How Russia Can Scr*w Us All.

No0ne

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 03:05 pm
Would the prime minister of russia make a pipe line to europe and then fund a terrorist attack on saudi arabia and other middle eastern oil production that fuels many countries in europe and therefore making most of europe turn to russia for oil, and therefore increase russia's world political power in the europe nations while also giving a cripling blow to the U.S. and all other nation's that are dependent on middle east oil?

Its a great way to become the head super power of the world, and lower every super power nation on the face of the world to a third world nation...

It would also make a great political movie:rolleyes:

[Moderator edit: thread moved to more appropriate forum. jgw]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,224 • Replies: 49
No top replies

Khethil

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 03:11 pm
@No0ne,
... a distinct possibility!

Of all the sources of a Nation's Power, wielding control over other nation's resources is of the most powerful.

Yea... perhaps a mini-series
0 Replies

ariciunervos

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 03:54 pm
@No0ne,
They already got Europe by the balls with their natural gas monopoly.
Aesculapius

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 05:26 pm
@ariciunervos,
That would be horrible, yet awesome (because they'd actually do it).

But do you think Russia would have the money and resources to pull it off?

Because if they do, then it's quite likely that that could happen in reality...
Joe

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:48 am
@Aesculapius,
All this would be grounds for more war. how fun.
0 Replies

sarek

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 03:58 pm
@No0ne,
Poetin is not above such behaviour. He is systematically intimidating all the new nations that have formed out of the ashes of the old Soviet Union and has already tried to do the same to Western Europe.
Poetin or his clique has also been suspected of involvement in several asassinations or attempted asassinations of political enemies(by poison and even by radioactive elements no less).
You bet European leaders are scared of him.
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:36 am
@No0ne,
[SIZE="4"]It is fair trade. You want oil of Saudi Arabia? Buy. You do not want Russian oil? Do not buy. What your problems?

Russia is liberal and free democracy. Saudi Arabia is the totalitarian nazi Islamic double-faced country. Ben Laden - the Saudi lord. You like Kingdom Saudi Arabia? Russia does not impose you the goods.
[/SIZE]
0 Replies

pondfish

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:15 am
@No0ne,
Only people who screws HUMANITY is jews. No one else. Every one is a pawn in their spider web. No one can escape. Even god can not escape. They are born sadists!.
Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:23 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;146554 wrote:
Only people who screws HUMANITY is jews. No one else. Every one is a pawn in their spider web. No one can escape. Even god can not escape. They are born sadists!.

Jews is [SIZE="4"]supernation[/SIZE]. No russians, no americans, no chinas. This is God's nation. :Glasses:
0 Replies

pondfish

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:38 am
@No0ne,
Ya? Jews will kill all humanity if they get a chance. They did it everywhere in the past 2000 years.

Why muslims are violent? They mirrored jews religion added few more stuff. Voila.

Jews-muslims is a perpetual WAR. It can't end and will not end unless one die off completely...

Then jews will split... everything has to come to an end.

Religion is evil anyway.
Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:54 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;146560 wrote:
Ya? Jews will kill all humanity if they get a chance. They did it everywhere in the past 2000 years.

Where your logic? What for to kill all people of the World?
[SIZE="5"]What for ?[/SIZE]
:thats-enough:
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:09 am
@Marat phil,
Marat, will U finish your list of the terribly spoiled and decadent Russian elite, or shall we do it ?

In my life I have only met a few Russians and I woul have to keep it that way. Ever watched tennis ? May-be some sports will do you good. Nice to live in Russia Minor now, but it has little to do with it's origins. We in western Europe charge double to wealthy tourists. Since every Russian wants to be recognized as being wealthy we get back our gaz-money and more.

How much Russia lost in last capitalist crises ? Europe is no longer a monetary Union, but a Federation with a single leader and a Commander-in-Chief for the European forces.

Russian elite, be it communist or whatever, is repulsive. I wish the Jews and Palestinians would leave eachother alone and turn to the real suckers of livelyhood. Damn your bourgeois class and learn to work.

Pepijn Sweep
True to Romanov's
Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:35 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;146579 wrote:
Marat, will U finish your list of the terribly spoiled and decadent Russian elite, or shall we do it ?
How much Russia lost in last capitalist crises ?

Russian 20 century history - is [SIZE="3"]ONE BIG CRISES[/SIZE]. We have adapted. We are very strong. The riches are time + freedom. If there will be no destructive wars, in 100 years Russia will be riche as EU. I think so :phone:

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 05:42 AM ----------

poverty - is war. Cold war - 200 millions people (Russia) war against 2000 millions people (West + allians).
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:54 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146584 wrote:
Russian 20 century history - is ONE BIG CRISES. We have adapted. We are very strong. The riches are time + freedom. If there will be no destructive wars, in 100 years Russia will be riche as EU. I think so :phone:

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 05:42 AM ----------

poverty - is war. Cold war - 200 millions people (Russia) war against 2000 millions people (West + allians).
In a hundred years Russia and the world will have no oil or gas but the rich barstwards will still be dictating to us peasants. Rebellion will be a necessity.

Tell me when I meet Russians on holiday why do they not queue and why do some, Moscovites, appear to try and be more rude than the Germans.
pondfish

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:14 am
@No0ne,
Jews killed one million innocent russians under stalin!. They trapped the hitler and paid money both side of the war so they win ultimately.

Jew running shadow govt in the world. It is very clear. Even israel can humiliate american president , OBAMA can do a ****.

It shows who has the power in the world. Obama is just a puppet. All gentiles are puppets in Greater Jewish empire. All gentiles will be used as labour.
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:17 am
@xris,
xris;146589 wrote:
In a hundred years Russia and the world will have no oil or gas but the rich barstwards will still be dictating to us peasants. Rebellion will be a necessity.

look:
The Ultimate Resource II: People, Materials, and Environment
(empero Nero's forum)

xris;146589 wrote:
Tell me when I meet Russians on holiday why do they not queue and why do some, Moscovites, appear to try and be more rude than the Germans.

...... It is a rhetorical question? :brickwall:
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:39 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146595 wrote:
look:
The Ultimate Resource II: People, Materials, and Environment
(empero Nero's forum)

...... It is a rhetorical question? :brickwall:
The link is pure American right wing propaganda, when you live on a small island you appreciate how natural resources are finite. I wish they were right, we would not have run out of natural gas and be dependant on Russia.

It was not rhetoric, meeting Russians on holiday is a recent event. The British can give the wrong impression abroad so can the Americans, don't take it personal but the Russians I have met can be very rude and refuse to queue. I was hoping you could explain why some of them give that impression. Is queuing something that is alien to your culture?
Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:52 am
@xris,
xris;146597 wrote:

It was not rhetoric, meeting Russians on holiday is a recent event. The British can give the wrong impression abroad so can the Americans, don't take it personal but the Russians I have met can be very rude and refuse to queue. I was hoping you could explain why some of them give that impression. Is queuing something that is alien to your culture?

I will not protect hooligans and rude fellows, even if they my compatriots. I never was further Ukraine. I do not know anything about how russian turists in other countries behave. There are international rules. Also there is a conscience. Everyone - the British, the German, Russian, the Jew - knows or feels borders of the permitted. If the person has no conscience is a boor and the rude fellow. You saw immoral people.

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 06:59 AM ----------

xris;146597 wrote:
The link is pure American right wing propaganda, when you live on a small island you appreciate how natural resources are finite. I wish they were right, we would not have run out of natural gas and be dependant on Russia.

[SIZE="3"]And we in Russia are afraid to depend on the European foodstuffs, meat.
[/SIZE]
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:20 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146600 wrote:
I will not protect hooligans and rude fellows, even if they my compatriots. I never was further Ukraine. I do not know anything about how russian turists in other countries behave. There are international rules. Also there is a conscience. Everyone - the British, the German, Russian, the Jew - knows or feels borders of the permitted. If the person has no conscience is a boor and the rude fellow. You saw immoral people.

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 06:59 AM ----------

And we in Russia are afraid to depend on the European foodstuffs, meat.
Im glad it is not a national trend. From seeing Russians patiently queueing for basic food stuffs in the news papers to finding these brash individuals pushing in front of me was a real shock.

Why do you worry abour European foodstuff, surely with your vast amount of argricultural land you are self suficient?
Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:35 am
@xris,
xris;146608 wrote:
Im glad it is not a national trend. From seeing Russians patiently queueing for basic food stuffs in the news papers to finding these brash individuals pushing in front of me was a real shock.

I am shocking too. These hooligans dishonour the country.

xris;146608 wrote:
Why do you worry abour European foodstuff, surely with your vast amount of argricultural land you are self suficient?

We are afraid a food panic. The panic is sometimes more terrible than the danger.

The thermonuclear reactor in France (ITER) - will depreciate natural gas.