Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 08:04 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...more, it seams quite disonhest to sugest there is no objective reality when in the very act of speaking, one's mind is precisely trying to objectify, clarify, its relation with the world...thinking as a method of constant search is automatically believing in a true state of affairs...our own perception in itself as a phenomena, as an event, it is an objective fact of experience...it refers to our perceptual interaction with reality....such relation is prior to our will...it is what it is...how come it turns so hard to grasp it I wonder? The usage of nothingness as if it were something is intended as a bypass on reason to mud the water even further...funny enough they are trying to disprove objective relations by increasingly making an effort to objectify what they mean...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 08:29 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...the second mistake they do, goes by thinking my attitude intentionally attempts to robe them of their right to believe whatever they want...the sort of thinking painting the demonic tyrant who comes with its prescriptive "order" imposing on others...a convenience to ease their minds on the motives of my continuous insistence on the matter at hand...in fact I just want them to think further and harder and confront what they claim to believe with what they actually believe...if anything my optimistic attitude it is in the ingenuous naive commitment it displays, an honest attempt of sharing insight, whatever face value it may have...

Glad you stop by Mark ! See you around ! Wink
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 09:17 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...again, and I apologise, some corrections, as my fingers type less then my mind thinks, I tend to skip parts...
(in blue what was missing)

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...more, it seams quite dishonest to suggest there is no objective reality when in the very act of speaking, one's mind is precisely trying to objectify, clarify, its relation with the world...thinking as a method of constant search is automatically believing in a true state of affairs...our own perception in itself as a phenomena, as an event, it is an objective fact of experience...its objectiveness refers to our perceptual interaction with reality, as a space of reality...such relation is prior to our will...it is what it is...how come it turns so hard to grasp it I wonder? The usage of nothingness as if it were something is intended as a bypass on reason to mud the water even further...funny enough they are trying to disprove objective relations by increasingly making an effort to objectify what they mean...
mark noble

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 10:10 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
As do I, Fil.
Nevertheless, if it isn't physical, it isn't relative.
At least not on a plane of substance or lack thereof.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 10:21 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
On a further note, my comment 'you can't 'say' Nothing' was a physical directive - if words are not uttered then speech did not take place - Thus, to 'say' 'nothing' cannot be achieved.
0 Replies

wb

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 02:47 am
@xrisxs,
this is not a very sound philosophical argument and has no roots in logic. this is merely semantics and just because the cliché "i'm doing nothing" is said, does not mean that the state in which the observer is in, is defied as "nothing" or that it has ANYTHING to do with NOTHINGNESS. just because you do not have the ability to do something has no bearings on if a state of nothingness can be. also, you cannot "divide nothing" as you suggest, because the hallmarks of 'nothing' as YOU have described them, are things which do not exist. are you able to ACTUALLY divide a unicorn in two?.....no, as far as i am concerned, because it does not exist. however that has no bearings on weather or not nothingness is a, for lack of a better word, 'thing'. so pick up a book sometime and maybe go back to junior high because everything you have said is only true in as much as you believe it despite any sort of logical import or truth
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 03:03 am
@wb,
..in fact mate I am certain that nothingness is not a "thing"...the term coins a relative absent object and besides such practical usage its meaningless...unless good reason can be provided otherwise...but then again if such was the case nothingness wouldn't be nothingness any more...
0 Replies

imans

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:07 am
of course no thing exist since existence is about truth not about things, morons
that is how nothing is the most objectively really absolute fact existing, try it alone and check it out

everything as anything is possible only bc no thing exist, from where linear logics application exist then\/

existence is the abstraction of absolute values being true free positive constancy result so being real, which is confirmed by nothing existence from what it is an absolute value and constant reality free

freedom is from what is beyond absolute value so in some ways true value at its piks steady

the most important point there, is abstract truth character, a value is never someone nor one it is really beyond absolute so the limited freedom of is never it

when freedom is truth reality, then it is about true freedom always so never related to any reality freedom especially the reality closest to, morons u will see why u r pretending being able to talk about truth knowledge, say byebye forever down shitty
0 Replies

whatiam

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:20 am
@Ionus,
well according to physics nothing existed before the big bang. but scientists say that there are so many ways to define nothing
mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 08:33 am
@whatiam,
What physicists?

To even consider measuring 0 criteria is in itself, preposterous.
Something cannot originate from nothing.
Effect cannot occur without cause.

Physics cannot measure what cannot be measured.

This universe is one droplet of water in a huge ocean, in a universe, itself, one droplet, etc.

I cant measure or prove this. And I don't care if I am correct or not, but it all makes sense to me.
Take it or leave it, but don't try and disprove it unless you have proof to the contrary....please.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 01:07 pm
@mark noble,
I prefer to use the word "infinity" to describe outer space.
imans

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:35 pm
@mark noble,
u r meaning existence being one which is not, it is one of u ur existence perspective and fact in absolute objective terms
but existence in truth is not of course one when truth is never one that is how nothing of course exist, it is always when no thing is present reality and when freedom is object truth reality then no thing is always existing in truth existence wether as an objective base reality or an objective end or a relative use

imans

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:40 pm
@imans,
like a self abstraction so an image of ur being in mind, objectively that self abstraction as being in mind is not real while it is since u r present then it is no thing as an abstraction u hold

for me for instance in can go more far, i can abstract myself totally while moving objectively so clearly present with no thing at all not even a thought since im doing the abstraction so im the objective abstraction not the abstraction, that is why surely there is no way of knowing else mind even if u torture it till death and especially when that mind is actively sane
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 09:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
good for you mate! But an infinite quantity of pistachio nuts is not a cosmological relative.
mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 09:51 am
@imans,
u r meaning existence?

YES. And "nothing's" place therewith.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 10:46 am
@mark noble,
Only you mentioned pistachio nuts. Quit misinterpreting my posts, and **** off.

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/1756/
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:32 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

u r meaning existence?

YES. And "nothing's" place therewith.

u r a liar that is why u cant mean anything

when did i asked u a question?? when i affirmed smthg about u saying what u mean exactly as the principal reason of ur wrong claim about nothing

so an assertion of smthg by another become a reason for u to cut it in many pieces possible and use each piece for whatever deformation u would claim about the guy, forcing responsability on him to defend

yea sure u mean existence **** u
mark noble

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 06:35 am
@imans,
I made a wrong claim about nothing???

Are you even aware how silly that sounds?
0 Replies

absos

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:38 pm
@mark noble,
u r advocatin that nothng is therewith existence, ur own words for the obvious topic, does nothing exist???
so how judging ur claim about nothing being wrong sound silly miss??

as usual same redondant hateful thing, u r a liar so watever u might come up with is another lie which forever make it more and more far away from any common right, byebye have a nice trip to futur home
0 Replies

absos

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 08:42 pm
one is plus of what exist already not one existence same
what is a plus is always one bc it is a relative value perspective and realisation of all, u cant invent a whole thing different to everything already existing when existence is true, there cant b another existence but there can b u being else but then one only at the maximum to all being already true fact

wat exist already is the common space to two different axes facts, which mean true existence

the vertical axe mean truth character of before now conception, keeping getting higher as the one abstract truth value of what is always perfectly present more, so the axe of truth superiority, truth quality

and the horizontal axe mean after now where constance should b to positive ends levels since out of present true objective values that surely evolve then in consequential positive free ends, the axe of truth objective exclusivity, nothing but truth after all, truth fact or quantity

one is that freedom meaning to add smthg by confirming what those axes have in common making the space of true existence, while that add is the ticket to freedom right from the whole thing