A completed theory of everything!

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 02:40 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
Oh boy, you are indeed a laugh ! ...out of some cartoon probably...get a life or talk to someone else from your league...sell your silly thinking to some naive that is willing to buy it...or probably you should just write an article to the world giving notice that you have proof on what you posit on your footnotes...who the well do you think you are talking to, a child ?
you are nothing but an empty balloon hidden in false science and practically zero knowledge... do you think because you throw some links and give away some lose sentences that you posit anything...Jesus !!! ...anyone that ever read your crap can clearly see how empty and shallow is your reasoning...your capacity of grasping sentences and words is so linear that speaking with you is a total waste of time and purpose...bother me no more !
TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 03:05 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Oh boy, you are indeed a laugh ! ...

No.... You ... are....indeed...a .....Laugh......Very Happy

Quote:
.out of some cartoon probably...get a life or talk to someone else from your league...sell your silly thinking to some naive that is willing to buy it..or probably you should just write an article to the world giving notice that you have proof on what you posit on your footnotes...who the well do you think you are talking to, a child ?

I am selling something? Remember what actual happen. I told you that the assumption for worlds to be "linked"( whatever this means) can be rejected. You say it does not make sense to you, and 13 pages latter, we are here. I fully accept the possibility that modal realism is wrong, but you conviction is just too much for a decent open discussion. Who is laughable?

Quote:
you are nothing but an empty balloon hidden in false science and practically zero knowledge...

What "false science" are you taking about?

What makes you think " practically zero knowledge.."?

Quote:
do you think because you throw some links and give away some lose sentences that you posit anything...Jesus !!!

Jesus crisis! You got me!

Quote:
anyone that ever read your crap can clearly see how empty and shallow is your reasoning...your capacity of grasping sentences and words is so linear that speaking with you is a total waste of time and purpose...

You are right. I can see all the emotions and non-linear thinking that comes out of your words. The emotion! The intensity!

Quote:
bother me no more !

You can go any time. I certainly do not want to be insulted. Your emotion, and intensity is too much for me.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 03:22 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144205 wrote:
I am selling something? Remember what actual happen. I told you that the assumption for worlds to be "linked"( whatever this means) can be rejected. You say it does not make sense to you, and 13 pages latter, we are here. I fully accept the possibility that modal realism is wrong, but you conviction is just too much for a decent open discussion. Who is laughable?
TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 04:01 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;144213 wrote:
Were did you accepted at any given time that what you have been positing can be wrong ? Point me to it if you please...You in fact use words as being certain, knowing, and so on...

"modal realism" is a metaphysical claim that by it` s very nature, unverifiable. To say a statement is wrong is to say it is not true, but there is no way to say that a metaphysical claim is true, or not true, so "modal realism" is epistemological unverifiable. Your question is not the right question. I do believe in modal realism, but to believe do not commit me to affirm it` s truth. Truth, and beliefs are different notions, and you would know this if you learn some introductory epistemology. I guess you never pay attention.

Quote:
...pathetic and pitiful !

That is what i think you ought to feel, if you feel anything at all.

Quote:
As for disjointed Realities the burden of proof falls to who advocates it...not me certainly.

It is like a rat trying to catch the cheese. I never said i advocate disjointed realities. I said disjointed realities ( and thus modal realism) is a logical possibility. It is sad that your mind is so close to not even pay attention to the details.

Quote:

You called me "pathetic, and pitiful". You insulted me, so i really don` t feel like i want to talk to you any more. You can` t talk, because you have nothing to say. It is all so emotional for you. Why? This is something you need to do some soul searching. I can` t help you.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 05:12 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;143139 wrote:
If you make claims about the world that are not verifiable even in principle. It is a pretty good guess that those claims are metaphysical claims.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 09:43 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
...Regarding your obvious last comment in the previous post I suppose this applies to you...

If i claim that modal realism is true, and that there are disjointed realities. I suppose they are metaphysical claims. I do believe in them.

Quote:

Let me help you in some of the logics:

If i say " If A, then B", then it is not the case that i commit to A, or B.

I i say "The assumption A can be rejected"; this does not commit me to not-A.

Quote:
I guess the best you could say, and should, not that you have taken it on consideration anyway, is that you believe in such and such, for such and such reason, but that was hardly what you have been doing here, on the contrary, you addressed several remarks on other participants as stupid questions,

Remember what you said about disjointed realities are impossible. I disagree. where did i say you are stupid? I don` t understand why you are so personal about it.

Quote:

In the replies i had with you, i did bring in different ideas, but that is related to the issue. For example, if you believe "disjointed realities is impossible", then all i can show is that "modal realism is possible". Do you think i am being complicated?

Quote:

this recurrent use of Science is a resource to often called to the table for someone that seems only to be exploring ideas...simplicity is of essence to clarify on such dark subjects, but once more you never look on that...

I don` t use science just because i like to. I do it in reply to your inquiry on "energy operators", and "entangled worlds". If you bring in science, then i will match you at your game. If you find it confusing, then don` t bring in things you don` t know.

Quote:
last but not least, finally you play the victim when someone decides to confront your ignorance and lack of proper upbringing with the adequate words !

I do like to talk with you. It is like a rat chasing a piece of cheese.

---------- Post added 03-26-2010 at 11:00 PM ----------

I feeling you need some help, so i will given you the main point in this thread.

Read it again, and again if you have to.

I assert that:

1. Disjointed worlds are logically possible.

By this i mean:

2. Two worlds are disjointed if and only if the two worlds do not have any
spatial-temporal, nor causal relationship with one another.

Another point is that by asserting 1 does not commit me to the actual existence of logical possible disjointed worlds.

You disagree with 1, and everything else is history.

I bring in "multiverse levels" because you bring in the question of:

2. worlds that repeat itself.

2 is clearly falses if multiverse level 1 is true, and the "worlds" in 1 repeats itself.

I bring in "level 4 multiverse", and "modal realism" to show that 1 is true. That is to say, "disjointed worlds are logically possible".

This is independent of my replies:

I do believe in Modal realism, multiverse level 4, and principle of fecundity.
They are all similar claims about the nature of reality. They are metaphysical claims. I think there are good reason in support of them, but such reason have no bearing on statement 1, and 2.

In the future, it is help to

*know precisely what is being discussed. This means knowing the precise statement.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 09:01 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144371 wrote:
If i claim that modal realism is true, and that there are disjointed realities. I suppose they are metaphysical claims. I do believe in them.

Let me help you in some of the logics:

If i say " If A, then B", then it is not the case that i commit to A, or B.

I i say "The assumption A can be rejected"; this does not commit me to not-A.

Remember what you said about disjointed realities are impossible. I disagree. where did i say you are stupid? I don` t understand why you are so personal about it.

In the replies i had with you, i did bring in different ideas, but that is related to the issue. For example, if you believe "disjointed realities is impossible", then all i can show is that "modal realism is possible". Do you think i am being complicated?

I don` t use science just because i like to. I do it in reply to your inquiry on "energy operators", and "entangled worlds". If you bring in science, then i will match you at your game. If you find it confusing, then don` t bring in things you don` t know.

I do like to talk with you. It is like a rat chasing a piece of cheese.

---------- Post added 03-26-2010 at 11:00 PM ----------

I feeling you need some help, so i will given you the main point in this thread.

Read it again, and again if you have to.

I assert that:

1. Disjointed worlds are logically possible.

By this i mean:

2. Two worlds are disjointed if and only if the two worlds do not have any
spatial-temporal, nor causal relationship with one another.

Another point is that by asserting 1 does not commit me to the actual existence of logical possible disjointed worlds.

You disagree with 1, and everything else is history.

I bring in "multiverse levels" because you bring in the question of:

2. worlds that repeat itself.

2 is clearly falses if multiverse level 1 is true, and the "worlds" in 1 repeats itself.

I bring in "level 4 multiverse", and "modal realism" to show that 1 is true. That is to say, "disjointed worlds are logically possible".

This is independent of my replies:

I do believe in Modal realism, multiverse level 4, and principle of fecundity.
They are all similar claims about the nature of reality. They are metaphysical claims. I think there are good reason in support of them, but such reason have no bearing on statement 1, and 2.

In the future, it is help to

*know precisely what is being discussed. This means knowing the precise statement.
Quote:
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 12:16 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
The question I have brought to you was simple:
Do you have any good reason besides the mere possibility to believe such waste of energy and "resources" is necessary, or probable ?

You can believe whatever. The answer that i want to support is only:

* disjointed worlds are logically possible

For me, i focus on a single thesis until it is resolved.

Quote:
Obviously the possibility remains until some Law shows otherwise, but that was not the Heart of the matter was it ?

The heart of the matter is again:

*Disjointed worlds are logically possible.

Since you are so easily distracted, i feel the need to say it again just to help you out. I affaim that * is true, while you deny it.

My advice to you is: Know exactly the precise thesis statement

Quote:
...If you think this question is of no importance, think again, because this question to my view, is the heart of the matter for the basic elegance that a theory is supposed to have, specially if it comes as a Metaphysical claim...

No, it got nothing to do with "disjointed worlds are logically necessary".
You mind make one connection to another without realizing that it is wrong.

One world is described by a theory.

Two worlds is governed by two theories.

Quote:

What you write here is not understandable. I can only guess what you write. You say infinite is a problem for infinite many worlds? If so, then it is another distraction. Remember that the main thesis is

*disjointed worlds are logically possible.

* does not commit to infinite many worlds, thus, you concern is not needed

I do think infinite many worlds is logically possible, but this is unrelated to *.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 12:32 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144676 wrote:
One world is described by a theory.

Two worlds is governed by a different theory.
Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 12:50 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

What one person consider "elegant" is another person` s "complex". If there are two disjointed worlds, then they are described by two completely different theories. I think it is "elegant".

Quote:
".. require infinite conceptions of Space and Energy which is also questionable possibility...simple !"

"disjointed worlds" do not commit to infinite, or finite, space/energy at all.

Infinite space is a property of a "single" world.

Energy is a property of a single world. Energy is defined if the laws of a single world is time-symmetric. Time is a property of a single world.

So if a single world W

1. W has the property of time.

2. The laws of W is time symmetric.

3. Energy is defined in W

This has nothing to do with disjointed worlds at all. Thus, unrelated to *.

Quote:

I disagree, and one of the reason is that a computer program that generals all logically possible worlds is a more simple program than to specific one world.

This has nothing at all to do with:

*disjointed worlds are logically possible.

If you use Occam principle to show that * is not likely to be true. This is unrelated to *, since * deals with the "logical possibilities" of disjointed worlds. You manage to avoid * again.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 12:58 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
I edited the previous post for clarification, read again...
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:08 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;144708 wrote:
I edited the previous post for clarification, read again...

Quote:

hard to understand ?

Your facts are wrong, and anything you say so far is unrelated to * warrant me to say. Why is it so hard to understand for you? You should know your place. You don` t know anything, and you say i don` t understand. That is very sad.

Quote:

Again, you have problems. What "one function"? why is it logically necessary that there be a single function?

Quote:

Why would disjointed worlds need to maximize something?

Again, unrelated to *. What is so hard for you to understand?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:20 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144718 wrote:
Your facts are wrong, and anything you say so far is unrelated to * warrant me to say. Why is it so hard to understand for you?
Are they ?

Again, you have problems. What "one function"?

the need to amplify the number of possibilities (complexification) implies a necessary common goal, a function to both worlds, therefore obviously a relation between them...whatever this function might be, I am not asserting what, but that such is necessary for maximizing resources like in set theory...

Why would disjointed worlds need to maximize something?
Again, unrelated to *.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:26 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
the need to amplify the number of possibilities (complexification) implies a necessary common goal, a function to both worlds, therefore obviously a relation between them...whatever this function might be, I am not asserting what, but that such is necessary for maximizing resources like in set theory...

How many times do you want me to say it? Don ` t use words you don` t understand! Set theory got nothing to do with "maximize resources", and "amplify the number of possibilities (complexification)" got nothing to do with *.
* does not commit to how the worlds are generated, or that there is a goal. What is so hard for you to understand?

---------- Post added 03-27-2010 at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote:

This is unrelated to *. * do not commit oneself to the truth of *, nor does * commit oneself to the belief of *. * asserts what are logically possibilities. "pigs can fly" is logically possible. It is not true, nor do we believe it.

The system of worlds is more "complicated" is not even true. A computer program that describes all possible worlds is more simple than a computer program that generates one world. Get it? Why is it so hard for you to understand?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:37 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144739 wrote:
How many times do you want me to say it? Don ` t use words you don` t understand! Set theory got nothing to do with "maximize resources", and "amplify the number of possibilities (complexification)" got nothing to do with *.
* does not commit to how the worlds are generated, or that there is a goal. What is so hard for you to understand?

---------- Post added 03-27-2010 at 02:48 PM ----------

(Re-edited, for the purpose of debate, this is more like it.)

---------- Post added 03-27-2010 at 02:59 PM ----------

To assert "pigs can fly" its logically possible relies on one conception of logical possibility that does not implicate necessity...
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 02:06 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

This is laughable.

* does not commit to worlds that repeat. You can have two worlds that are different, but do not repeat. Two disjointed worlds don` t have to repeat at all.
Quote:
In each case there must be an explanation

Not every question has an explanation. There are some facts that are brute facts. e.g Fundamental equations in physics do not have explanations in terms of more fundamental equations.

Quote:
A necessary common link...

Here is a little set theory for you. For elements of a set S, there is at least a property P such that for every element x in S, x has property P.

If P is the property that worlds repeat, then there is only one set.

If -p is another property, then there is another set.

* does not implies that disjointed worlds have a common property P, or -P.
Again, you manage to avoid *, and not understanding anything.

Quote:

You are the one who actually does not get anything.

You are wrong every single time from page 1 to page 14. Don` t even say i don` t get it.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 02:27 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144784 wrote:
This is laughable.

* does not commit to worlds that repeat. You can have two worlds that are different, but do not repeat. Two disjointed worlds don` t have to repeat at all.
Not every question has an explanation. There are some facts that are brute facts. e.g Fundamental equations in physics do not have explanations in terms of more fundamental equations.

Agreed. And this is why there must be a final set of all sets...

Here is a little set theory for you. For elements of a set S, there is at least a property P such that for every element x in S, x has property P.

If P is the property that worlds repeat, then there is only one set.

If -p is another property, then there is another set.

* does not implies that disjointed worlds have a common property P, or -P.
Again, you manage to avoid *, and not understanding anything.

As you said, the common property is that in each case they form a set...and I state that sets must have reasons to be sets in real world whatever that means...thus having a link.

You are wrong every single time from page 1 to page 14. Don` t even say i don` t get it.

I may be, at times, less accurate as I am not by far a mathematician I give you that, but that does not mean that what I say its wrong just for the reason that my tools might be different...

...clarification may even turn to be more complicated, but that alone in no moment, brings reason to your assumptions or wrongness to my words...that much is clear !
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:20 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

* is about logical possibilities for disjointed worlds. * does not commit to what each world might, nor might not do. There is no goal that each world tries to achieve( I already said this). A World do not need to sneak a peak at another world to achieve a goal. If they could, then they would not be disjointed.

Quote:
anscendent to each other, thus not knowing what the other one is doing, consequently they might end up repeating each other for no purpose...

* does not commit to a link. There is nothing logical necessary about a link that connects two worlds. This means, neither worlds need to "know" what the other is doing.

Quote:
if there is repeatability between worlds, that, must be necessary for some purpose..

If there are repeated disjointed worlds, then this does not at all mean there is a reason for the repeat. Like i said before, and something you fail to get. fundamental equations in physics don ` t have reasons in terms of more fundamental equations. Fundamental equations are brute facts of a particular world. Similarly, if disjointed worlds repeat, then it is a brute fact that they repeat.

Quote:
..and yes this is far more elegant then to assert it might be other wise only for the sake of chance.

Don` t tell me a particular theory is elegant, or not. You don ` t know a thing about physics, and you are telling me which theory is elegant, or which is not? Know your place.

Quote:
Agreed. And this is why there must be a final set of all sets.

Don ` t say things you obvious don` t know. In axiomatic set theory, there is no universal set. There is no "set of all sets".

Quote:
As you said, the common property is that in each case they form a set....

Is this a joke? The common property is that each element in a set has the common property. Each element can be a set according to set theory.

Quote:
and I state that sets must have reasons to be sets in real world whatever that means...thus having a link

Do you have problems reading. I just wrote that * does not commit oneself to believe that there is a common property for each worlds. Each world don` t have to share a single property at all.:nonooo:

Quote:

I may be, at times, less accurate as I am not by far a mathematician I give you that, but that does not mean that what I say its wrong just for the reason that my tools might be different...

My advice to you is: focus on the precise thesis statement. The thesis statement is *. I affirm * is true, and you disagree. Each time, you manage to bring in things you don` t know, and hope to impress me, while what you ought to do is to focus on *.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:01 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144813 wrote:
* is about logical possibilities for disjointed worlds. * does not commit to what each world might, nor might not do. There is no goal that each world tries to achieve( I already said this). A World do not need to sneak a peak at another world to achieve a goal. If they could, then they would not be disjointed.

"Walking forward" is already the next goal of a world, its becoming and causal historical process...if a variable has information on another variable there is a coordination of purpose for both, this to my view forms sets...if AB therefore AB
* does not commit to a link. There is nothing logical necessary about a link that connects two worlds. This means, neither worlds need to "know" what the other is doing.
If there are repeated disjointed worlds, then this does not at all mean there is a reason for the repeat. Like i said before, and something you fail to get. fundamental equations in physics don ` t have reasons in terms of more fundamental equations. Fundamental equations are brute facts of a particular world. Similarly, if disjointed worlds repeat, then it is a brute fact that they repeat.
Don` t tell me a particular theory is elegant, or not. You don ` t know a thing about physics, and you are telling me which theory is elegant, or which is not? Know your place.
Don ` t say things you obvious don` t know. In axiomatic set theory, there is no universal set. There is no "set of all sets".

So I suppose the sentence, the set of sets, makes no sense for you ? right...

Is this a joke? The common property is that each element in a set has the common property. Each element can be a set according to set theory.

did I said any different ??? Both are worlds remember ?

Do you have problems reading. I just wrote that * does not commit oneself to believe that there is a common property for each worlds. Each world don` t have to share a single property at all.:nonooo:
My advice to you is: focus on the precise thesis statement. The thesis statement is *. I affirm * is true, and you disagree. Each time, you manage to bring in things you don` t know, and hope to impress me, while what you ought to do is to focus on *.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:06 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
what is a cirkel with 365 1/4 degrees ?

5 1/4 Day left to lunar Year

0128.0 Hours
7680.0Laughing Minut's