It already is some time ago when I asked more people what is the point in human life. But to my dismay I found out that only one only out of them all gave me the right answer. Will you give it to me too?
The point of my life is not the point of yours or anyone else's. It may be similar in some aspects, but not all. Mine might be a simple point or meaning whereas someone else's might be elaborate and complex.
I believe that the point or meaning of life is separate for every individual, but that overall we may have a grander purpose as a functioning body of sentient beings with one common goal.
That common goal could be, as it quotes in the Bible, to; "Go forth and multiply, populating the Earth." or it could be to create a wealthy utopia for 10% of the population while the other 90% live in poverty...it could be to just simply enjoy and appreciate what we have been given, or to worship a God.
Whichever the case may be, I do believe that in order for someone to consider the idea that we do have a purpose or "point" in our existence, then that person would have to believe first and foremost that we were put here with purpose and deliberation, not through the random chance that is provided by evolution.
So is there a point?
An atheist would have to say no, since saying yes would admit there is a divine entity behind everything. An agnostic would have to consider it for some time before admitting he doesn't know, and those with beliefs of God would say yes there is, because that is what they are taught.
So basically, it depends who you ask.
Given the consideration that there are so many possible answers...the only safe answer is "maybe".
Before asking what the point of life is...I think we should first establish whether or not there even is a point to begin with.