@mark noble,
Good post; precise in its thesis.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 03:23 pm
Grayman

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 11:39 pm
@mark noble,
Nothing cannot exist if something does not. Something can only exist if nothing does. You see, light cannot exist without darkness and darkness cannot exist without light, for we would have no reason to define light if all contained an equal proportion of light.
0 Replies

Grayman

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 12:27 am
@absos,
"one is plus of what exist already not one existence same"

Very true, (1 + 0 = 1 ) therefore 0 must exist even though it is zero because you cannot make something from nothing.

"what is a plus is always one bc it is a relative value perspective and realisation of all, u cant invent a whole thing different to everything already existing when existence is true, there cant b another existence but there can b u being else but then one only at the maximum to all being already true fact"

So there is only existence but existence exists in varied strength?

Example: All people have height but it is a measure of height that exists from 0 to around 7 feet. 0 feet is still height and does not exist as nothing but as 0 feet.

"wat exist already is the common space to two different axes facts, which mean true existence"

"the vertical axe mean truth character of before now conception, keeping getting higher as the one abstract truth value of what is always perfectly present more, so the axe of truth superiority, truth quality"

I see, the space between objects exists as a space, so it is not nothing.

" nothing but truth after all, truth fact or quantity"

lol, so there is no such thing as non-truth but there is always at least a measure of truth if not factual, absolute, truth. Guess I'm not a liar after all! Smile

BTW Are you Schizotypal? I am having a hard time reading this.
mark noble

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:43 am
@Grayman,
No, I am not schizotypal, but yes I am....

You have a hard time reading this because you are stupid.
This is not an insult, merely an observation.

Nothing does NOT exist, NEVER existed and CANNOT EVER exist ..... On ANY level.

Do you, at least, agree that 'SOMETHING' cannot originate from 'NOTHING'?
And, assuming you do - Agree that 'NOTHING' did NOT precede 'SOMETHING'?

With no 'cause' - There can be NO 'Effect'.
Ergo - "SOMETHING" always existed, for "SOMETHING" to now exist.

How can this even be debatable?
JLNobody

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:57 am
@mark noble,
Mark, I cannot help but agree. The very concepts of this "problem" are nonsensical, leading only to paradox (the existence of nothing?). This is a good example--an extreme example--of how we make up problems for ourselves.
mark noble

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:44 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Hi Fil:)

Nice to see that one physicist understands why physics has reached a dead end.
Because the majority of physicists are clutching at straws which CANNOT be grasped.

The next event in physics will likely (when realised) begin to grasp the periodioc table singularity and realise that there is only ONE element in a frame-by-frame state of propulsive decay.

But, I guess, many arrogant egos will have to be conquered beforehand.
This is why the human consciousness is getting nowhere fast.

Until such a time arises, I shall endeavour to 'stay' the diverging factors therein.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:41 pm
@JLNobody,
It's interesting to "see" people who are participating in this discussion can believe "nothing exists." They're unable to see their own contradiction.
imans

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
i tell u where is the real contradiction

u believe in creations as also u inventin things while insistin that nothing do not exist only ur creations are existing

i tell u why, bc u want evil as the existence nothing as it is the base of lies, whta base do u have for existence when u mean to create by some knowledge of truth existence
of course atrocities are ur base when u cant be stable free of anything true

so if smeone come and tell u hey tehre is nothing u cannot force like that, u would say wat nothing get to work and give what we want

u will see what are u gonna get im gonna see it too

now to answer the point how nothing exist i say this

in truth things are not things they are true, nothing can b true more even then a thing when a thing is nothing if not everything
so when nothing can b true then truth that of course is the only existing would objectivize how nothing is real, by doing this it would do it always it is truth after all doing any, not a game nor a will

from another logic let me also prove the fact that nothing exist

truth is superiority so truth is never present
nothing is by definition not present then nothing can b true so nothing exist

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
Cicerone, Hi.

After your recent reply, you are off my "ignore" list:)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 12:06 pm
@mark noble,
For anyone who thinks that there is nothing...

It does talk about the existence of a God...But below are the points I wanted to show in this post...

" Before physics began, there was no physical time... No physical reality... prior to that moment the physical moment is nothing..."

"What it means is nothing, is nothing, and there is no such thing as nothingness"

"There is no such thing as a vacuum, No such thing as not space, nothing is not empty space, Nothing is not what Steve Hawking says about a low energy state, (that is like saying I don't have a bank account because my account is at zero)"

"The only thing nothing can do is nothing....."

"What is the point? The Universe, Couldn't do anything before the beginning point, because it was nothing, and nothing can only do nothing, then there is only one conclusion, the universe could not have created itself and the universe before it was nothing"

"It could not have brought itself from nothingness to something-ness, because that would imply it could do something not nothing"
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 12:37 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sorry, I think I made a typo...

"What is the point? The Universe, Couldn't do anything before the beginning point, because it was nothing, and nothing can only do nothing, then there is only one conclusion, the universe could not have created itself and the universe before it was not nothing"
imans

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:36 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
it is false logics totally

the startin point is the knowledge that truth exist then any start moving as relative right to exist since truth exist but also as truly present so must b free of truth existence to stay the same present its own

im givin u a sub and obj reply of a fact then so a whole proof that at least what u say is rubbish so lies

truth by definition is infinite bc always the condition of any finite
so always truth is the reason

but if truth exist then the equation is different, some says truth is freedom others like me says no truth is superiority but the knowledge that truth exist so the knowledge that objective can b constantly increasin since truly existing, is an equation that is the source of all wills

imans

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:00 pm
imans wrote:

so we see how everyone have intersts in objective existence being true

while truth is not only existing object, it exists logically more subjectively if subjects are free from truth so then it would b the superiority to objective bc what is less then what objectively exist cannot b alone, so what is superior and that is why it can b subject true is more true then object so the increase of constancy is more in subject dimension then object

which explain what we are seein how all became subjects

and which truth showin that they are gonna fight then that is how it cut the increasements

so u see or u dont how truth surprise u bc truth exist so it is never any or every it is more what is not yet existin while there is nothing else that could b called truth existence sense

the true point there is not urs it is mine more

when truth exist then any can exist so a will too, but if it is true
then have to know what truth exist really already so pick like smthg different for a will checkin if it could b true freely from truth existence

so ur ways basically is to say better attack truth existence as an objective certain fact to get rid of sooner since u can b true so u could get some true wills

my point which is more the true point in that issue, is to say that the sense of being free from truth is suppositely to b true so how could u ever b true by rejectin truth rights or worse attacking and killin them

only u can do that, why???

my guess is that truth is gettin rid of u, takin advantage of truth is impossible, truth is in tiniest same points relations or other points cant miss any
what move by substractin points there is the cancer to get rid of before perfection could start to exist really

what i like about truth is such kind of facts ; as if what is sure takes all values even the relative ones, it is that kind of surprises that i appreciate about truth and makes me respect it more as truly superior
bc for me as for any only what is present is the most superior fact so itself always

but truth in its surprisin superiority while never present is convincin superiority reference
so mayb the value of present is smthg else, not only to compensate the nonpresence of truth effects

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:11 pm
@imans,
I am done with this thread, no one pays attention to you...I acknowledge you are here...And ask you if what you were saying was correct or not, because I could not understand what you were saying clearly...And you ask me if I am retarted?? No thanks...See ya around...

My answer is still spot on and it is not from a retarted person...

There is no such thing as Truth, Truthful knowledge, or truthful superiority...Or truthful knowledge of superiority...On any level...If there is no driving force who knows these things because it is all subjective to each and every person...Let alone concepts such as everything, and nothiness...With which it would figure only a driving force...would know the objective truth about this anyways...Because humans are not trust worthy at times...And there is no way to know what is not ultimatly subjective about any of those things you said, or asked me...

If you think that makes me retarted...that is cool with me...

There is saying where I am from, that is a bit different that the Taoist practice...and it goes something like this....

"Do unto others as you would want them to do un to you..."

Not to mention the last like 7 replies of this thread got dropped...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:38 pm
@imans,
If humans can be untruthful...How is there truth unless someone out there knows what it is and does it constantly? If humans can not understand knowledge, Why is there any reason to believe that what we do is knowledge at all? Unless somone or something out there does, and can not be incorrect about knowledge? That we do not have knowledge about? If one thinks that they are superior and others do not...Why is anyone superior at all? Unless someone or something knows what superior is? And is superior, constantly?

We dont even have to talk about nothingness, or everything...

If you can not say you can do any of those things above and know it is everything there is to do concerning them....Then there is no everything, unless a God or driving force could....

And if you do not know everything there is to know about all of those things, and everything else...you can't know nothingness...

Unless a driving force knows everything, so it also knows what nothiness is...

Everyone else would never know what it is...Even if it exists or is the way that it is...

Other than that it is all subjective to people who do not know, Or think they do....Neither everything or nothingness...

Peace....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sorry, no replies were dropped...Different thread but same schpeel...
mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 07:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You would do well to place Imams on ignore.

Or your bp will rise.
Only a Fool corrects a Fool:)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 07:50 am
@mark noble,
Thanks mate...I just wanted to say a few more things...But I will put them on ignore right now...And I apologize it would not be correct to shun this thread or other intelligent people because someone came in and is acting like a fool...I apologize to you mate...Don't you wish you had the power to boot people from your thread till they acted like adults? I know I do...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am done with this thread, no one pays attention to you...I acknowledge you are here...And ask you if what you were saying was correct or not, because I could not understand what you were saying clearly...And you ask me if I am retarted?? No thanks...See ya around...

Well you were the gentleman and what I am saying I mean it. Yes you were kind in your reply.

Quote:
My answer is still spot on and it is not from a retarted person...

Are you certain that your answer was spot on? Are you certain that some of us are not more retarded than others in some areas of thought or do you think that we are all equally advanced?
0 Replies