meaning is God.

Fido

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 07:44 am
@validity,
validity wrote:
:a-ok: nice...

An answer is a pause in thinking.

An answer is the paws in digging...

You do know I could do this non-sense endlessly... Every answer is a question...There is no end, but only beinnings...The object of thought is thought....Life is not product, but process...
0 Replies

firavia

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 03:37 pm
@Ola,
I can tell you what is the meaning of life according to my belief but I would not be doing philosophy .
Philosophy is the anatomy of truth and the only principle or the only tool you should hold is the statement that say's Truth is not a singularity , it is relative according to itself , it is hologramed.

God is the meaning,,,well the word "meaning" must mean "the goal" by the author of this thread.
God is the meaning of everything and we are the product of God's work , so we are a part of the meaning .

whatever you call God , we are a part of this nomination , the fragment of a whole has never been self-conscious of the whole , we are not supposed to know what is our meaning , but we are very aware that we exist , and existence certainely has meaning , supreme it is or not .
0 Replies