A completed theory of everything!

north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 02:26 pm
@Night Ripper,
the reason the Universe exists is because energy and matter can never not exist

otherwise we get into absolute nothing , which leads to absolute nothing , which leads to no change in absolute nothing for infinity
xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 02:40 pm
@north,
north;143176 wrote:

otherwise we get into absolute nothing , which leads to absolute nothing , which leads to no change in absolute nothing for infinity
So why say it started 13 billion years ago?
north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 02:55 pm
@xris,
Quote:
Originally Posted by north http://www.philosophyforum.com/images/PHBlue/buttons/viewpost.gif

xris;143184 wrote:
So why say it started 13 billion years ago?

because mainstream astronomy and most astrophysists can't think out of the box of 100 yrs ago

xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:01 pm
@north,
north;143191 wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by north http://www.philosophyforum.com/images/PHBlue/buttons/viewpost.gif

because mainstream astronomy and most astrophysists can't think out of the box of 100 yrs ago

but some astrophysists are taking Cosmic Plasmas more seriously

http://plasmascience.net/tpu/TheUniverse/.html
Whats serious about inventing alternative theories without abiding by the laws of observation. Why not conclude the pink unicorn created the universe from green cheese, you have no more proof of any alternative, than my unicorn. I will ask again why measure the universe when we cant decide on what nothing is?
north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:05 pm
@xris,
www.TheUniverse

try this site

www.plasmauniverse.com

plasmauniverse.info/

try the last address it got me to TheUniverse in google which is where I wanted you to go

the other two may work or not

( I save the original in my favorites , and it works ) but I'll be darned if I can get the address from the site its self

frustrating
xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:18 pm
@north,
north;143198 wrote:
www.TheUniverse

try this site

www.plasmauniverse.com

plasmauniverse.info/
I cant stand vague unknown ponderous links. Do your best without them please. No conjecture, the scientific journal are full of them.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:20 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;143116 wrote:
If two universe are entangle as in a quantum mechanical multiverse, i don ` t see how they are dispointed universes at all. The effects one make in one universe would have a direct effect on the other, so this seem to implies that they have causal relation with one another. How is that disjointed? Also, they are are entangled, would that not mean there is a single wavefunction that represent the two entangled worlds. If so, then this wavefunction is one thing. How is this disjointed?
0 Replies

north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:30 pm
@xris,
xris;143205 wrote:
I cant stand vague unknown ponderous links. Do your best without them please. No conjecture, the scientific journal are full of them.

the Cosmic Plasma theory was around even in Einsteins day , it was just too complicated

basically the Cosmic Plasma theory states that galaxies produce proto galaxies
xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:39 pm
@north,
north;143218 wrote:
the Cosmic Plasma theory was around even in Einsteins day , it was just too complicated

There are scores of theories but none are capable of scrutiny. Pin your flag to one and give it your best shot.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:58 pm
@Night Ripper,
Night Ripper;143172 wrote:
That the universe exists for no reason seems to be the conservative answer. Going back to the earlier analogy for what the world rests on, while it may seem amazing that the world rests on nothing, it would be even more amazing if it rested on an elephant and a turtle which themselves rested on nothing. At some point you just have to accept that something exists without reason.
Night Ripper

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:07 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;143247 wrote:

Reasons are things people have. I have a reason to go to the store, to get milk. Apples don't need to have reasons to fall from trees, they just do.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:08 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:11 pm
@xris,
Quote:

xris;143229 wrote:
There are scores of theories but none are capable of scrutiny. Pin your flag to one and give it your best shot.

have I not already done this ? I have
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:12 pm
@Night Ripper,
Night Ripper;143257 wrote:
Reasons are things people have. I have a reason to go to the store, to get milk. Apples don't need to have reasons to fall from trees, they just do.

---------- Post added 03-24-2010 at 05:23 PM ----------

For you reason is in mind, for some in God, and for me, in Everything...(and minds are not needed to it, at least not the type of minds that we can conceive)
north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:27 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;143259 wrote:
Of course, in order to be so it cannot truly move, grow or shrink, and has to be completely Determined...(Time and Space are not what they seam)

true

time is a measured movement produced by the interaction(s) of matter , time is not a real physical entity

and space goes hand in hand with the existence of something , material things

Quote:

done

[/QUOTE]
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:28 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I find it all amazing, how concepts revolve round and around...the presumption of Conscientiousness and Reason reduced to the Human...anyway, such is life...

---------- Post added 03-24-2010 at 05:33 PM ----------

north;143276 wrote:
true

time is a measured movement produced by the interaction(s) of matter , time is not a real physical entity

and space goes hand in hand with the existence of something , material things

done

north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:35 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;143280 wrote:
I find it all amazing, how concepts revolve round and around...the presumption of Conscientiousness and Reason reduced to the Human...anyway, such is life...

---------- Post added 03-24-2010 at 05:33 PM ----------

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:43 pm
@north,
north;143290 wrote:
understanding of the Universe
north

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:48 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
understanding of the Universe

Fil. Albuquerque;143293 wrote:

true on both accounts
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:48 pm
@xris,
xris;143160 wrote:
So whose being metaphysical, you or me?

No. I am just giving a stupid respond to a stupid question. I do that. I am only human.

---------- Post added 03-24-2010 at 05:57 PM ----------

Fil. Albuquerque;143210 wrote:

Say what? There is nothing is the quantum multiverse case that exclude disjoint multiverses. This comes from your own misunderstanding. The quantum mechanics universes are all part of difference branches of the wave function for the evolution of the universe or multiverse. If you have two disjointed universes, then they must at least not be described by the same physics equation.

---------- Post added 03-24-2010 at 05:59 PM ----------

north;143261 wrote:
Quote:

A stupid question only merits a stupid respond.