A completed theory of everything!

TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 09:22 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Quote:

How did * implies two worlds need to be coordinate for a purpose? Are you tired of making up stuff?

Quote:
...if it does not know forming a set its merely theoretical hypothesis.

Who does not know?

Quote:
.., without being in speculation...

Can disjointed worlds talk to one another? What the hell are you smoking?

Quote:

What don` t i get? Your ignorance? According to you, worlds can talk, and can work together to achieve some goal. No wonder you have problems understand, because the universe is distracting you.

Quote:
)

Each world would have the property of being a world. If all you are saying is that all the disjointed worlds have the property of being a world, then i can concede to that. What i do not concede is this common property( ie: property of being a world) is a "function". That is just crazy to me.

Quote:
I am not saying there is a reason for one or another, but there is a reason for one to be true !

Makes no sense at all.

Quote:

You are saying that two worlds share the common property of being a world. This does not at all tell us anything about *.

Quote:

The fact of the matter is that you don` t know much of anything you talk about. I am telling you what you already know.

Quote:
So I suppose the sentence, the set of sets, makes no sense for you ? right...

Do you have problem understanding what i write? Set theory do not allow universal set to exist. There is no "set of all sets", and thus, it is not part of set theory.

Quote:
did I said any different ??? Both are worlds remember ?

You bring in set theory. In set theory, each element of a set is a set. Is a set a world? How the hell do i know? Remember, you bring in set theory. I am just telling you how ridiculous it is.

Quote:

I wonder why your are obsessed with things forming sets. Why is it so hard for you to imagine a bunch of things that do not share any common property?

Quote:

Just don` t write about things you don` t know.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 10:46 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;144960 wrote:
How did * implies two worlds need to be coordinate for a purpose? Are you tired of making up stuff?

...they exist...

Who does not know?

A "World" has or has not information on other "World"...in fact they form a bigger World...

Can disjointed worlds talk to one another? What the hell are you smoking?
What don` t i get? Your ignorance? According to you, worlds can talk, and can work together to achieve some goal. No wonder you have problems understand, because the universe is distracting you.
Each world would have the property of being a world. If all you are saying is that all the disjointed worlds have the property of being a world, then i can concede to that. What i do not concede is this common property( ie: property of being a world) is a "function". That is just crazy to me.
Makes no sense at all.
You are saying that two worlds share the common property of being a world. This does not at all tell us anything about *.

Really ? I think I already make that clear, right above !

The fact of the matter is that you don` t know much of anything you talk about. I am telling you what you already know.

Are you trying to hypnotize-me ? Very Happy

Do you have problem understanding what i write? Set theory do not allow universal set to exist. There is no "set of all sets", and thus, it is not part of set theory.
You bring in set theory. In set theory, each element of a set is a set. Is a set a world? How the hell do i know? Remember, you bring in set theory. I am just telling you how ridiculous it is.

...if it can carry properties, yes it is !!! Do you really find it ridiculous ?!?
...uhum, I wonder...

I wonder why your are obsessed with things forming sets. Why is it so hard for you to imagine a bunch of things that do not share any common property?

Because if so, they would be so largely transcendent to each other, to the point they could not be a bunch of things in a sentence on them...its actually, quite easy to get, seriously ! :cool:

Just don` t write about things you don` t know.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 04:37 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
"...in fact they form a bigger World...

Where does * implies 2 worlds form a third world? More of you irrational thinking.

Quote:
A "World" has or has not information on other "World

You seem to imply that worlds can talk with one another. now, that is funny.

Quote:
This kind of approach on a metaphorical use of a word does not make go away the fact that 2 entities may share information on each other condition, including knowing that any can carry properties, thus being an acknowledgeable world,

This is mystical thinking. You think disjointed worlds can "communicate". What is the matter with you?

Quote:

You are saying disjointed worlds can communicate with one another, but this is a contradiction. disjointed world cannot by definition have any causal contact with one another. It is not a "low comment". I am telling you that you are logically contradicting yourself. Yes, everyone is laugh at you. How the hell can you make such mistakes?

Quote:

You know nothing about set theory. If x, and y are elements of S. How exactly does x communicate information with y ?

Quote:
Do you have an argument or have you run out of ideas ?

Are you inventing your own set theory? How does elements in a set communicate with one another? I guess i don` t have that much ideas, because unlike you, i don` t invent new math.

Quote:

A "function" is has a explicit meaning in mathematics. A function is a mapping between domain, and co-domain. It is also used to identify isomorphic structures in mathematics.

I concede that a world has the property of being a world, but not the property of being a "function".

Quote:

A "world" is not a "function". For god sake, check the dictionary. I am speechless by how you use words.

Quote:
So I guess what you are saying is that being a set its not sufficient criteria to belong to a bigger set,

Wrong. A set can be an element of a larger set.

Quote:

A set of cats is not a element of itself, since it is not a cat, but a set.

Quote:
...if it can carry properties, yes it is !!! Do you really find it ridiculous ?!?
...uhum, I wonder...

You wonder about how it ridiculous it is? If so, then i agree.
Quote:

Because if so, they would be so largely transcendent to each other, to the point they could not be a bunch of things in a sentence on them...its actually, quite easy to get, seriously !

This makes no sense at all. "bunch of things in a sentence on them" is not readable. It is easy to write in non-complete sentences. Yes.

Quote:

From what it appears, you have nothing to say anymore.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:09 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;145103 wrote:
Where does * implies 2 worlds form a third world? More of you irrational thinking.

You seem to imply that worlds can talk with one another. now, that is funny.

This is mystical thinking. You think disjointed worlds can "communicate". What is the matter with you?

You are saying disjointed worlds can communicate with one another, but this is a contradiction. disjointed world cannot by definition have any causal contact with one another. It is not a "low comment". I am telling you that you are logically contradicting yourself. Yes, everyone is laugh at you. How the hell can you make such mistakes?

You know nothing about set theory. If x, and y are elements of S. How exactly does x communicate information with y ?

Are you inventing your own set theory? How does elements in a set communicate with one another? I guess i don` t have that much ideas, because unlike you, i don` t invent new math.

A "function" is has a explicit meaning in mathematics. A function is a mapping between domain, and co-domain. It is also used to identify isomorphic structures in mathematics.

I concede that a world has the property of being a world, but not the property of being a "function".

A "world" is not a "function". For god sake, check the dictionary. I am speechless by how you use words.

Wrong. A set can be an element of a larger set.

A set of cats is not a element of itself, since it is not a cat, but a set.

You wonder about how it ridiculous it is? If so, then i agree.

This makes no sense at all. "bunch of things in a sentence on them" is not readable. It is easy to write in non-complete sentences. Yes.

From what it appears, you have nothing to say anymore.

---------- Post added 03-28-2010 at 08:20 AM ----------

...next time look at the comas when you read worlds, there is A WORLD, an that was the point of the whole thread reply that I have been giving you...

Let me just ad this, you are indeed as mediocre as they come !
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 01:26 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Every set has a meta set which represents the potential of relations between its members, thus for a set of ten variables the potential is one hundred ...the true nature of each member in the set is established by the sum of the potential of its relations, with the others (hipper-object) consequently relating it to the meta-set inducted in the set...in this way, the set is not just a group, but the set is all specific orders in the meta set, which represents the universe of sets, or the true potential of that set...

The nature of each variable in a set, necessarily implies the presence of the Whole in itself, thus being a function to it, regarding the specific order in which appears among its pairs in one of its possible sequences...such accounts for "history of dynamic" suggested in the set...

...there you have it, its not finished as I am no mathematician, and it probably needs some attention...but the idea is there and is worth developing... :cool:
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 01:31 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

I am speechless. Before, i thought you were just bad at study. Now, i think you are a crack. You know what a crack is? A "crack" is someone that sell ideas to university professors, because they think they solve the mystery of the universe. People like you are always funny. Maybe, next time, you can combine yoga, and set theory together!

Quote:
and yes it makes him a function in the Whole, instead of a true singular...actually introduces the concept of perspective in set Theory...But

Can you learn to write? What the hell are you talking about? What the hell is "function in the whole". I suppose you got an F in your English class.

Quote:
you are just to dumb to get it !!! Its your problem not mine .

The fact is:

1. you think disjointed worlds can communicated, but this is clearly a logical contradiction since disjointed worlds can not have no causal contact.

2. You think elements of a set can "communicated" like people. That is funny. It is like saying since there is a set of all chairs, and tables, then now, my chair, and my table can talk to one another so that don` t fall down. Like i said, what the hell are you smoking?

Quote:
Actually this is the centre of my entire hard deterministic meta-dialectical thinking, and there are clues to it in almost all of my posts in this Forum...

Write clearly, please! What the crap do you mean by "meta-dialectical thinking".

Quote:

....oh, and the itself that you were referring to is being a set of cats...notions of plural and singular have to change... as everything can be a plural, and every plural can turn to be a singular depending on axis perspective direction, (function) to the Whole !!!

This is another of your unreadable sentences. I don ` t know what you are talking about, because you are not writing in English.

Quote:

..next time look at the comas when you read worlds, there is A WORLD, an that was the point of the whole thread reply that I have been giving you.........
Let me just ad this, you are indeed as mediocre as they come !

I can ` t read your writing. The more emotional you are, the more irrational you become, and the less readable you become to me.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 01:34 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
...stop making poor comment and read my last post...and no, I am not shamed by trying to solve a problem on my own terms !
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 02:12 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;145226 wrote:
...stop making poor comment and read my last post...and no, I am not shamed by trying to solve a problem on my own terms !

I am not trying to avoid your quotes. I honestly don` t understand your English.

Sorry, i still think revising set theory because you like it is retarded.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 03:30 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
So you honestly think theres nothing worth looking into my perspective to what set theory should look at ?
if so, explain why not, if you don't mind... or do you only have opiniom to state what is known already, or to mock someone else's ideas ?
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 04:31 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;145288 wrote:
So you honestly think theres nothing worth looking into my perspective to what set theory should look at ?

Unlike you, i don` t make up words to express what i like. I don ` t make up areas of mathematics just to prove a point. Do you know how crazy it is to make up math to prove a point? It is like reinventing multiplication so that 1+3=3 so that you don ` t have to pay a dollar more for parking. It is ridiculous. If you want to revise set theory, then publish a paper in mathematics. What the hell is wrong?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 04:51 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;145302 wrote:
Unlike you, i don` t make up words to express what i like. I don ` t make up areas of mathematics just to prove a point. Do you know how crazy it is to make up math to prove a point? It is like reinventing multiplication so that 1+3=3 so that you don ` t have to pay a dollar more for parking. It is ridiculous. If you want to revise set theory, then publish a paper in mathematics. I am beginning to think there is something wrong with you.

No! the idea that the whole is responsible for the nature of its parts is quite logical. if you think that the reason was to proof something to you check in previous tthreads were I express the same idea.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:15 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;145311 wrote:
No! the idea that the whole is responsible for the nature of its parts is quite logical. if you think that the reason was to proof something to you check in previous tthreads were I express the same idea.

"whole is responsible for the nature of its parts is quite logical" does not make sense in set theory, if it make sense at all. If you want to change set theory to fit your purpose, then write a research paper. Don` t bother me with it.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:27 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;145317 wrote:
"whole is responsible for the nature of its parts is quite logical" does not make sense in set theory, if it make sense at all. If you want to change set theory to fit your purpose, then write a research paper. Don` t bother me with it.

it certainly is pointeless to continue with someone like you.
Point made, point taken, goodbye!
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:29 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;145320 wrote:
it certainly is pointeless to continue with someone like you.
Point made, point taken, goodbye!

I bet it is not as pointless as talking to a person that would change mathematics to prove a point.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:50 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;145324 wrote:
I bet it is not as pointless as talking to a person that would change mathematics to prove a point.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 09:56 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;145337 wrote:
Are you a frustrated complete idiot ?

No, but i bet you are.

Quote:

You write: "whole is responsible for the nature of its parts is quite logical"

This shows either how little you know set theory, or it shows how you would revise set theory to suit your needs. It both case, you prove my point about you.

Quote:
..I am done with you, actually seen you for who you are, I should have long time ago !

you are unreadable, overly vague, and never focus on the main thesis. You ought to give me some credit for being with you this long.
Quote:

..You could not even fill the place of a book keeper, a guardian of knowledge, imagine a think tank...

You make no sense here. I don` t think i want to be a book keeper, but i am sure to be better than you in philosophy.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 07:34 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;145400 wrote:
No, but i bet you are.

You write: "whole is responsible for the nature of its parts is quite logical"

This shows either how little you know set theory, or it shows how you would revise set theory to suit your needs. It both case, you prove my point about you.

you are unreadable, overly vague, and never focus on the main thesis. You ought to give me some credit for being with you this long.

You make no sense here. I don` t think i want to be a book keeper, but i am sure to be better than you in philosophy.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 03:37 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

wrong! For X to be the referent of 'X' do not require X be in some "common space/time frame"

Quote:

This is horrible writing. If you are suggesting that there need to be a "space-time structure" to refer, than you are mistaken. It is a known fact among academic philosophy that if abstract objects exist, then they are not in space-time. This is enough to show that not everything need to be in space-time. Similarly, examples are given by David lewis` s modal realism. Counterfactual statements are made true by referring to worlds that are disjointed.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 11:00 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;146071 wrote:
wrong! For X to be the referent of 'X' do not require X be in some "common space/time frame"

This is horrible writing. If you are suggesting that there need to be a "space-time structure" to refer, than you are mistaken. It is a known fact among academic philosophy that if abstract objects exist, then they are not in space-time. This is enough to show that not everything need to be in space-time. Similarly, examples are given by David lewis` s modal realism. Counterfactual statements are made true by referring to worlds that are disjointed.

---------- Post added 03-30-2010 at 01:00 PM ----------

Plus...

On the "referebility" of abstract objects:

Quote:
perhaps no real reference to abstract objects is made:

- fictional discourse
- pretend reference
- referential terms are used only within the system (Carnap), need not necessarily refer
- 'referential' terms are in fact not referential
- referential terms do not in fact refer to abstract objects, but to concrete ones (e.g. the number of
planets)
http://semantics.univ-paris1.fr/pdf/fmolt_referenceobjetsen1.pdf

---------- Post added 03-30-2010 at 01:12 PM ----------

TuringEquivalent

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 01:55 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

Your writing is unfocused. I am only going to comment on your idea that we cannot refer to things not in space-time. I gave you two examples that are otherwise.

e.g 1:

1) If Abstract objects exist, then Abstract objects do not exist in space-time.

Note that 1 is an analytic statement. Just by the definition of what is to be
"abstract object".
Abstract Objects (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Abstract object - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note also that 1 is universally agreed by all philosophers. This has a lot do with the notion of "exist" that occur in 1. Most philosophers do not think "exist" is a predicate.

e.g 2:

David lewis uses modal realism to solve problems in modal logic.

For statements of the form:

2. It is possible that gore won the election.

Lewis frame 2 into:

3. There is a possible world W, such that in W, gore won the election.

Note that Modal realism is the claim that all logically possible worlds exist. They are disjointed worlds. Statement 3 shows that we can refer to a possible world that are disjointed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eg 1 shows that there are objects that exist not in space-time. They are namely, abstract objects.

Eg2 shows that we can meaningful talk about worlds that are disjointed.