Procrustes wrote:

I've got a bible, thanks.
That's OK, I don't believe I offered to give you one. Rolling Eyes
fresco

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 12:49 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Voice, aint you red da bestes bible ?
Quote:
14Den God say, “I like put lights up dea inside da sky! Dass fo make da day time diffren den da nite time. Dass fo show da time fo do tings, an da odda kine days fo do someting, an da years. 15I like get lights up dea inside da sky, fo make light all ova da world!” An dass wat God wen do. 16God make da two big lights. Da big light, he make um fo be da main one day time, an da odda light, he make um fo be da main one nite time. He even make da stars too. 17God put da lights up dea inside da sky, fo make light shine on top da groun, 18day time an nite time, an fo make da light an da dark diffren. An God look da day an da nite, an he tell, “Real, real good, all dat!”

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 03:38 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
Until a man uncovers himself he cannot see.

Where does your inspiration come from? If your heart does not desire to see, your mind will not let you. Neutral

fresco

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:25 pm
@voiceindarkness,
The quotation is from G. I. Gurdjieff. Studying his system might go some way in letting you observe your pretensions.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 07:24 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

The quotation is from G. I. Gurdjieff. Studying his system might go some way in letting you observe your pretensions.
Who the **** is G. I. Gurdjieff, and why the hell would I give a **** what he thinks? Rolling Eyes
fresco

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 12:51 am
@voiceindarkness,
Sorry...I forgot this has become a "leave your brains at the door" thread.
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 10:27 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Sorry...I forgot this has become a "leave your brains at the door" thread.
And open the door of your heart. Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
fresco

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 12:32 pm
@voiceindarkness,
So I opened the door and I BEHELD (that's bible feelgood talk) a note for YOU left on the doorstep from Hollis Ray Mathis.

Quote:
WHAT IS TRUTH? HOW IS IT DEFINED? THE BEST DEFINITION THAT I HAVE FOUND IS THIS, "TRUTH, IS THAT WHICH AGREES WITH FINAL REALITY." TRUTH IS WONDERFUL, ON THE OTHER HAND, TO LIE IS ONE OF THE BURNING OFFENCES.

Rv:21:7: He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rv:21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

WE AS SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF GOD ARE COMMANDED TO GIRT UP OUR LOINS WITH TRUTH. WE, AS SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF GOD, WAGE WAR AGAINST SATAN WITH TRUTH. TRUTH IS PART OF OUR ARMOUR.

Eph:6:10: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Eph:6:11: Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph:6:13: Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph:6:14: Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

SAINTS OF GOD, I BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE, THE KING JAMES TRANSLATION, IS TRUE FROM COVER TO COVER. AND THAT IT WILL AGREE WITH FINAL REALITY WHEN WE STAND BEFORE GOD. ON THE DAY THAT JESUS CHRIST JUDGES US, ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL OF THE APOSTLE PAUL. THE APOSTLE PAUL WAS INSPIRED OF GOD TO RECORD THESE WORDS.

Rom:2:16: In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. (KJV)

THE BIBLE SAYS "WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION, WITH FEAR, AND TREMBLING. WHY? BECAUSE IF YOU BELIEVE THE DOCTRINES, THE HERESIES, THE OUT, AND OUT LIES, OF THESE DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS YOU WILL CERTAINLY BE MISLEAD. GOD INSPIRED THE APOSTLE PAUL TO RECORD THESE WORDS

Phil:2:12: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (KJV)

WE, AS SAINTS OF GOD ARE COMMANDED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH IN LOVE. A PERSON MAY SPEAK THE TRUTH, BUT YET HURT SOMEONE.

Eph:4:14: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Eph:4:15: But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

LET ME BRIEFLY MENTION SOME OF THE DOCTRINES BEING PREACHED THAT CAUSES TROUBLES, AND DIVISIONS, TO THE PHYSICAL CHURCH IN THIS PRESENT WORLD. AND WILL TROUBLE MEN AND WOMEN IN THE WORLD TO COME. THOSE IN AUTHORITY IN THE CATHOLIC DENOMINATION, FORBID THEIR PRIEST, AND NUNS TO MARRY, THE HOLY SCRIPTURES MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THIS IS THE DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL.

1Tm:4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Tm:4:2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1Tm:4:3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

1Tm:4:4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

THE MEN IN AUTHORITY IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CAUSE THEIR PRIESTS AND NUNS TO TAKE VOWS THAT BIND THEIR SOULS. VOWS OF CELIBACY, AND POVERTY.

Nm:30:2: If a man vow a vow unto the Lord, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

Nm:30:3: If a woman also vow a vow unto the Lord, and bind herself by a bond, being in her father's house in her youth;

Nm:30:4: And her father hear her vow, and her bond wherewith she hath bound her soul, and her father shall hold his peace at her; then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she hath bound her soul shall stand. (KJV)

THINK ON THIS, SAINTS OF GOD, THESE MEN, AND WOMEN, HAVE VOWED NEVER TO HAVE A SPOUSE, NEVER TO HAVE A CHILD OF THEIR OWN, NEVER TO OWN ANYTHING. AND, GOD THEIR FATHER IS RICH. HE OWNS EVERYTHING. BECAUSE OF THE DOCTRINE OF CELIBACY THERE IS NOT ONE PRIEST IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF GOD, QUALIFIED TO BE A BISHOP. FOR A MAN TO BE A BISHOP, HE MUST BE THE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE. LISTEN IS I READ THE QUALIFICATIONS OF A BISHOP.

1Tm:3:1: This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

1Tm:3:2: A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

1Tm:3:3: Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

1Tm:3:4: One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

1Tm:3:5: (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

1Tm:3:6: Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

1Tm:3:7: Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

SAINTS OF GOD, THE BAPTIST PREACH THAT BAPTISM IS NOT A NECESSITY TO SALVATION. IS THIS THE TRUTH? ABSOLUTELY NOT. WHEN A MAN IS BORN INTO THE WORLD, HE IS UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES' AND BY THAT LAW NO FLESH SHALL BE ACQUITTED OF SIN. WHEN THE ELECT OF GOD ARE BAPTIZED THEY ARE BAPTIZED OUT OF THE WORLD AND INTO THE BODY OF CHRIST. AND ARE UNDER THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE WHICH IS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. THE BIBLE, THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, IS VERY CLEAR THAT EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN OF WATER, BAPTIZED AND THE SPIRIT, RECEIVING THE HOLY GHOST, THEY CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. JESUS CHRIST HAS SAID THESE WORDS,

Jn:3:5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Jn:3:6: That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

CONCERNING THESE VERSES OF SCRIPTURE, THE MARGINAL REFERENCE REFERS A PERSON TO

Mk:16:16: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (KJV)

THE BAPTIST PREACH THAT FAITH PLUS NOTHING EQUALS SALVATION. AND DECEIVE MANY WITH THIS DOCTRINE. THE HOLY SCRIPTURES IS VERY CLEAR THAT FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD.

Jms:2:20: But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? (KJV)

ARE YOU AWARE, THAT THE PENTECOSTALS PREACH THAT THERE IS ONE GOD, HIS NAME IS JESUS, AND THAT THERE IS NO OTHER. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY IN UNITY. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE GODHEAD, AND IN THIS GODHEAD THERE ARE THREE DEVINE PERSONS, GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST. TO BE A FATHER YOU MUST PRODUCE A CHILD, TO BE A SON YOU MUST HAVE A FATHER. GOD THE FATHER CREATED HIS DARLING SON, JESUS CHRIST. CREATED HIM FROM THE WORD OF GOD, CREATED IN HIS EXPRESS IMAGE, CREATED HIM EQUAL TO HIMSELF. AND, JESUS IS THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION.

Col:1:15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (KJV)

WHAT IS A CREATURE? A CREATURE IS SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN CREATED. THE DOCTRINE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD, HIS NAME IS JESUS; AND THERE IS NO OTHER GOD, DENIES, THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. IT IS THE DOCTRINE OF ANTICHRIST.

1Jn:2:22: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (KJV)

ARE YOU AWARE, THAT THE BAPTIST PREACH THAT GOD LOVES PEOPLE UNCONDITIONALLY, IS THAT DOCTRINE TRUE? ABSOLUTELY NOT, THAT DOCTRINE IS HERESY. THERE ARE CONDITIONS TO GOD'S LOVE. IF A PERSON DOES NOT OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD HE WILL FIND THAT HE HAS LIVED HIS LIFE IN VAIN.

2Tm:2:5: And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. (KJV)

SAINTS OF GOD, THE CHURCH OF CHRIST PREACHES THAT IT IS A SIN TO PLAY ON MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS IN THE CHURCH. IS THIS THE TRUTH? ABSOLUTELY NOT, THE HOLY SCRIPTURES SPEAK OF MEN PLAYING ON HARPS BEFORE THE VERY THRONE OF GOD.

Rv:14:1: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rv:14:2: And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

Rv:14:3: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

ARE YOUR AWARE, THAT THE JEHOVAH WITNESS DENOMINATION PREACH THAT THERE IS NO HELL. IS THAT DOCTRINE TRUE. NO, JESUS CHRIST, IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES SPEAKS OF A RICH MAN THAT IS IN HELL, SUFFERING DAY AND NIGHT. THERE IS NO DENOMINATION, THAT DOES NOT PREACH THAT MEN ARE COMMANDED TO TITHE, THAT IS THAT I KNOW OF. THE HOLY SCRIPTURES DOES NOT SAY THAT THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE TO TITHE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. FOR THE HOLY SCRIPTURES SAY THAT KINGS DO NOT TAX THEIR OWN CHILDREN. WE, THE CHILDREN OF GOD, ARE CHILDREN OF THE KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. THERE ARE MULTITUDES OF PREACHERS PREACHING TITHING. BUT, IN TRUTH, THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT COMMANDS GOD'S CHILDREN TO GIVE A TITHE, OR GIVE TEN PER CENT OF THEIR INCOME TO THE CHURCH. BUT PREACHERS PREACH THIS DOCTRINE THINKING THEY ARE LAYING THIS BURDEN UPON THE CONGREGATION. BUT, IN REALITY THEY ARE PLACING THIS BURDEN UPON THEMSELVES.

Rom:2:21: Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Rom:2:22: Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Rom:2:23: Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

Rom:2:24: For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

THESE UNTRUTHS THAT ARE BEING PREACHED HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO SATAN TO DIVIDE THE PHYSICAL CHURCH. BUT THE ONE TRUE ETERNAL CHURCH THE BODY OF CHRIST, IS IN PERFECT UNITY. BELOVED OF GOD, I BELIEVE THAT WHEN THE PHYSICAL CHURCH WAS FIRST FORMED; SPIRIT FILLED MEN USED THE BIBLE, THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, AS THE AUTHORITY UNDER CHRIST. FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS THERE WAS JUST ONE CHURCH. BUT OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, I BELIEVE THAT SATAN PUT HIS CHILDREN IN KEY POSITIONS IN THE PHYSICAL CHURCH. AND, BY THE USE OF HERESIES SATAN CAUSED MANY DIVISIONS IN THE PHYSICAL CHURCH. FOR THIS REASON YOU NOW HAVE CATHOLIC, BAPTIST, CHURCH OF CHRIST, METHODIST, PENTECOSTALS, PRESBYTERIAN, JEHOVAH WITNESS, SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST, AND MANY OTHER DENOMINATIONS. IT IS MY BELIEF THAT THERE ARE HERESIES IN ALL THESE DENOMINATIONS. JESUS CHRIST HAS SAID, A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.

Mt:12:25: And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

SAINTS OF GOD, FOR A PERSON TO USE THE BIBLE AS THE AUTHORITY UNDER CHRIST, THE CHURCH SERVICE MUST HAVE THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT WORKING IN THE SERVICE. FOR WHEN WE AS CHILDREN OF GOD COME TOGETHER, THERE SHOULD BE A PSALM, THERE SHOULD BE DOCTRINE, THERE SHOULD A MAN THAT SPEAKS IN THE UNKNOWN TONGUE, AND THERE SHOULD BE INTERPRETATION, THERE SHOULD BE PROPHECY. GOD INSPIRED THE APOSTLE PAUL TO RECORD THESE WORDS,

1Cor:14:26: How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

1Cor:14:27: If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

1Cor:14:28: But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

1Cor:14:29: Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

1Cor:14:30: If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.

1Cor:14:31: For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

1Cor:14:32: And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

1Cor:14:33: For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1Cor:14:34: Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

1Cor:14:35: And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

BELOVED OF GOD, THERE ARE MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN JUDAISM, THAT PREACH THAT YOU ARE SAVED BY KEEPING THE LAW THAT GOD GAVE TO MOSES ON MOUNT SINAI. THE LAW THAT GOD GAVE TO MOSES' IS KNOWN AS THE LAW OF SIN, AND DEATH. FOR THE LAW THAT GOD GAVE TO MOSES' HAS TO BE KEPT TO THE LETTER.

Rom:7:5: For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Rom:7:6: But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

NOT ONLY DID THE LAW OF MOSES' HAVE TO BE KEPT TO THE LETTER, BUT A PERSON COULD KEEP THE WHOLE LAW, AND OFFEND IN ONE POINT, AND HE WAS GUILTY OF ALL.

Jms:2:10: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. (KJV)

BUT, IN TRUTH, IF WE COULD HAVE BEEN MADE RIGHTEOUS BY THE LAW THAT GOD GAVE TO MOSES, THEN CHRIST IS DEAD IN VAIN.

Gal:2:18: For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Gal:2:19: For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Gal:2:20: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal:2:21: I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (KJV)

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 05:22 pm
@fresco,
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Quote:
WHAT IS TRUTH? HOW IS IT DEFINED? THE BEST DEFINITION THAT I HAVE FOUND IS THIS, "TRUTH, IS THAT WHICH AGREES WITH FINAL REALITY." TRUTH IS WONDERFUL, ON THE OTHER HAND, TO LIE IS ONE OF THE BURNING OFFENCES.
Truth and the final reality is yet to be reveled, along with the righteousness of God and his kingdom.
Quote:
WE AS SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF GOD ARE COMMANDED TO GIRT UP OUR LOINS WITH TRUTH. WE, AS SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF GOD, WAGE WAR AGAINST SATAN WITH TRUTH. TRUTH IS PART OF OUR ARMOUR.
Truth is yet to be reveled. The whole world dwells in darkness. The war between the children of darkness and the children of light, Satan and his angels and Michael and his angels, is yet ahead of us. Satan is cast out of heaven(the mind of the children of light), into the earth(the mind of the children of darkness), the war for the imaginations of men.
Quote:
BUT THE ONE TRUE ETERNAL CHURCH THE BODY OF CHRIST, IS IN PERFECT UNITY.
Where is this church?
Quote:
Rv:21:7: He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
This is yet to happen, during the final seven years.
Quote:
I BELIEVE THAT WHEN THE PHYSICAL CHURCH WAS FIRST FORMED; SPIRIT FILLED MEN USED THE BIBLE, THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, AS THE AUTHORITY UNDER CHRIST. FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS THERE WAS JUST ONE CHURCH.
There was no Bible, or book of books, until the council of Nicea in 325 AD.
Quote:
THINK ON THIS, SAINTS OF GOD
Who are the saints of God you are speaking to?
fresco

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 12:55 am
@voiceindarkness,
Its no good asking me! Go and ask Hollis yourself. You'll find him by googling.
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 12:48 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Its no good asking me! Go and ask Hollis yourself. You'll find him by googling.
Ask what?
fresco

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 12:57 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Try reading the question you ask at the end of your diatribe.
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 01:31 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Try reading the question you ask at the end of your diatribe.
Who are the saints of God you are speaking to? Hollis knows who the saints of God are?
What is the definition of a saint of God? And who are they?
fresco

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 01:46 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Maybe it takes one to know one ! Laughing
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 04:06 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Maybe it takes one to know one ! Laughing
Maybe there are none. Smile
0 Replies

north

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 08:27 pm

so the gods , good and bad , can play their games

its time to KICK both out of our lives
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 09:39 pm
@north,
north wrote:

so the gods , good and bad , can play their games
its time to KICK both out of our lives
Exactly Idea
We are the gods. Very Happy

0 Replies

smcmonagle

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 12:07 am
@voiceindarkness,
i agree 100%. That is why i ask one to think of what matters and examine each one until they realize that they don't really matter and eventually come to one thing that DOES matter. I wasn't able to do it and i doubt anyone here can, being that signing on to this site is already one thing that matters to them.
I believe this falls into a Buddhist type religion in which one comes to this definition through silence and meditation?
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:16 pm
@smcmonagle,
smcmonagle wrote:

i agree 100%. That is why i ask one to think of what matters and examine each one until they realize that they don't really matter and eventually come to one thing that DOES matter. I wasn't able to do it and i doubt anyone here can, being that signing on to this site is already one thing that matters to them.
I believe this falls into a Buddhist type religion in which one comes to this definition through silence and meditation?
Did consciousness come from matter or did matter come from consciousness? Reality is a construct of consciousness, perceiving matter. What would be the point of a reality, if there were no consciousness to perceive it? The consciousness of man, collectively, created the reality we perceive now. Do you see anything wrong with the present reality in which you perceive?

Ecclesiastes 5:11 When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?
One songwriter wrote, "You wouldn't even know a diamond if you held it in your hand, the things you think are precious I can't understand.

We are all influenced by each other within our own consciousness. The mind receives information, but what is the substance of reason and illumination?

Time has told a story within the boundaries of the mind. But what are the boundaries of the illumination of the imagination, without the boundaries of space and time?