you posting now on a2k? That's my answer.
absos

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 11:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
yes this is an intelligent way of givin the answer

i see it as this

objectively it is obvious that ur posts and mine dont matter, then when object are only absolutely then ur posts are nothing object realisation, in a way of course, subjectively u r present as someone that cant b absolutely any alone or clear, so there it proves in an indirect way that nothing exist as less then a thing while present permanently

the problem in ur ways of thinkin is what u hate to mean truth, u refuse to think but for u that is why u built justifications on ur existence like love n brotherhood as if it is anything, as long as it stays objectively nothing so only one u is meant for, one life, very yummy indeed the one life

the only point that i keep asking myself about, is why is it forbidden to b else then u or ur gods, it doesnt make sense that ur sense is forced in such cruel ways upon every someone else
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 06:32 am
I only have a handful of folk on ignore. Mainly due to their intent to seek attention from their own self-reverent collective. please guys, this subject is the precursor to a universal paradigm that can ultimately force me to divulge its derivatives and consequential valencies to anyone with the guts to dare delve.

Otherwise, I will wait.
imans

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:13 pm
@mark noble,
good wait as if u exist when u stop waitin i dont mean to call u retarded urself as u called me but i mean truth, dare to tell us what u do when u stop waitin
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 01:20 pm
@north,
north, hi.
What do you mean by ' the b-bang coming from nothing'?

Why do you assume said event was a single event in an assumed void of 0 material?

Our relative b-bang was no more than a droplet of water falling into an infinite/eternal ocean...... itself a mere droplet...etc, imo.
So why is your interp' more likely?

Every interior has an exterior and vice versa.

Every event is a relative b-bang if you exist within the boundaries of such. This does not negate the existence of exterior matter because the measurements of such are beyond the capabilities of the internal observers.

We can reside in our traditional limitations and go round and round , in our goldfish bowl forever. Or we can realise that we and this universe are mere specks amongst mere specks...etc
And expand....