How Russia Can Scr*w Us All.

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:16 pm
@xris,
xris;146793 wrote:
Marat you fail to realise that your ideals are not your leaders. You judge us, we judge you, by governments not its people. I dont like a government arrogant enough to think it can send an assassin to murder in my capital. That's cold war tactics and thinking, those in your government trained by those morals. Gas at the moment is your lever to keep us quite and ignore your outrages. I dont dislike Russians but your government is not exactly the image of a true democracy. You have disgusting images of a billionaires building yachts the size of aircraft carriers while its peasants barely survive..You have more czars to eliminate, now than you ever had before the revolution.

Russian lived in the USSR worse Estonians, Poles, Ukrainians, Kazakhs. Very badly. People of 20 hours stood in queues. Numbers wrote down on cards. It is not enough of those who loved the USSR in Russia. I like my new country. I not against international trade. Why you - the foreigner so rich Russian fools irritate? If they commit crimes and mock at your justice are problems of your laws and your police. And us it does not concern. It is a lot of criminals and among Europeans. Or all Aryans - supermans and sacred? Strange philosophy at "new left wing"! :poke-eye:
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:41 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;146805 wrote:
Russian lived in the USSR worse Estonians, Poles, Ukrainians, Kazakhs. Very badly. People of 20 hours stood in queues. Numbers wrote down on cards. It is not enough of those who loved the USSR in Russia. I like my new country. I not against international trade. Why you - the foreigner so rich Russian fools irritate? If they commit crimes and mock at your justice are problems of your laws and your police. And us it does not concern. It is a lot of criminals and among Europeans. Or all Aryans - supermans and sacred? Strange philosophy at "new left wing"! :poke-eye:
Irritate me , they cause me to feel something but not irritation.It does not concern you? well it should or you are just as guilty. If thats your moral perspective, I admire your honesty but I dont admire you.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:57 pm
@xris,
Dear Marat,

I do not know what state you are living, but your areaal is one of the richest grounds on Earth. I looked at averages and the Temp. is a lttle low in summer for growing profitable products. In Western Countries we use more glass-houses. Mondial this Time around I am afraid.

YUou could sell / expotrt food ! And you don't have to stand in line. I remember Moskou, but then it was all new. Now I am used to stand in line, being refused or arrested.

The West is a fiction-in-Time. Past. Mondial. Future.

Yes we Khan !

Pepijn Sweep
Mondain
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 03:04 pm
@xris,
xris;146819 wrote:
Irritate me , they cause me to feel something but not irritation.It does not concern you? well it should or you are just as guilty. If thats your moral perspective, I admire your honesty but I dont admire you.

The behaviour of oligarchs in EU proves, as your "democratic" justice is not ideal. That who has billions dollars the demigod? Why you have not seized them, did not judge, have not punished? Why you complain to their puppets in Russia? It is a weakness sign. Force can manage justice only. What for to you 700 billions - military budget if you cannot win 3 - 4 foreign oligarchs? Why in the USA they are very quiet? Because Yankees will not think and ache. They it is thrown out from the country or will put in prison. And you not be chickens!
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 02:06 am
@Marat phil,
We Dutch are no chickens. We export chickens. Remember that next time you put your teeth in one. Think of the cash coming Our way.

Do you count your Russian billionairs on a Anglo-Saxon scale, or do you use the Continental counting ?

Pepijn Sweep
Magister Ox:lol:

---------- Post added 04-01-2010 at 01:15 AM ----------

Marat;146762 wrote:
"When a Russian government official comes to my country and assassinates a resident of the UK, it has implications. Don't you understand, trust is hard to imagine. We need to trade but it is done with caution".

Really? U.K. buy KSA oil = U.K. pay Al Kaida.
9. 11. 2001 this is not street crime. Bin Laden
kill your brothers for your money. KSA pay
all islamic terrorists of the World.

Why you trust terrorists? You think they from
you depend? It not so. They will not suffer if you
enter against them sanctions. They own the
property in the West.

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
Turn on your own suppressors. It's not Europe against Russia, geografically Russia is part of Europe, like Turkey. We are interested in parts, not the whole shady economy of the former SU. Personally I think the EU is big enough, I can't tell you the Names of the Members any more. Is Danzig back with EU yet ?:shocked:

---------- Post added 04-01-2010 at 01:24 AM ----------

xris;146793 wrote:
Marat you fail to realise that your ideals are not your leaders. You judge us, we judge you, by governments not its people. I dont like a government arrogant enough to think it can send an assassin to murder in my capital. That's cold war tactics and thinking, those in your government trained by those morals. Gas at the moment is your lever to keep us quite and ignore your outrages. I dont dislike Russians but your government is not exactly the image of a true democracy. You have disgusting images of a billionaires building yachts the size of aircraft carriers while its peasants barely survive..You have more czars to eliminate, now than you ever had before the revolution.

I do not like eliminating Csars, Presidents or anyone. Further Speaking of the Russian Federation is another thing entirely then speaking about Russia itself. Without it's depending on the Federation, Russia would be worse off. To the west it would be better to relate directly without the Russians. Stimulate local government. Oil & Gaz wil flow and no Money for Russia. Yust a pipi-line through Sarahs back-yard wil do the trick.

Pepijn Sweep
Magister Machiavelli
Il Principe * :bigsmile:
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 05:43 am
@No0ne,
In Russia the neoconservative government. They pursue a policy of social-darvinism. We do not require depending on gas and oil incomes. Everyone should rely only on himself, instead of on the social programs or oil&gas dollars. If you weak - you die.
Arjuna

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 06:45 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;147028 wrote:
In Russia the neoconservative government. They pursue a policy of social-darvinism. We do not require depending on gas and oil incomes. Everyone should rely only on himself, instead of on the social programs or oil&gas dollars. If you weak - you die.
What about religion in Russia? Is the effect of the USSR still felt when it comes to religion, or is it gone? Is the Russian Orthodox Church still functioning?

My only contact with Russia is books and Americans of Russian descent... often they're partly Italian. Lasagna and Cabbage for Christmas.
Marat phil

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 08:09 am
@Arjuna,
Arjuna;147040 wrote:
What about religion in Russia? Is the effect of the USSR still felt when it comes to religion, or is it gone? Is the Russian Orthodox Church still functioning?
My only contact with Russia is books and Americans of Russian descent... often they're partly Italian. Lasagna and Cabbage for Christmas.

Russian Orthodox Church is reconstruct. But middle class and rich not visit in church. Many different sects and confidential religious groups. Many generations were brought up in atheism. It is a part of our culture. People do not know the bible. Do not celebrate Christmas. Only New Year. I go to church, but discussion about religion and about God with other people is almost impossible. If to you of 20 years and you the religious person - you loser. But I hope that the religion will revive. Neoconservatives government obviously revive Russian Orthodox Church.
Arjuna

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 10:00 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;147072 wrote:
Russian Orthodox Church is reconstruct. But middle class and rich not visit in church. Many different sects and confidential religious groups. Many generations were brought up in atheism. It is a part of our culture. People do not know the bible. Do not celebrate Christmas. Only New Year. I go to church, but discussion about religion and about God with other people is almost impossible. If to you of 20 years and you the religious person - you loser. But I hope that the religion will revive. Neoconservatives government obviously revive Russian Orthodox Church.
I read once that there was some link between present-day communism and christianity?

So religion is more a thing of poor people?

Here, there is a rift between a somewhat religious middle class and the more educated people. It's said though, that's there's a trend appearing on university campuses: young people more drawn to adopting religious identity. They don't fear being laughed at, as their parents might have.

Some are watching this to see how it evolves... what it means.

But when you say Russian Church is a reconstruct... you mean they are taking images from the past and applying them to life today? It always seemed to me that Christianity had nothing to say to help with the Cold War. Christianity didn't prepare us for it and didn't support us in dealing with the effects. To grow up thinking we, as a species are doomed to destroy ourselves.

What drew you to Christianity?
Marat phil

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 10:46 am
@Arjuna,
Arjuna;147095 wrote:
I read once that there was some link between present-day communism and christianity?

So religion is more a thing of poor people?

This is true. Communism and christianity similar. Nietzshe said communism is religion of modern slaves and the lowest classes. The communism was religion. Christians trust in a miracle of the Second Coming. Communists trust in Golden age of communism. It is belief in the Miracle. The strict morals are both in Christianity and in Marx and Lenin's doctrine. Marx is the prophet. Lenin is the Messiah, as the Christ. There are martyrs are heroes of revolution.
The nazism (for exemple) did not operate private life of the person. Therefore nazism not religion.
And the Christianity and communism wished to change a human nature. Therefore the communism is ugly and false religion.
Communists per 1920 destroyed institutes of Russian Orthodox Church. They let out even magazines "Atheists", "the Militant atheist". Why they so did? To create new religion, it is necessary to destroy the old religion.

Arjuna;147095 wrote:
But when you say Russian Church is a reconstruct... you mean they are taking images from the past and applying them to life today? It always seemed to me that Christianity had nothing to say to help with the Cold War. Christianity didn't prepare us for it and didn't support us in dealing with the effects. To grow up thinking we, as a species are doomed to destroy ourselves.

What drew you to Christianity?

Cold War was work by Communists party and Americans. But Russian people and my parents did not know that live during an "epoch of Cold War". To us spoke nothing about foreign policy or threat of an attack of USA. On the TV showed only ballet. In 1946 - 1991 we did not consider Americans - enemies therefore - that did not know anything about America. But now, when people have understood that Americans hate us, many too become aggressive.
The religion now in Russia is business of a personal choice. I became believers, to that-that have seen transfer on TV about Saint Malachy and Michel Nostradamus prophecies. Almost casually. Then began to study the Bible.
0 Replies