Introductions about someone else for the new folk

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 08:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
There are 5 Lord Elpus's on FB.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 08:46 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie
One of the dearest members I could name. Since Abuzz she has been posting mainly political threads. Always a treat to see her name on here.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 08:47 pm
@littlek,
littlek wrote:

But only one that came up on the suggested friends feature. Very Happy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 08:50 pm
Some only come here occasionally and are easy to overlook. colorbook, glitterbag, maggincat.
danon does the click to save the rainforests
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 08:51 pm
@littlek,
Thanks, Edgar.

littlek wrote:

Shocked Whaaat? That seems a bit odd, doesn't it?

It is an unusual name.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 09:16 pm
@Reyn,
I'm pretty sure he isn't dead.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 09:37 pm
Nickfun - He writes comedy. Sometimes he hangs around, sometimes he is scarce. Never know with him.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 09:44 pm
Aidan, finn duh buzz, phoenix -
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 05:41 am
I have to go to work in a few minutes, but am I allowed to introduce myself? Or re-introduce, really, since it's been about four years since I last posted here?
Green Witch

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 05:45 am
@tin sword arthur,
Welcome back TSA, I remember you and wondered where you disappeared to. Do stick around this time.
jespah

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 06:09 am
@Green Witch,
Wow - TSA!!

Actually, I should also introduce TTH; she's I believe an accountant or a tax preparer in Washington State. She takes most statements very literally, so be aware of that.

realjohnboy runs Fantasy Baseball and the You Pick 'Em Football pool. He's in Virginia.

Pantalones is one of our Fantasy players. He lives in Mexico.

pitter is in South America -- Argentina? Can't recall if I mentioned him before.

doglover is in Baltimore and so is Victor Murphy. They come in on occasion.

Seed is a soldier back from I believe Afghanistan. snood is another of our military folk -- career military, I believe. He's in, I wanna say Georgia.

Blaise Daley and quinn1 are both old Abuzzers who are very rarely here. Same with fishin. Blaise is in California; the other two are in New England. There's also Sugar, who is rarely here, and JerryR. They are both Bay Staters, very rarely here, unfortunately.

Bandylu is long gone, unfortunately; she's a nice lady in I think the Central South (Arkansas? Louisiana?).
JPB

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 09:29 am
and eoe. She's ex-Chicago now in Atlanta, I believe. A no bs kinda lady who tells it like it is. And it usually is just like she tells it.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 10:05 am
@jespah,
Slight modification - Pitter is in Colombia, and Snood is now retired military, pretty sure in Louisiana.

Hi, Arthur!
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 10:51 am
@ossobuco,
Snood is still active, I believe. He's a base pharmacist. Recently married, and a cat lover.
mismi

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 11:42 am
My buds here are varied and surprising at times...but I have found sweet friends and good company to share my interests with -

Izzie - sweet British girl who is sincere and sees beauty in almost everything. Kind and caring, helpful and hilariously funny. Amazing strength of character.

Dutchy is from Australia - one of my first friends at A2K. Gentleman to the core - though he likes to tease - which I find endearing...ever helpful, ever caring - and a word master.

Rock - (Rockhead), Kansas feller, knows a lot about a lot and he makes me laugh. A wee bit Eeyorish...

JPB - Chicago gal - caring, thoughtful, and sister will let you know what's what very quickly - not a bad thing. I have learned a lot from her.

Brooke - this cutie petootie from Ohio is smart and tireless...also one of those who is a thoughtful poster. But, like me - she likes to play!

Tryagain - who knows where he's from? - full of crap - but infinitely entertaining.

I have more - but I have to go. Will be back later.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 12:41 pm
neologist
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 12:49 pm
Honorable mentions to some poets who have appeared on my Spontaneous Poems thread:
spikepipsqueak
jjorge
the professor
mcee fya
mngunim
slik

jjorge of course is our good friend from way back.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 01:20 pm
Somebody ought to mention massagato. He comes and goes and so do his member names. I lost track long ago of how many user IDs he has.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 01:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
neologist

I had the opportunity to meat Neo when I was on a road trip a few years ago. He lives in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle. He is a Jehova's Witness, and likes to post mostly on spirituality and religion. He is an avid outdoorsman, and very kind.

When we met for coffee, he gave me a fire-starter flint for when I go camping. It was a very nice gift.

A
R
T
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 01:41 pm
@Green Witch,
Thanks Smile I hated to go, but I'm back now and I do intend to stick around.

Hello @jespah and @ossobuco, too!