How Russia Can Scr*w Us All.

xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:09 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146610 wrote:
I am shocking too. These hooligans dishonour the country.

We are afraid a food panic. The panic is sometimes more terrible than the danger.

The thermonuclear reactor in France (ITER) - will depreciate natural gas.

Russia has more natural resources than the rest of Europe put together. Your only problem is the unfair distribution of wealth. Revolution is necessary yet again. We see your leaders, rightly or wrongly, as a bunch of gangsters, in it for themselves not the general population.
0 Replies

Barbados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:35 am
@No0ne,
Russia as the world superpower by taking over Saudi-Arabia? No way! Russia is not so powerful. It can have a great land for agriculture, all the resources etc but i bet Russians do not know how to use this power and turn it to their advantage. People say that it is difficult to rule a small country, but it is also difficult to rule a country as huge as Russia. Clearly, it all starts from the temperament of Russians- why Russian symbol is a bear what do you think? Bear to me symbolyzes a power, but unfortunately not a smart one.
About the queue- Russians to me seem to respect only themselves-that means- Russians. They have great self-pride.
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:50 am
@Barbados,
Barbados;146624 wrote:
Russia as the world superpower by taking over Saudi-Arabia? No way! Russia is not so powerful. It can have a great land for agriculture, all the resources etc but i bet Russians do not know how to use this power and turn it to their advantage. People say that it is difficult to rule a small country, but it is also difficult to rule a country as huge as Russia. Clearly, it all starts from the temperament of Russians- why Russian symbol is a bear what do you think? Bear to me symbolyzes a power, but unfortunately not a smart one.
About the queue- Russians to me seem to respect only themselves-that means- Russians. They have great self-pride.
Then like us all they must learn to respect their neighbours and their freedom to choose. It appears very apparent they still need to be masters of their close neighbours and those who wish to have their independence. A bear is never happy with its territory.
Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:58 am
@xris,
xris;146632 wrote:
Then like us all they must learn to respect their neighbours and their freedom to choose. It appears very apparent they still need to be masters of their close neighbours and those who wish to have their independence. A bear is never happy with its territory.

[SIZE="4"]All people of Soviet Union - is free. Estonia in EU nation. What you want more?[/SIZE] :perplexed:

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 09:02 AM ----------

Estonia and Poland in your protection.
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:03 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146636 wrote:
All people of Soviet Union - is free. Estonia in EU nation. What you want more? :perplexed:
Its a union that is held together by fear, not by choice.
Barbados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:14 am
@No0ne,
Well, for Estonia it is, i have to admit, very difficult to rule ones country. So, it is not so important that Russia recognizes our independence(because it wont) but for us(our country), to struggle and survive. Our country lives mouth to mouth. So.. i think basically there is no difference between living under Russian power today or having our own country. This equals the same to me. Russia just scorns us, and we, we just show our passive anger agnaist Russians. Thats all.
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:14 am
@xris,
xris;146640 wrote:
Its a union that is held together by fear, not by choice.

Russia is NOT Soviet Union. Other economy, religion, culture, policy, the purposes and prospects.

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 09:18 AM ----------

Barbados;146649 wrote:
Russia just scorns us

Is not true! You victim of a Stalin policy of terror. We regret.
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:21 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146650 wrote:
Russia is NOT Soviet Union. Other economy, religion, culture, policy, the purposes and prospects.

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 09:18 AM ----------

Is not true! You victim of a Stalin policy of terror.
So no one wants independence from Russia?
Barbados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:21 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146650 wrote:

Russia WAS Soviet Union. We cannot judge a man only by what he did today.
Russias impact on the previous Soviet countries is and WAS remarkable.
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:27 am
@Barbados,
Barbados;146656 wrote:
Russia WAS Soviet Union. We cannot judge a man only by what he did today.
Russias impact on the previous Soviet countries is and WAS remarkable.

same guys in power just better suits.
Barbados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:32 am
@xris,
xris;146660 wrote:
same guys in power just better suits.

Hahaha, i was laughing out loud. Well yes.. some things will never change. Although i have nothing agnaist Russians(even the queue or their arrogance), their statements about policy are still rather old-fashioned.
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:35 am
@xris,
xris;146655 wrote:
So no one wants independence from Russia?

What do you mean? The Chechen Republic?
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:36 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146665 wrote:
What do you mean? The Chechen Republic?

well I might be..:perplexed:
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:55 am
@No0ne,
"A basis of fair trade this mutual trust" (the western liberals). Let's trust in market elements and we will not be afraid of scarey imaginations!
mister kitten

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:01 am
@No0ne,
No0ne;27430 wrote:
Would the prime minister of russia make a pipe line to europe and then fund a terrorist attack on saudi arabia and other middle eastern oil production that fuels many countries in europe and therefore making most of europe turn to russia for oil, and therefore increase russia's world political power in the europe nations while also giving a cripling blow to the U.S. and all other nation's that are dependent on middle east oil?

It would raise gas prices, but the U.S. isn't entirely dependent on Middle East oil.
http://www.ngoilgas.com/media/media-news/infographics/090911-OGUS-USOilImports.png
0 Replies

xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:19 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146682 wrote:
"A basis of fair trade this mutual trust" (the western liberals). Let's trust in market elements and we will not be afraid of scarey imaginations!
When a Russian government official comes to my country and assassinates a resident of the UK, it has implications. Don't you understand, trust is hard to imagine. We need to trade but it is done with caution.
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:15 pm
@No0ne,
"When a Russian government official comes to my country and assassinates a resident of the UK, it has implications. Don't you understand, trust is hard to imagine. We need to trade but it is done with caution".

Really? U.K. buy KSA oil = U.K. pay Al Kaida.
9. 11. 2001 this is not street crime. Bin Laden
kill your brothers for your money. KSA pay
all islamic terrorists of the World.

Why you trust terrorists? You think they from
you depend? It not so. They will not suffer if you
enter against them sanctions. They own the
property in the West.
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:36 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;146762 wrote:
"When a Russian government official comes to my country and assassinates a resident of the UK, it has implications. Don't you understand, trust is hard to imagine. We need to trade but it is done with caution".

Really? U.K. buy KSA oil = U.K. pay Al Kaida.
9. 11. 2001 this is not street crime. Bin Laden
kill your brothers for your money. KSA pay
all islamic terrorists of the World.

Why you trust terrorists? You think they from
you depend? It not so. They will not suffer if you
enter against them sanctions. They own the
property in the West.
i dont like the wests familiarity with the devils in KSA but thats not our debate.
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:21 pm
@No0ne,
EU - RF relations = ideal.
Our problems not serious.

West people do not understand how much you are strong. We even if will want
you to seize by a throat - we can not. Cold War ended
xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:46 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;146785 wrote:
EU - RF relations = ideal.
Our problems not serious.

West people do not understand how much you are strong. We even if will want
you to seize by a throat - we can not. Cold War ended
Marat you fail to realise that your ideals are not your leaders. You judge us, we judge you, by governments not its people. I dont like a government arrogant enough to think it can send an assassin to murder in my capital. That's cold war tactics and thinking, those in your government trained by those morals. Gas at the moment is your lever to keep us quite and ignore your outrages. I dont dislike Russians but your government is not exactly the image of a true democracy. You have disgusting images of a billionaires building yachts the size of aircraft carriers while its peasants barely survive..You have more czars to eliminate, now than you ever had before the revolution.